Please Vote! Bossy's Brutal Bidding Recap

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL)' started by l Bossy l x 22, Jun 16, 2021.

?

Should we separate the AHL from the NHL?

1. Yes

44.6%
  2. No

46.3%
  3. Maybe

9.1%
  1. l Bossy l x 22

l Bossy l x 22 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Bossy#9297
    Ratings:
    +3,325 / 126 / -162
    Ah Summer season bidding. Where .500 record players get 5m+, Raiders of Salad get Odie tier money and a bunch of people you've never heard of all end up on "Cup Contending" teams together. Weird times. I'm going to attempt to do the impossible and do a short write-up for each team and rank each teams' bidding from most brutal to least brutal. First being the most brutal and last being the least brutal.

Note: This is not a team ranking or playoff prediction thread, obviously it would be safe to assume that the teams who had the most brutal bidding will likely be the most brutal teams, but anything can happen with this season!

MUCH MORE IMPORTANT NOTE: I've attached a little rant at the end of this thread that I believe is an important question to ask given the current state of LG (that goes along with the poll question), so I'd like some input on those thoughts also.

1.) :team307: Manitoba Moose :team307:

13.75m... Can we just throw this whole team away? I'm not even going to bother talking about this team. It's insane that somehow @SweetLou9208 managed to allow his AHL team to inexplicably look worse than last seasons Ontario team.
    44B4D050-D79B-46B5-8E1B-0600F3376774.gif

2.):team312: Rochester Americans :team312:

This would easily have been the worst bidding I've ever seen if not for the Meese stealing the show. So many spots already filled (with decent contracts), and so much cap to play with and these guys completely fucked it. 8.75m left in cap... Sad job really @Baker I22I @Moose I96I. There most be something against the Moose name this season.

Best Contract: N/A I'm not picking a random 500K guy out of a hat.

Worst Contract: @l Lavoie x 97 C 5.25m
    - Poor guy got over 5m to end up on Bumchester after a 10 win season.

3.):team352: Providence Bruins :team352:

Do I think the Baby Bruins will be one of the three worst teams in the league? Probably not. Does everyone think they had one of the top three worst biddings in the league? Absolutely. They should have a solid first line, but a 500K army has literally never worked (I can only think of the Jclaus one on PSN, but these guys couldn't hold his jock). I don't think that'll be changing in the best division in the league. I know @tbeat-- and @UNREAL KILLER B will be looking to prove people wrong.

Best Contract: Sorry I'm not combing through this 500K army looking for steals.

Co-Worst Contracts: @MBell91 C 9m & @Johnny H0ckey RW 8.75m
    - This is self-explanatory. I really don't understand the thought process here. Was someone drunk? Hopefully they got some serious 500K steals or else this season will be miserable for anyone not on the top line.

4.) :team395: Chicago Wolves :team395:

Congrats on winning the frostynightmare sweepstakes and for turning the defending Cup champs into whatever I'm looking at right now. This bidding was a yikes for Chicago. Good job @Cashedkush @Willis x 97

Best Contract: @CaPTaiN PauL RW 500K
    - I'm not sure their actually is a best contract here. I just picked this guy because he's obviously a Captain, and they'll need whatever leadership they can find to avoid being totally miserable.

Worst Contract: @frostynightmare LW 7.75m
    - BIG late bidding YIKES.

5.) :team618: Tucson Roadrunners :team618:

This was simply an incredibly rough first AHL bidding for @coharent killer and @nsellasyo. Unlike some of the previous teams, they actually used up almost all of their cap. Unfortunately really none of these contracts seem to be of signficant value, and there were definitely some highly questionable contracts handed out. On the bright side, they probably can't be worse than last seasons Roadrunners.

Best Contract: @At43 C 500K
    - The veteran Tanaka can certainly bring some solid vibes to a team that doesn't seem to be looking forward too much positivity this season.

Worst Contract: @VintageTrav RW 7.5m
    - Hefty pay raise for Trav after by far his worst season in the AHL.

6.) :team517: Ontario Reign :team517:

This was just a very unimpressive bidding from @Dad of Five 81 and @Cam19. Maybe the team name is just cursed. They "lucked" out (using the word "lucked" loosely here) and managed to grab BigB late in bidding when it looked almost certain they were going to lose out on him. Say thanks to Rochester for that one. Not really sure if I see these guys competing.

Best Contract: @Lemanski LW 500K
    - I don't know much about Lemanski, but he had a solid CHL season, and similar statistical CHL players went for significantly more, so looks like a good steal.

