Association Season 2 Deadline:Monday, January 16th

Discussion in 'Association' started by bingo king, Jan 10, 2012.

1. bingo king

bingo king Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +281 / 6 / -27
    In an effort to ensure people are playing games without putting in stats(which we will be doing at some point) we will begin to have deadlines where you must be 2(TWO) games ahead of the automatic times date.

Our first deadline is Monday, January 16th. you must be 2 played games ahead of schedule. By ahead of schedule that means if the date in the game is February 18th. You need to have 2 games in your schedule played with a score. Not necassarily in order but played. human scheduling can be tricky. I know mine has been. plus i had a dropped game last night with 40 seconds to play with REALDEAL which we plan to catch up with and try again.

This will be worthy of being removed from the league. This is the breakdown of penalty:

2 games ahead of schedule:Just fine
    1 game ahead of schedule: 1st warning. If you receive 2 warnings it will be removal. I will post another Deadline in a week.
    0 games ahead of schedule: Removal from this league and possibly others(as per league guidelines)

These are kind of drastic penalties but with a 14 game schedule you can play all 14 games at any point and there is NO excuse for not meeting this deadline. This is kind of thrown out there quickly but for a purpose. You should have games played anyways. not just because the timer says you have a game. This is a gaming site and you signed up for it. You should be playing your games.

Next release we will be entering stats into the leaguegaming.com website. Just a heads-up. This 2k12 release was kind of a hashed together and their website isn't even up. So I was unsure of the capabilities and how things play out. Now we all know how it goes with this and can do more with it when the next game comes out. i didn't want to throw something together halfway done and rushed.

You guys are doing great job. I'm enjoying the season thoroughly and like what we have here. I hope you all are enjoying the game as much as me.

BingoKing91
  2. bingo king

Ratings:
    +281 / 6 / -27
    questions or comments can be posted or sent to me via private message. thanks guys and good luck

BingoKing91
  3. bingo king

Ratings:
    +281 / 6 / -27
    Not gonna start a whole new thread as this one has no posters on it.

All games should be complete by this Friday, January 24th.

We're About a week away from the playoffs if not sooner so all games need to be finished by than for any of you who have not finished.

Good Luck Guys

BingoKing91