*BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND* Week 2 Turtle Report!!!!!

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL PSN)' started by YoImCory, Oct 26, 2017.

?

What do you think is taking the Media Team so long to add me to their team?

1. They're just way to Turtley and are getting around to it

1 vote(s)
    3.8%
  2. They still think Turtles should be kept out of Media just like Cory should.

4 vote(s)
    15.4%
  3. They hate Turtles and should in turn, hate themselves.

6 vote(s)
    23.1%
  4. D. A Jar Of Pickles

1 vote(s)
    3.8%
  5. I Like Turtles.

14 vote(s)
    53.8%
  1. YoImCory

YoImCory I Like Turtles

Discord:
    yoimcory#0
    Ratings:
    +104 / 8 / -5
    DUN NUH NUH!!!! DUN NUH NUH!!!! Here we are again fellow Turtle Likers! Another weekly Turtle Report from yours truly, @YoImCory . This week I'm just going to go right into it since you should know how it works, If you don't feel free to check the earlier posts in the forums and check out Week 1's report because I'm not recapping anything. Sorry, not really....I don't care about you, I care about Turtles.

Hershey Bears:

how many times does it take to tell Hershey to not end up on this report again until they end up on this report again? I guess the answer is 1. I was extremely disappointed in their performance last week. Seemed like there were a lot of holes in their defense and goaltending, now it seems like there are still holes in their defense and goaltending. They're currently sitting at the bottom of the Eastern Atlantic and I'm just going to take a shot in the dark and say that it's probably due to the big fat
    85 goals against that they're sporting. BUT THERE JUST MIGHT BE HOPE! They have been active with trades since the window opened and have already acquired some Offensive Firepower from San Antonio Rampage in picking up a TC player and @Scorvat and @CrevetteQC in exchange for @xtoastyQcx and @ggjoey427 . Let's see if they make any more moves to strengthen their defense and goaltending or if the new look on offense will be enough.

Wilkes-Barre Scranton Penguins:

It pains me that the AHL affiliate of my favorite team has to be on this list....I often drive the whopping 15 minutes to the Mohegan Sun Arena to catch the Baby Pens in action IRL....but if they played like this team does in LG I would probably save my time and money. They're currently coming in at the bottom of the Eastern Atlantic neck and neck with the Hershey Bears . They seemed to be off to swell start initially but unfortunately finished off the week 3-7-0 with a 4 game Losing streak. They have been pretty quiet in the trade department thus far, but who knows what they have in mind when it comes to a making moves before the games on Sunday, I'm sure we can all agree that the Bogs are mighty Turtley on the trades.

Iowa Wild:

Iowa was a surprise to me Week 1, but after their performance in Week 2 ending in a 3-6-1 record, I can see my initial impression of their team was an ill one. Don't be surprised if you see them on this report again especially if you're playing them at their home ice where they hold an abysmal record of 1-7-0. They need to hop off of those Fisher Price modems and get a connection that's a little less Turtley . Trades in Iowa seem to be on the quieter side as well, but with not much improving from week 1 I would keep an eye on the trade feed for an Iowa logo or two before Sunday comes.

Utica Comets :

Utica thoroughly impressed me with the amount of Turtle that they achieved in Week 2. They are now at the bottom of the Eastern North Division and are sporting the divisions Lowest Goals For and Highest Goals against...which for you slightly more Turtley readers out there, means that they are barely winning and losing pretty hard. The most Turtley thing about their week 2 performance is clearly their 1-9-0 record in the last 10...with the 10th game being the only win as they sit on a 1 game winning streak.

The only move of recent on their end for trades seems to be their acquisition of @chaRbennn for @ToughCutsYT . I played with @chaRbennn a couple of seasons ago and he can definitely make an impact in a game so let's see how this one plays out and if they plan to make any other moves before Sunday in hopes to avoid making a Week 3 Turtle Report appearance.

SUPER TURTLE ALERT!!!!!

Bakersfield Condors:

Not only are they your SUPER TURTLE!!!! for Week 2's Turtle Report but they are also solidifying their Second straight appearance in the weekly Turtle Report. The Bakersfield Condors by what I'm sure a large majority of the community can agree is no surprise, are off to an extremely slow start. They are currently anchoring the Western Pacific division with a whopping 9 pts overall. But wait, that number seems to be a reoccurring factor for the Condors because 9 just so happens to also be the number of games they have lost in a row! Now if you ask me, there's not much else that can be more Turtley than that! I'm not even going to cover trades for this team because sitting at our SUPER TURTLE!!!! status makes me feel like it is not worth the effort. Not to mention, they are sitting at a whopping 7 roster players without a win. I'm not sure if any amount of trades can fix that. BUT you never know with LG so let's see how this one plays out Cotton.

Annnnnnd that's the Week 2 Turtle Report from yours truly @YoImCory . As always, feel free to comment below and discuss anything you wish, whether it be your opinions, input, feedback, or my personal favorite, pictures or discussions about Turtles. I Like Turtles and I'm Out.

Last edited: Oct 26, 2017
    • Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 5
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    Effused
  2. Krazy-try

Krazy-try Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +98 / 1 / -5
    • Like Like x 1
    Krazy_try
  3. Mystique0820

Mystique0820 Maximum Effort

Ratings:
    +318 / 29 / -56
    Lol, Good job Cory. And I agree, we had a pretty shite week. Here's to looking forward and doing better!

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    the_real_teal
  4. GOAT_Neal

GOAT_Neal GOATstar

Discord:
    GOAT_Neal#9146
    Ratings:
    +622 / 333 / -551
    eh, i like goats

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    NealvsGame
  5. bottle_man

bottle_man Still moving even when the legs stop.

Ratings:
    +330 / 80 / -76
    #LoveMyHersheyTURTLES

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    bottle_man
  6. TheUnusedCrayon

TheUnusedCrayon Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +37 / 2 / -7
    This article alone gave our team the pep talk necessary to turn our franchise around. What a legend

• Winner Winner x 1
    gandhishotme
  7. Slamtastic86

Slamtastic86 Meme God

Ratings:
    +139 / 8 / -25
    Turtle Report for the other divisions?

• Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  8. Slamtastic86

Slamtastic86 Meme God

Ratings: