Boston Bruins Looking for AHL Management (Providence Bruins)

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL PSN)' started by I--Chief--I, Aug 28, 2016.

1. Anttzy-

Anttzy- Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Chief#9925
    Ratings:
    +3,750 / 244 / -506
    As the title says, the Boston Bruins :team2: are currently seeking an AHL general manager. As GM, you will have the choice to choose your own AGM. Please post under this thread if you're interested and we will set up interviews.

Please follow this format:

PSN:

League Experience:

Management Experience:

Availability:

Why should you be GM?

For the most part you would run your own team besides a few requests from myself.

• Like Like x 1
    zChieef
  2. Stxvio

Stxvio Greatest Never

Discord:
    stxvio#0
    Ratings:
    +1,431 / 161 / -243
    AGM
    PSN:
    Stavio_98

League Experience: S2 Niagra Ice Dogs staring RD

What makes you a good GM/AGM: I have determination and I am willing to put in what it takes to control management. I am wanting to learn more about management and I am a pretty good defenceman. Also I am great with the current CHL players and could probably get a few steals in bidding. Another thing is since I have such good availibility I will be running club and stuff with some of the teammates and will find lines who click a lot easier. I understand you are probably looking for someone with more management experience but trust me I ill give you all my effort and will hopefully never let you down

Availability: Every day of the week.

Stavio_98
  3. Anttzy-

Anttzy- Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Chief#9925
    Ratings:
    +3,750 / 244 / -506
    Position has been filled.

Stavio, if I didn't already find someone I liked I would've definitely considered you, you're a good guy and hopefully you find another team, they'd be lucky to have you.

zChieef