1. Kotkaniemi

Kotkaniemi The Finnish Sensation

Discord:
    JaneauTrudel#4895
    Ratings:
    +378 / 15 / -23
    It appears that season 10 has nearly passed us by. For some players, it’s scouting time. For us managers, it’s also scouting time. As many of you know, I had decided to entertain GM proposals for season 11. After a long and gruelling decision-making process, (Who am I kidding? It was only two days and I only got two formal offers.) I’ve decided to take my talents to the shores of Lake Erie. My job is to make you consider relocating to Erie even if it doesn’t have all the amenities that Mississauga or Ottawa have. We do have a Wayne Gretzky trophy. I’m here to tell you what the Otters can offer you.
    breaking-news.png

1) An Experienced Management Group
    Sure my chubby cheeks and clean shaven face doesn’t scream experience but you know what does: 370 games in LG. Yea, we know how it goes. Another sign of our experience is visible when looking at Mottly’s character in game. His helmet doesn’t have a visor. Only experienced folks have no regard for their eyes’ safety. Oh and this is Mottly's fifth season as management.

2) A Winning Formula
    This team is the defending OHL Western Champs. The management group remains the same except for yours truly and we have great players coming back on two season deals. We are committed to building the team that can take us to the promised land and maybe you can come along for the ride.
    tenor (5).gif
    3) A Dedicated Management Group
    Mottly is making us work with more methodology than what I usually put towards my schoolwork. That methodology will lead to great results. You’re not impressed? Challenge accepted. Let me ask you something, do you really think a major site nerd like myself can fail at building a team? All the hours I spent scouring this site have to be useful for something right?

4) An Educated Management Group
    Mottly manages in real life so you can be assured that he knows his stuff. CJ is a pharmacist, I hardly see how that’s relevant in LG management, but I abide by the rule of three when I write. He can tell you weird facts about the human body. As for myself, I’m a disillusioned university student who’s going off to business school. I study management so my behaviour is textbook. CJ, Mottly and Kotkaniemi makes three. Oh it rhymes, I’m a poet!
    ezgif-4-f18401d11157.gif
    5) A fun bunch of guys
    You really think the person who writes this type of text takes themselves seriously? Mottly, CJ and myself like to win but we want to have fun doing it. Consider this as our commitment, that if you end up being an Otter this season, you’ll have fun.
    giphy (4).gif
    I’ll say that this is a lot harder than NCAA recruiting. I could really use a bagman right now.

If you feel like this is something you’d like to be a part of, take the first step towards making it a reality: https://discord.gg/4ZYXAAR.
    Optimized-Untitled 7 (1).jpg

Last edited: May 17, 2019 at 1:36 AM
    • Winner Winner x 7
    In Hockey Ultimate Team
    mike71111
  2. sergikal

sergikal Active Member

Discord:
    spinjukepuff#9321
    Ratings:
    +38 / 2 / -6
    You've got a bright future kid.

sergikalsergio
  3. gcampbell13

gcampbell13 Career CHL TC

Ratings:
    +313 / 57 / -41
    Sign me up

gcampbell13
  4. Kotkaniemi

Discord:
    JaneauTrudel#4895
    Ratings:
    +378 / 15 / -23
    I was under the impression this thread would be self-sustainable.Disappointing

In Hockey Ultimate Team
    mike71111
  5. Kotkaniemi

Discord:
    JaneauTrudel#4895
    Ratings:
    +378 / 15 / -23
    All them other owners are ruthless!

In Hockey Ultimate Team
    mike71111
  6. mottly39

mottly39 Erie Otters Owner LD #39

Ratings:
    +114 / 25 / -16
    mottly39
  7. Real-gh0stly27-

Real-gh0stly27- Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Cant connect to the discord

No Streaming Account
  8. mottly39

mottly39 Erie Otters Owner LD #39

Ratings:
    +114 / 25 / -16
    @Real-gh0stly27- close the discord app out and retry. It’s a glitch with discord.

mottly39
  9. DufOurmick

DufOurmick S11 Owner

Ratings:
    +34 / 24 / -27
    Remove the S from the HTTPS: thats the issue with discord servers guys , just a quick tip here ;) Good luck this season @Kotkaniemi , that post was insane to read ! You a genius haha , well done.

Duffy,

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  10. Real-gh0stly27-

Real-gh0stly27- Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I've been trying that for the past 30 min lol. Theirs no other way you can send me the discord ?

No Streaming Account