ATTENTION AHL GM'S AND AGM'S

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL PSN)' started by King-Shadow, Feb 15, 2016.

1. King-Shadow

King-Shadow Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +61 / 2 / -6
    HELLO

I am Brodtshadow13 im currently the Gm for the san antonio Rampage yesterday 2/14/16 we had a minor issue involving some staff and each other i would like to purpose the idea of having a AHL Gm be the Rep to approach Staff with said problems in the Future I would like to volunteer my self if you all agree please vote yes if not than please nominate someone , thank you for your time

No Streaming Account
  2. S0ME ROCK

S0ME ROCK The "Great Wall of Finland"

Ratings:
    +567 / 97 / -238
    I'm confused, so ONE person is going to tell HADJI, what he is doing wrong... If so, contact me, that would be really funny to listen to. But that won't end up good.

• Troll Troll x 1
    No Streaming Account
  3. VileBooey

VileBooey Let Odin Guide You

Ratings:
    +50 / 1 / -3
    Are you still upset about a "warning"?

• Funny Funny x 1
    Vilebooey
  4. King-Shadow

Ratings:
    +61 / 2 / -6
    no vile this is So that we can approach him as oposed too 50 people doing it we just have a Player rep type thing

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  5. Kingdutch93

Kingdutch93 LGHL PSN New York Islanders Owner

Ratings:
    +70 / 3 / -6
    Alright let me clear the air about this a tad more than you have stated so far Brodt.

With the Negative events that occurred not only in the AHL GM/AGM Skype chat, But within the public eye of the community Via shoutbox.
    I had taken liberties into my own hands to help clarify a fairly large Question that was not necessarily explained by the staff 110% and not all Owners, GM's & AGM's had understood. Merely in a sole purpose that we did not have a repeated situation such as the one We had Sunday, One that impacted the League, the Community of gamer's, & To the fellow Staff/Management of NHL & AHL Teams. Things were said that should not have been. And I went above and beyond to reassure that did not occur again. With that being said, Brodt wants to be that guy, and Has stated he wanted to take it to a vote, In which if this were the case. This should be a mutual agreement for the GM's AGM's of the AHL & Should not be shown in a thread for public viewing.

Not to be rude, But it was not a "Minor" situation yesterday, & It was brought to Quite a few Staff members attention that you Were a very serious part in this, and this certainly is not a proper way to go about this specific situation.

So basically what I am saying, Is for someone to basically become the "Middle man, AKA the Mediator" To clear situations and understandings within a Professional and efficient way that suffices to the needs of all Management.

• Like Like x 3
    kingdutch93
  6. King-Shadow

Ratings:
    +61 / 2 / -6
    ^^^ fair enough Dutch thank you for elborating more , and I should have posted on the management my bad on that sorry guys

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account