Worst Contract: @BigB I92I RW 7m
    - Late bidding overpay. Not much else to say here. At that point it was better to have gotten him then to have been stuck with a 500K guy.

7.) :team317: Cleveland Monsters :team317:

Having to build an entire roster from this bidding is a nightmare, just ask @Tetrxault and @Teckz NSG. They didn't do a terrible job given the near impossible task of building an entire roster in this bidding, but again it's hard to see them competing with the top teams in this division.

Best Contract: @Klim x 20 LD 500K
    - Klim has had a few solid seasons on D across all levels of LG. Should be a solid pick for 500K.

Worst Contract: @Clavet I29I RW 6m
    - I don't think this is a terrible pick-up at this price given his NHL experience and being named paid agm here, but there's no other blatant overpays on this team.

8.) :team298: Toronto Marlies :team298:

The Broomless Marlies look like a shell of the once great dynasty... Okay that might be a little harsh. Still, this bidding by @Yzerman Returns and @Strizzy x06 makes it look like Toronto is in for a pretty long Summer season. They've spent big on a bunch of guys who haven't proven themselves in the AHL.

Best Contract: @Summer 8teen LW 2m
    - Looks like a solid price for someone who did well in his first AHL season in S38.

Worst Contract: @K inG x NeymaR RD 7.25m
    - Neymar had a solid season in the CHL, I'm just not sold on it being 7.25m in the AHL level solid.

9.) :team390: Milwaukee Admirals :team390:

There are no egregious contracts on this team, but also no glaringly obvious steals. Aside from issuing their contracts too early (good shit @Hughes l4l @Wen I9I @AceNHL), I don't think Milwaukee did an awful job in their first ever bidding and they could compete in the sub-par looking Central division. They might surprise people, but I'm not sold. Hopefully Hughes doesn't DDoS me lmfao.

Best Contract: @ILindrosI I88I LW 3.75m
    - Lindros was a 1st/2nd liner for a solid Charlotte team last season, so this is a decent contract.

Worst Contract: @DRIVE4FIVE G 2.25m
    - I don't really know this guy, but 2.25m for a G with little LG experience at the position looks like an overpay.

10.) :team778: Laval Rocket :team778:

They've got some solid cheap contracts here, but a couple of big overpays on forward when needing to build almost an entire team makes this team look pretty questionable as to how well they can compete with the top teams in their division. @SievE30 and @xCRaZY DudEx94x seem like good vibes though, so good luck.

Best Contract: @STL TopShelf RD 750K
    - Topshelf generally ends up being much more expensive than this, so 750K is a steal for the Dad Joke King in this bidding.

Worst Contract: @CAPITALS1921 C 9.25m
    - This is just a huge overpay, and I feel like Laval would've been better served to spread that cap out to the rest of their roster.

11.):team303: Binghamton Devils :team303:

Once again, this bidding was undoubtedly tough on teams that needed to build almost their entire team through bidding (especially on a team without a second free contract). I don't believe Binghamton did a terrible job, but given this current roster I can only see them at most potentially competing for the 4th spot in a mediocre division. Definitely worried for @All Worried and his team.

Best Contract: @C0TES RD 3.5m
    - I've never seen Cotes play defense, but he's a solid defensive forward with thumbs, so at this price he's certainly worth the gamble.

Worst Contract: @renee smasher RW 4.5m
    - Not a terrible contract given what other CHLers with similar stats went for, but still an overpay for someone who hasn't proven themselves yet.

12.):team625: Colorado Eagles :team625:

I'm honestly not very familiar with the majority of this team. None of these bids really stand out as being either terrible or fantastic. I could be sleeping on their bidding, and their roster as a whole should compete in this division. I hope for Colorado's sake that @xFalsexHopex and @R4ph Th3 G4m3r don't actually have "false hope."

Best Contract: @vGrxmpy LW 500K
    - Big money dman, to small money forward. My money is on Grumpy, Grompy, Grimpy, Grempy or Grampy being more than worth the 500K.

Worst Contract: @Cannarozzo C 3m
    - Not a terrible contract, he actually went for the same exact amount last season. A .500 record while being on one of the best teams in the league for a little more than half the season doesn't exactly scream 3m.

