Bobby's Preseason Power Rankings

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL PSN)' started by skyhighsms, Jun 17, 2021.

1. TheBobbyOrr4

TheBobbyOrr4 Anyone need a pizza

Discord:
    TheBobbyOrr4#2233
    Ratings:
    +1,626 / 73 / -358
    I'm excited about this season and want to share with you how I feel about each team. I am no where near and expert and will be probably wrong more than 50 percent of the time. Well here I go!

EASTERN ATLANTIC

1.) SPRINGFIELD - This the tools up and down their roster to compete. Now that @Dugzz l67l isn't managing on both consoles he can final focus on PSN. He just needs to sure a his defense and his team would be a absolute cup contender. Well done building a good team IMO.

2.) Lehigh Valley Phantoms - @G--P--3 and his AHL management has the best bidding in AHL IMO they had basically no returning contracts. they got some great value up front and some great defense also. lets see if they can make moves also to be a true threat!

3.) Hartford Wolf Pack - @Landamov and his staff put together and good team. overpaid for a couple but they still got their guys! I expect them to fight hard! The need to sure up their 3rd line to be a top team.

4.) Charlotte Checkers - @koztomade chalked bidding IMO. he had some good returning contracts which are saving him at this point. Koz has the management skills to overcome this. HMU in discord if u need help as usual.

5.) Hershey Bears- Not a fan of this team but their returning contracts don't have them in last place. Not a great management duo IMO.

6.)Wilkes Barre Scranton Penguins - ^ the exact opposite, I like the management but their bidding was horrible IMO. I had high hopes for this team until I saw their bidding :(

7.)Rochester Muzzmericans - I don't mind this team. Don't know if he has the firepower he needs to be successful. and the @xPolskaaa--92 bid was a tad bit much for me. I think their defense will be very very solid!

8.) Bridgeport Islanders - How does @RJ_MacReady_27 keep getting AHL bids? This team looks weak up and down the roster. its sad to think this team wont be the worst in their division.

9.) Providence Bruins - Bottom 3 defensive core and mediocre forwards lands this team at the bottom!

EASTERN NORTH

1.) Belleville Senators - Best roster and best management staff in AHL. Team is going to feast once again on this division. Have fun!

2.) Laval Rocket - might be the most toxic team I've ever seen assembled. If things go south, boy o boy grab your popcorn! Skill wise these guys have all the tools to make a run. Top Dcore and a good top line. confused why they paid Category 6 mill but maybe @DracGodx-_- knows something I don't. GL Laval

3.) Toronto Marlies - @Stav 98 put together a good team here. I like the cheap contracts up front. they just need to sure up their defense and their season could be really, really good.

4.) Syracuse Crunch - The got the best deal in @Ballinbynature93 in bidding at 500k, can they snowball off of that? I think they did. I like this team a lot and honesty wouldn't surprise me if they ended up in 2nd in this division. Well done @CLiiNcH and @savvy16

5.) Binghamton Devils - this is the 1 team I'm not sure of in this wright up. @Dunks could surprise us. not a fan as of now of his 2nd and 3rd lines. We will see!

6.) Cleveland Mosters - their forwards aren't bad. But when it comes to defense what do they have? This might be the worst Dcore in the league! Way overspent on @DirtyNewf613 when they could of got themselves a top Dman.

7.) Utica Comets - @Malkin71_- where do I start? You have a 1 line team. Were drinking the first night when you threw all of those 500k's out? Thank God you got @screamAIM_FIREx . Team looks poised for another repeat!

WESTERN CENTRAL

1.) Milwaukee Admirals - I'm not trying to be a homer here, but our team is very very good up and down all 3 lines. It was a close call not to put the Wolves here. But it came down to all 3 lines on defense and I think Milwaukee's is better.

2.) Chicago Wolves - Best free contracts in the league IMO. Team is very strong on offense all 3 lines and defense has the best defenseman in the AHL. Should be a fun showdown every time I get to clamp @Ten Ply . :) Very, Very excited for this team! Good job!

