Belleville Chronicles part 3

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL PSN)' started by Bentbd2pointoh, Mar 10, 2020.

1. Bentbd2pointoh

Bentbd2pointoh Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +85 / 2 / -7
    I sit down in a nice chair. It's made of wood and has rusty nails sticking out of it. Across from me is an intern reporter.

"Mr Bent. You've been in Belleville since the off season. What happened?"

"In pre-season guys simply weren't on save for one line. That line went 3-0, the others lost every game. Pre-season was pretty disastrous too so we waived or traded away a few too many guys. What can you do? A lot of guys were starting fights in the locker room. Maybe they saw this season coming."

The new team rep bristles at that last comment.

"But of course!!!" I say in a panic. "That's not the fault of our new management! They aren't doing anything wrong at all and I deny ever implying otherwise!"

"Speaking of new management...Mr. Bent, speak to your disastrous losses yesterday"

I straighten up in my seat, drawing blood as I scrape my back across a few rusted nails.
    "Ahem. We gave up way too many goals. I overplayed a few rushes last night, missed some easy plays in game 2. Game 1 we just had bad luck on a few goals"

Reporter "What about scoring just 3 goals in 3 games including the warm ups?"

A team rep points to security. They immediately bludgeon the hell out of the reporter, then the rep glares at me while holding the reporters recorder up to my face. "Go ahead...give your answer" he says.

"We didn't pitch a shutout, I-I could have been better."

Another reporter walks in as the other one is hastily tossed out the window.

"Where's Sean?" the new reporter asks.

The team rep coldly says "He had to step outside"

Reporter 2 straightens his tie and asks.

"It seemed in the livestream like there was almost zero communication. What about the complete lack of communication in the Ozone? At one point you-"

The team rep is about to signal to have another reporter brutally beaten so I interrupt by saying, "Look! You're allowed to rip apart everything involving the D...specifically the play of the dmen. Anything else is above criticism."

Unaware of the danger, he presses me further "But Bent...You had two new RW's yesterday who had no idea what your teams play style was and yet there was barely any communication. Is there a plan going forward for how to integrate new talent into these lines? You only scored thr-"

"Jesus christ man! You want to die!?"

The team rep signals to have this reporter taken out. I stand up in front of him, unsheathing my hockey stick from my patented hockey stick scabbard.

"No! This is the 5th beat reporter we beat down today! If we want to criticize one part of the team then every part of the team should be fair game. Otherwise everyone should stfu and no one should be doing those little discord rant-uh I mean press junkets."

The rep raises a massive hammer.

"NO! Oh God please N-"

-Bent has been muted

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    No Streaming Account
  2. UnboGazebo

UnboGazebo Well-Known Member

Discord:
    spinjukepuff#9321
    Ratings:
    +294 / 17 / -67
    These are depressing. Keep up the good work!

• Like Like x 2
    sergikalsergio
  3. Bentbd2pointoh

Ratings:
    +85 / 2 / -7
    I aim to please...or depress?

In reality Mallia and Maddens are served a bad hand. It is what it is, they put in a lot of effort to improve things this past weekend by making moves. There was some shit said in discord, I took exception, I got muted. It gave me this idea for part 3

No Streaming Account
  4. SoxI67I

SoxI67I S14 President's Trophy Winner

Discord:
    SoxI67I#5389
    Ratings:
    +209 / 13 / -42
    From the Sound Tigers to this, yeezus

• Like Like x 1
    whitesoxman77
  5. Bentbd2pointoh