13.) :team516: Stockton Heat :team516:

It looks like Stockton struggled a bit in bidding. I don't really see any clear bidding steals and definitely see a couple of overpays. Keepyourchinup if things don't go well this season @EL D 18 @KeepYourChinUp

Best Contract: @RookieQC l83l LD 2m
    - Stockton is banking on this guy regaining his S37 form, if he does this will be a great contract for a top four dman.

Worst Contract: @X Cross x11 RW 6m
    - Definitely a significant overpay for a guy coming off of a .500 season. Perhaps Stockton is hopeful that Cross will have a repeat of his last Summer season in the AHL.

14.) Lehigh Valley Phantoms
    :team302::team302:
    The Phantoms needed to build almost an entire roster, which for the 100th time is no easy task in this bidding. I believe @RY0NN and @vMvtt did better than most other teams in this similar situation, but it's tough to see them competing in this stacked division against teams who all had plenty of assets pre-bidding.

Best Contract: @Clouds x92 LW 1m
    - They get a player that they're very familiar with on a team friendly deal.

Worst Contract: @Hxvok x 94 RW 7.5m
    - Changing his tag didn't help Fly go any cheaper, this price would be a steal if he were playing defense, but at forward it's a bit of an overpay. Not a terrible overpay, but slightly worse than @Giroux in my opinion.

15.) Henderson Silver Knights

With a solid core already in place, I don't feel like @The AB Show @Tibbernac and the Silver Knights did much in bidding to help build off their successful S38. They didn't really do anything to hurt their chances either.

Best Contract: @GlizzyGoblin185 LD 500K
    - His gamertag is just hilarious, and the only good contracts on this team were present pre-bidding.

Worst Contract: @Jakoo-14 LW 6.5m
    - Not a terrible contract, especially considering they likely would've been willing to pay much more to keep their buddy/agm in the fold.

16.) Palm Springs Firebirds
    :team327::team327:
    The Frenchie Firebirds did an alright job building this mostly French squad through bidding. They've put themselves in a position to compete in a weaker division. Okay job or if my Google Translate is accurate, bon travail @Kuzvechkinov @Berth x 91

Best Contract: @Rob1nsky LW 2m
    - Of course a low-ping Frenchie ends up being the best contract. He had a solid CHL season and was just barely left off of a solid Springfield roster last season.

Worst Contract: @MxTxL x l18l RW 6.75m
    - Martel has been away from the league for quite awhile, so this looks like a decent overpay. Not terrible for this bidding though.

17.) :team300: Texas Stars :team300:

I assume Texas is calling up a decent amount of DPs, so their bidding doesn't look particularly impressive, but it certainly wasn't bad. Once again, nothing stands out as a terrible contract, but nothing stands out as a great contract. Not bad @I Regicide l @I Steal Napkins

Best Contract: @AnacondaStud LW 500K
    - Party presence alone is reason enough for Pattelite to be deemed the best contract here.

Worst Contract: @IHudsteR LW 5.75m
    - Regicide definitely overpaid for his buddy, but if they can return to their Summer season form together then this will actually turn out to be a solid contract.

18.) :team301: Wilkes Barre Scranton Penguins :team301:

Wilkes-Barre did an alright job in bidding, but it'll be a tough road to compete in this division. A couple of big contracts hurts the depth of the rest of their lineup. I'd really like @I Lappy I and @Ix N J xl chances if they were in any other division.

Best Contract: @xTakerRIPx LW 500K
    - 500k for a guy who's coming off of a decent season in the NHL appears to be a decent steal.

Worst Contract: @Dugzz l67l C 7m
    - They definitely overpaid to pick up their AGM in bidding. An even .500 record the last couple of seasons doesn't seem to warrant 7m.

19.):team393: Charlotte Checkers :team393:

Charlotte management ran a middle of the pack Stockton team last season that went on a run to the Cup finals, and in my opinion @killamilla6 and @BartIettt followed that up with a middle of the pack bidding as well with a new logo. Can they somehow repeat that magic?

Best Contract: @That 1 Odd Guy RD 500K
    - I'm not very familiar with this Odd dude, but he's got some solid career stats on D in the CHL, and has AHL experience. Looks like a solid pickup.

Worst Contract: @CLiiNcH RW 7.5m
    - Not a bad player, but certainly not a 7.5m player either. Assuming he plays on the top line, he'll still have another solid season.

