Automated User Name Requests

Discussion in 'Announcements & News' started by Tris10, Nov 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tris10

Tris10 Site Founder

Discord:
    tris1o#0
    Ratings:
    +17,741 / 89 / -327
    FYI

I've rewritten the process in which we handle username change requests. Before it was a manual process in which a request was made, then a designated LG Admin ( @Ozzyng2 ) would manually process. I will admit we deeply under estimated how many requests would come in, and how often some of you change your gamer tags, Especially since Xbox chargers you $10 dollars.

To handle this process so its automated, and people maybe not change their gamertags as much, I've created a system where you can purchase a "LG User Name Credit", Which gets you a user name change on the site for a fee of $1.49. The system now will not accept any user name changes unless the user has a credit attached to their account.

EDIT: Any LG Platinum or Gold member will have unlimited free user name changes.

This process is pretty straight forward, now when you goto the Action Centre > Request > User Name Change, there is a button purchase the token, once you do return back to the action centre and continue your request.

I've also updated the system so rather then re-typing your new username, there is a quick radio box to choose from your existing Xbox or PSN gamertag (screen below), as well as a quick link to edit this field if its not what you need it to be.

[​IMG]

Then after , return back and you'll see
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 3, 2014
    • Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.