3.) Grand Rapid Griffins - This team is going to score for sure but defensively not sure what they were doing or planning on defense. I have a LOT of faith in @Mrlolchico13 on boosting up his Dcore. Also it's nice, not to see @Loach__keeper on a contract this season that makes my eyes water!

4.) Colorado Eagles - This team might of had the best bidding this season. Very impressed with @eHxns and @Harrd-Knock! not a fan of a could of their players like @Ch1ps_Ah0y_59 and @Happyguy90 but they also got some great players @MutiiD @Wes20vt @Rico Suave TOS . Great job! Just waiting to see when @premierplayer gets AGM so the eagles can get the PPexperience! Could even put this team 3rd IMO on this list!

5.) Texas Stars - this team doesn't jump off the page for me but overall solid. They overpaid for a few guys but they got their guys I guess! One last thing about this team. I love @SenatorsFan but why would you trade a top LW in AHL on a very cheap contract for a RD that is 5mill? Ill be expecting comments down bellow on this!

6.) Iowa Wild - This team FULL of QC's are going to buzz! I hope they come out fast because if this team doesn't I don't think they have the fortitude to overcome. BUT with that being said. They had a good bidding and built a solid team. going to be fun competing against you this season! Well done @Docteurnoxx and @Champion35302!

7.) Rockford IceHogs - Got some good players but a lot of terrible ones IMO. Management aren't worth Free contracts in the slightest bit! #savemy @alonzi401

8.) Manitoba Moose - Not sure what this team's plan was in bidding other than GET @Reshuffled! Also not a management not worth free contracts IMO. Going to be a long season for the Moose!

WESTERN PACIFIC

1.) Henderson Silver Knights - No shock here as the retuning champs, brought in @Brxndamour and @xDoer3. Lots of returning contracts which made their job easy. Their bidding was good and I think they should be up in this 1st spot all season.

2.) Ontario Reign - Very good cheap contracts up front! Which allowed them to go get their Dcore they wanted. This team will buzz! Good Job Management and god bless all management who have to deal with @xLoyalty96 this season!

3.) Tucson Roadrunners - this team has a top 3 Dcore but overpaid on some forwards that might set them back. @Jaguarknight_ @Jaguarknight_ @Jaguarknight_ HI!

4.) Stockton Heat - This team wanted all offense it looks like. All 500k contracts on defense, lets see if it pays off!

5.) Bakersfield Condors - At first I thought this team would bottom feed, then i actually dove deep and went over this roster. Honestly, this team could make playoffs.

6.) Palm Springs Firebirds - PP's team taken over by @MyNamesMino and @CFairman7. (im a fan of both) just think the only thing keeping them a float right now is their returning contracts on defense. I am not a fan of their bidding! I could be wrong.

7.) San Jose Barracuda - @SgtAndyBoy takes the reigns and makes a decent team but not alot of depth scoring or defense. @MrFreddy1994 will feast on SHIT defenseman once again. I think they flopped on bidding.

8.) San Diego Gulls - I give @Julien 1 week before he quits this team! what would posses @Alpha-33x to drop that much money on a player and not know anything about him. This team will be bad! On a side note, I'm excited to see what @Honest90 can do on defense this season. I feel like he will be a very good player for them on D.

Thank you for reading! I apologize if I hurt anyone feels are offended anyone.

• Like x 16
    • Winner x 3
    • Dislike x 2
    • Informative x 2
    • Bad Spelling x 2
    • Get Good x 1
    • Funny x 1
    • Dumb x 1
    Skyhighsms
  2. BroccNastyy

BroccNastyy Warning Group

Discord:
    Brocc#6087
    Ratings:
    +533 / 64 / -177
    Belleville isn't complaining !