20.) :team350: Hershey Bears :team350:

Hershey chose to bid big on a couple of forwards and go with 500K bids for everyone else. Not sure if that was necessarily by design. Strange strategy, but not particularly good or bad for this team in this bidding. Once again, this division will be a dog fight. Good luck @Spacelessbark @x88x Kane

Best Contract: @LethaLMyke23 LD 500K
    - Myke had solid stats in the CHL last season, and a bunch of AHL experience on D. Seems like a solid pick-up for their only dman obtained in bidding.

Worst Contract: @GET GUZZED 0N C 5.5m
    - I actually like Kruunchy at 8.5m more than I like Guzzed on at 5.5, so he's the worst contract here.

21.) :team362: Iowa Wild :team362:

Like last season, the team ran by @BozWPG looks like a team that could either be really good or really really bad coming out of bidding. They grabbed quite a few guys who haven't played LG in awhile, so it's tough to tell how this team will perform.

Best Contract: @The Skoden RW 500K
    - I've never seen Skoden play offense, but he's been solid throughout his career on defense so a 500K forward bid is a low-risk high-reward move here.

Worst Contract: @DradraaaTTV C 7m
    - I'm still not sure whether or not this guy actually sold his Xbox.

22.):team299:Grand Rapids Griffins :team299:

@mashle93 just barely missed out on playoffs last season and his team this season doesn't look much different. A weaker looking division should help he and @I Risto I teams chances of getting in this time around, even with that @Williams x12x bum on their roster.

Best Contract: @Lord x Finesse RD 500K
    - I don't know much about Finesse's defensive abilities, but a bunch of people said it was a good bid when his bid ended, so I'll go with that.

Worst Contract: @Achilles Strife RW 5.5m
    - Not a terrible contract in the grand scheme of bidding, but definitely the worst on GRG.

23.):team519: San Jose Barracuda :team519:

Another team that didn't have many pieces to get in this seasons bidding. @Vahey x 19 brought in a new GM in @Its a Full Send and brought back some old friends from his S38 playoff team and hopes to build off of that.

Best Contract: @Zach x 56 LD 1m
    - Vahey turned his free contract from last season into a 1m contract. It's always a solid decision to grab someone more worthy of the free contract while retaining your management partner.

Worst Contract: @LF Bluejays C 6m
    - I don't know much about this guy or why he went for 6m, but given his past AHL success, this doesn't seem like a terrible contract.

24.) :team410: Utica Comets :team410:

@BWZinc and @Studz x 7 did a pretty solid job in bidding. They certainly overpaid to land their guy, but at least Boogie finally got overpaid to a solid home.

Best Contract: @Islander112286 RD 3m
    - Islander has had back to back consistent seasons in the AHL. I'd expect that to continue on this deal.

Worst Contract: @Boogie x6 C 7m
    - As already stated, big overpay, but everyone is overpaying in this bidding. I think Boogie can do well here.

25.):team349: Rockford Icehogs :team349:

Rockford did what they needed to do to fill the few roster spots they needed in bidding. It wasn't the prettiest bidding, but @T E A L x 17 and @ExtraSweetSauce got the job done.

Best Contract: @floppy-cowboy2 LW 1.5m
    - I really don't know how floppy this cowboy truly is at forward, but he's got some solid stats on D in the PSN NHL, so a cheap contract at forward seems like a safe bet to payoff. (I also love the @Eagles9412 pick-up)

Worst Contract: @saladraidxr LD 10m
    - The best dman in bidding nearly got paid Odie money. 10m is steep and by default is the worst contract, but Rockford was in a solid position to make this move.

26.):team518: San Diego Gulls :team518:

I like what the Gulls were able to do in this bidding. They've got what looks like one of the better D cores in the league, and their offense doesn't look bad for a Summer season. Good work @Delosh @Murdss

Best Contract: @l SaIty I LD 4m
    - Salty for 4m is a fantastic price in this bidding.

Worst Contract: @SpruceMoose91 LW 1m
    - It's hard to call a 1m contract a worst contract, and so I obviously don't think it's really that bad, but after a poor S38 I'm not sure I would've gone over 500K for Moose.

27.):team777: Belleville Senators :team777:

With two stud free defensive contracts in @Drover2 and @vBxnditt, Belleville wisely spent big on their biggest need at offense.

Best Contract: @CREY0 RW 1.25m
    - It's been a few seasons since Creyo has played in LG, but he was once accused of being an HTH second tag, so he could definitely be a huge steal.

Worst contract: @O T I S 1 15533 C 5.5m
    - This guys tag alone is automatically worthy of being named worst contract.

