blue valley

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Golf Tour - PS4' started by shoey101, Oct 21, 2014.

1. shoey101

shoey101 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Does anyone else think this is one of the worst courses we played? The pins are in horrible spots. At least half of them are in the front of the green or tucked right behind water or sand which eliminates birdie oppertunities. Which I'm fine with since birdies shouldnt be easy on every hole. Also a bunch of pins are also on pretty extreme slopes. Combine that with fast greens where u can't spin a wedge and makes for one of the most frustrating rounds of golf ive played in a while.But by looking at some of the scores on the leaderboards I may be the only one having these problems. I had to get that off my chest. Thanks for listening

Last edited: Oct 21, 2014
    No Streaming Account
  2. Forthy

Forthy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +515 / 15 / -32
    While it wasn't my favourite course that we've played, I did quite enjoy this one. Once I played a few practice rounds I knew where to place certain approach shots though, that was huge for me this week. If you hit it in the right areas, even if it was farther away, it was an easier putt.

jdforthy
  3. chrashbird

chrashbird Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +42 / 0 / -0
    Agreed. I hadn't played it before and on my first practice round I shot +6 or so shooting at the pins. Did another practice round looking for alternate places to leave the ball. Did good in the 4 rounds, but left way too many putts out there in the 4th round and had to birdie the last 2 holes to get above Dylan. Figured I might have a chance to win until Nevada and Aces shot lower. Always next week.

No Streaming Account
  4. shoey101

shoey101 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    I will have to play a few more practice rounds before I play my tour rounds and look for some better places to land my approach shots.

No Streaming Account
  5. nevadaballin

nevadaballin Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +27 / 0 / -0
    All I can say is..... loft is your friend.

No Streaming Account