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    brocc_chel
  3. Toeffoli

Toeffoli Well-Known Member

Discord:
    toeffoli#0
    Don’t matter probably some where out west
    Ratings:
    +597 / 24 / -69
    For the same reason your 6 mill lol. They feel they needed defense…

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    AnthonyLive
  4. zachsnhl

zachsnhl Well-Known Member

Discord:
    zachs2303#0
    Ratings:
    +221 / 11 / -51
    Cati 6mil way better contract then u

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    No Streaming Account
  5. DaSlipperyShrimp

DaSlipperyShrimp FrostyDaaDopeMan

Discord:
    daslipperyshrimp#0
    Ratings:
    +279 / 45 / -102
    I smoked crack and seen the future… it end with the red rockets snorting snow from the cup

• Winner Winner x 3
    DracGodx
  6. Alpha-33x

Alpha-33x Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Alpha-33x#0742
    Ratings:
    +265 / 47 / -73
    lol, Julien was going to be my AGM. And thinking i don't know the guy. lol GTFOH You will eat your words im sure of it. Whats funny is you thinking this team will be bad when you are sitting there with a $6mil overpaid contract.

• Troll Troll x 2
    cochhockey33
  7. BroccNastyy

BroccNastyy Warning Group

Discord:
    Brocc#6087
    Ratings:
    +533 / 64 / -177
    everyone knows u guys will be awful

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    brocc_chel
  8. TheBobbyOrr4

Discord:
    TheBobbyOrr4#2233
    Ratings:
    +1,626 / 73 / -358
    My insider information told me that @Julien going the discord then left it immediately. Not a good sign sir.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Get Good Get Good x 2
    Skyhighsms
  9. Harrd-Knock

Harrd-Knock SOHK '19

Ratings:
    +153 / 6 / -5
    Appreciate the kind words Bobby, hope the Eagles can turn some heads this season!

• Winner Winner x 2
    harrdKnock6
  10. TheBobbyOrr4

Discord:
    TheBobbyOrr4#2233
    Ratings:
    +1,626 / 73 / -358
    Btw i forgot to proof read my work so i apologize.

• Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 3
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    Skyhighsms
  11. Toeffoli

Discord:
    toeffoli#0
    Ratings:
    +597 / 24 / -69
    As long as me and him aren’t together I’m sure he’ll be fine lol

AnthonyLive
  12. TheBobbyOrr4

Discord:
    TheBobbyOrr4#2233
    Ratings:
    +1,626 / 73 / -358
    @Harrd-Knock , np man. Going to be fun competing against you guys!

• Get Good Get Good x 1
    Skyhighsms
  13. Nater x 93

Nater x 93 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    CANNIFF--#4801
    Ratings:
    +62 / 0 / -1
    Good read. Hopefully these pens can prove you wrong

• Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  14. Toeffoli

Discord:
    toeffoli#0
    Ratings:
    +597 / 24 / -69
    Until he loses ***

• Useful Useful x 1
    AnthonyLive
  15. XxPasTrnack88

XxPasTrnack88 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +37 / 2 / -3
    Make Lehigh great again!!!

• Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  16. Landamov

Landamov Just a goalie

Discord:
    Landamov#0001
    Ratings:
    +53 / 0 / -7
    It's ok Bobby, I know Hartford is #1 in your heart.

• Winner Winner x 2
    landamov
  17. JAAMx93x

JAAMx93x Well-Known Member

Discord:
    jmorrow474 Aka AhL_Allstar-3#8394
    Ratings:
    +421 / 5 / -16
    Let’s get it

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    ahl_allstar_3
  18. Murphwizzle

Murphwizzle Well-Known Member

Discord:
    murphwizzle#0
    Ratings:
    +114 / 0 / -5
    [QUOTE="

7.)Rochester Muzzmericans - I don't mind this team. Don't know if he has the firepower he needs to be successful. and the @xPolskaaa--92 bid was a tad bit much for me. I think their defense will be very very solid!

[/QUOTE]

Welcome to the Atlantic Division Rochester

• Funny Funny x 2
    murphwizzle
  19. Couture53

Couture53 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +286 / 4 / -46
    Bobby talkin on contracts when hes a 6.5m lw yikesssssssssssssss

• Funny Funny x 6
    • Like Like x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
    No Streaming Account
  20. Toeffoli

Discord:
    toeffoli#0
    Ratings:
    +597 / 24 / -69
    There’s nothing to get, Bobby tells the truth and nothing but the truth. He knows everything!

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    AnthonyLive