28.)Springfield Thunderbirds
    :team617::team617:
    @Bush x 92 @BowserKOTK and backdoor manager @ChiSouthSiderr did a solid job in bidding. Aside from one big overpay that probably would've been better served to spread out other places, they managed to grab some steals.

Best Contract: @McNasty x 97 LD 500K
    - This could be a massive steal in bidding if McNasty is anything like his former NHL-self. I've never seen him on a non-predominantly French team though.

Worst Contract: @Dutch MDK C 8.75m
    - Big overpay, but if he can perform similarly to his only other AHL season, then he might just be worthy of the price.

29.):team309: Syracuse Crunch :team309:

Syracuse didn't have many spots that needed to be filled in bidding, but they did well in filling their needs. Well done @Crowe x 43 @Brxndamour

Best Contract: @cpenn4204 C 500K
    - cpenn has had some solid seasons at forward in the AHL on PSN, seems like a safe bet he'll end up being worth far more than 500K.

Worst Contract: @MrBinxx LW 7.75m
    - Not an awful price for Binx in this bidding, but he was the only option for worst bidding contract on this team.

30.):team515: Bakersfield Condors :team515:

Didn't have much cap to work with in bidding, but they did a solid job with what they had. @lPastrnak 88l and @ RiCo505 needed defense and spent most of what little cap they had on solid pieces there.

Best Contract: @Pont40 LD 750K
    - Solid dman. Pont could be one of the biggest defensive steals of bidding.

Worst Contract: @lTheShadyLemurl LD 3.75m
    - I'm not familiar with this Lemur, but looking at his stats, he'd probably be the best contract for a decent amount of teams.

31.):team314: Hartford Wolfpack :team314:

I really like what @AoN x CLUTCH and @I Kessel x 81 l were able to do with this weak bidding pool. Got some potential steals on offense, and paid great prices for much needed defensive help.

Best Contract: @Cristianoo17 LD 5m
    - Better known as Freddy, he's taken a few seasons off, but was a solid NHL dman, so 5m for him looks like a great price. (I also really like the @cabcavlax contract)

Worst Contract: @TRMC BIGMAC G 1m
    - Not a bad contract, just not sure Bigmac should be 1m coming off his last season.

32.):team315: Bridgeport Islanders :team315:

New name, probably never going to get a new logo since Tris is too busy making all-important :wood: emotes, but the same managers. Two very experienced managers that is, in @SouPerSaiyan and @skyre5. They had a bunch of cap and a bunch of DPs I'm expecting to be called up; Bridgeport unsurprisingly did well for themselves in bidding. They smartly spent big on defense which was probably their biggest weakness last season. I also appreciated some of the troll snipes. Well done.

Best contract: @No1xDraft PcK RD 5.5m
    - It's weird calling the most expensive bid the best bid, but No. 1 DP has a solid track record on defense. This was a steal compared to other dmen in this bidding.

Worst contract: @Soxfan7744 LD 3m
    - Sox would be the best bid for a solid amount of teams. I just assume most of the cheaper bid guys are getting waived, so by default Sox is the worst bid here.

NHL/AHL RANT
    Let me start this off by saying that this AHL bidding was an absolute joke. I get that signups are down due to it being Summer season and many other factors working against us, but that doesn't change how sad this was. It's pretty clear that there's no shortage of teams who either have zero business being in this league or who simply had zero chance of being competitive before bidding even started. The AHL and the league in general is long overdue for a significant overhaul. We've seen ideas for an entire fantasy draft for the NHL and AHL (which would be cool, but isn't very realistic). It's pretty evident to me that the league simply doesn't give a shit about the integrity of the AHL. The AHL is basically LG's middle step-child that they don't bother to care about. Literally nothing has been done to change or benefit this league in the 5+ years I've been on this site. Everything from Owners not caring about their AHL team (going out of there way to make call-ups or trades/selecting completely non-competitive management/etc.) needs to be changed. Countless teams over the years have been screwed over by their NHL management or vice versa teams getting aided by their NHL with send down bids which completely ruin the integrity of this league. It's no coincidence that the last few Calder Cup winners are teams that went completely untouched by their NHL teams. There's simply no reason why any of this is necessary. The current system is nothing remotely similar to a simulation of the real-life NHL/AHL system, so there's zero reason not to make changes. Other than the league saying "these changes don't fit into our current ecosystem." Change the damn ecosystem... The league is getting stale (for numerous reasons), and nobody wants to manage (specifically in the AHL). I went into some detail on changes I'd make in the AHL suggestion thread here https://www.leaguegaming.com/forums/index.php?threads/ahl-suggestion-thread-summer-season-edition-xbox-psn.330264/ I'd make a more expansive post about these ideas if this poll gets some support. I'm not at all saying that these changes would make much of a difference for a season like this one, but in general I believe changes are greatly needed to help this league. End rant.

