Babs, We have an issue and his name is Quarman!!!

Discussion in 'LG World Tour' started by eze123_00, Feb 18, 2004.

1. eze123_00

eze123_00 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Babs, We have an iss

Alright, here's the deal. I've had problems with this guy for a long time (and trust me, I'm not the only one). He's the king of all cheaters! I get on leaguegaming today and I see my name scrolling across the top for an exhibition match against him. Trust me, this match never happened. I haven't played this guy for months. According to the stats of the match, he had 60 winners to my 8 and he beat me 6-0, 6-0!?!?! I'm not the most arrogant person in the world, but I've NEVER been beat 6-0, 6-0. And all my matches online are against the top players (LOTN, Trixta, Apoc NL, TJerry, Stratton, etc...). If this doesn't make it obvious enough that this guy posted a BS match, then do a search on the XBox forum and take a look at what people think about him. This isn't the only reason I'm mad...I really don't care about my Exh. rank anymore. I haven't posted on there forever. But, I know from this that if I have to meet this guy in any tourney, he'll just post a win before we even have a chance to play. I doubt he'll only do this to me...it'll be to anyone in the league that he decides he's not gonna like. This is the shadiest of all players that I've met online. He's known for his controlled lag. When he starts to lose, he'll say something along the lines of "You've got lag, YEAAA" like the guy on Crank Yankers. And sure enough, here comes the lag. And it's only on my serve...NEVER his. Sure, this can happen randomly sometimes...but, when he calls it out before it happens, you KNOW he's cheating. I'm hoping he will be banned from the league before any problems like this even start to happen. I really don't want to start off Season 2 with an early loss because of some crap. Sorry I've been ranting for a while, but if you've put up with this guy like I have, you would understand.

The EZ One

No Streaming Account
  2. eze123_00

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    One more thing...check out what this guy did in the XSN World Championships against JoshTBuff, a.k.a. Deuce. That should be proof enough that he's not a player to trust.

No Streaming Account
  3. KineticZ

KineticZ Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    what did he do eze?

No Streaming Account
  4. eze123_00

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    There's page after page in the XSN forums with these two going back and forth arguing over who won the match...finally an XSN Commish posted a message saying that they checked their log files and Quarman was lying about who won. Here's the link;

http://www.xsnsports.com/XSWC/GroupMessages/?tgid=2877

The message from the XSN Commish is like 3 pages into it or so. Just makes Quarman look like an idiot b/c it's so obvious he lied to try and win.

No Streaming Account
  5. Babolat

Babolat Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Well both of those guys won't be in here.

No Streaming Account
  6. eze123_00

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Good to hear!!

No Streaming Account
  7. TommyNuGuns

TommyNuGuns Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Re: Babs, We have an

I will second the lag issues with this guy. Play him in the finals in my division and the lag was atrocious on my service game only.

No Streaming Account
  8. Deuce

Deuce Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    yo i don't have enough time to come around all the time but i have played this guy. i had to play him when it really counted for something. i beat him but i am not sure how. he is the crappiest player i have ever seen. i know i got a lot of crap when i first came in here and i wanted a fair chance, then didn't even play in a tournament. time is a killer. anyways this dude is pure crap. some might say that about me but if i am crap then he is straight up diahreah (sp?)

when he loses he won't admit to losing and he will cause lag and cheat at all costs.

i suggest everyone avoid him

No Streaming Account