• Like x 33
    • Winner x 14
    • Informative x 2
    • Funny x 1
    • Useful x 1
    • Creative x 1
    bossy_22_
  2. ChiSouthSiderr

ChiSouthSiderr Well-Known Member

Discord:
    chisouthsiderr#0
    Ratings:
    +881 / 224 / -237
    Thanks for the media! @Schwifty7 hire this guy into the media committee.

ChiSouthSiderr
  3. SchwiftyNT

SchwiftyNT Find media on my twitch channel SchwiftyNT

Ratings:
    +2,174 / 35 / -61
    Wasn't even the best Marlie contract. Down bad here.

• Troll Troll x 1
    No Streaming Account
  4. l Bossy l x 22

Discord:
    Bossy#9297
    Ratings:
    +3,325 / 126 / -162
    I'm on the fence about Schwifty Smith, not sure if I've got the same mediocre feeling as Schwifty Skinner tbh.

bossy_22_
  5. l KaV l

l KaV l AA is for quitters

Ratings:
    +808 / 10 / -41
    @Clamonttt built the Wolfpack, guys a stud, clutch was huckin lobster traps and suckin clams

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. skyre5

skyre5 AHL's Most Underpaid Player

Discord:
    313sky#2061
    Ratings:
    +559 / 34 / -71
    • Like Like x 3
    In World of CHEL
    No Streaming Account
  7. TRMC BIGMAC

TRMC BIGMAC BIGMAC

Ratings:
    +83 / 29 / -29
    Who this guy?

• Get Good Get Good x 1
    No Streaming Account
  8. A Salty SaiIor

A Salty SaiIor Warning Group

Ratings:
    +2,026 / 48 / -76
    No Streaming Account
  9. vBxnditt

vBxnditt Member

Discord:
    vBxnditt#8624
    Ratings:
    +158 / 6 / -9
    Great work! You beat me to it

• Winner Winner x 1
    vbxnditt
  10. l Bossy l x 22

Discord:
    Bossy#9297
    Ratings:
    +3,325 / 126 / -162
    Always room for more media. Definitely plenty of other things worth writing about, if you've got the time lol

• Like Like x 2
    bossy_22_
  11. VintageTrav

VintageTrav LGAHL Commissioner

Discord:
    VintageTrav#0089
    Ratings:
    +99 / 3 / -3

3M for skill, 4.5M for locker room presence, honestly an underpay! :laugh:

VintageTrav
  12. l KaV l

l KaV l AA is for quitters

Ratings:
    +808 / 10 / -41
    Your father, hear you got the worst contract, disappointed son

13. ll REX Il

ll REX Il Well-Known Member

Discord:
    BRIAN#7530
    Ratings:
    +89 / 15 / -20
    • Like Like x 1
    lIREXIl
  14. Dad of Five 81

Dad of Five 81 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Dad of Five 81#1761
    Ratings:
    +269 / 8 / -20
    As the Ontario Reign GM ill accept the snub for all my players, I love the content keep it up!

dadoffive81
  15. TRMC BIGMAC

TRMC BIGMAC BIGMAC

Ratings:
    +83 / 29 / -29
    I will make you Proud this season

• Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  16. x88x Kane

x88x Kane Warning Group

Ratings:
    +120 / 5 / -12
    Love the rant at the end

• Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  17. Dugzz l67l

Dugzz l67l Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Dugzz l67l#0123
    Ratings:
    +309 / 14 / -25
    7 millions overpaid agm here, time to shine baby!

• Funny Funny x 1
    Dugzzl67l
  18. Fly I25I

Fly I25I Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +904 / 35 / -50
    Can’t wait for the bidding recap.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    No Streaming Account
  19. l Bossy l x 22

Discord:
    Bossy#9297
    Ratings:
    +3,325 / 126 / -162
    Who knows when that'll happen. Guess I didn't make it clear enough how little this league gives a shit about the AHL :laugh::laugh:

bossy_22_
  20. Raymond l23l

Raymond l23l Wagwon

Ratings:
    +184 / 26 / -158
    Sheesh, tough!!

No Streaming Account