Bunch of Real Names in the Draft

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL)' started by SNipeSHow Inc, Jan 29, 2020.

1. SNipeSHow Inc

SNipeSHow Inc Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +368 / 34 / -48
    Now I see that @ea-ja-co-fa-94 has made a post about some of the names in the upcoming draft, but come on those are guys we all know and have spent countless hours scouting who will all likely go in the first round.

Im here to shed some light on the guys who might not be first round picks but are certainly worthy of getting drafted based on their gamertags alone. So if you havent done your homework on these guys, dont worry, because I have.

@at - Gamertags dont get any smaller than this, and if @OFs is any indication of guys with small gamertags being elite, this guy could easily be a HUT legend and 3rd line LG'er.

@BarneyDude87 - This man loves a purple dinosaur and who can blame him. He may not be a great pick for this upcoming draft but I could definitely see a future for this man in @D4D USA 30+ league that is soon to be starting

@Big Daddy Ribs - The man the myth the legend who cleaned out @Boany during his annual Tail Gate BBQ. Big Daddy Ribs ONLY

@BossKatiebug416 - Not much to say, this definitely is not Grim

@ButThatBootyTho - The ultimate team player. He may not be the best on the sticks but he is always For the Boys. CAUTION: There is potential he may miss a game last minute if that Booty Just Hits Different.

@EliteDeafnesss - Unconfirmed that this is @Pattelite AKA EliteBllindesss, brother. And we all remember that season he won 22 games and got snubbed for a Norris. I could see a Norris in this mans future.

@idontwantfries - He is as commited to League Gaming as he is to his diet. In terms of commitment to the league and his diet, fries is #2 only behind @SweetLou9208

@JumboMeatJeff - I mean....

@LG NotBender101 - Your'e not fooling anyone here @LGBenderMcdonald

@WILLARDtheGREAT - You're Also Not folling anyone @Mt Willard :poop:

@Who Flung Daddy - Im not sure, but I'd love to find out

if anyone else has scouted some great tags to draft please comment below and share with all our owners and GMs who might not have had the chance to scout themselves.

• Funny Funny x 14
    • Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
    On Standby
    SNipeSHowInc
  2. IlFox

IlFox Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,365 / 25 / -54
    For all you Justin Bieber fanboys, we’ve seen him on countless occasions playing hockey with the leafs, or the nba celebs game. He’s now made the move to the virtual LG ice.
    @Biebs sorry if you were trying to stay low key m8

• Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    No Streaming Account
  3. DaSteelerz

DaSteelerz More than just cool on the internet

Discord:
    dasteelerz#0
    Ratings:
    +187 / 11 / -25
    • Funny Funny x 1
    No Streaming Account
  4. Saquon

Saquon Gag On It

Discord:
    saquon.#0
    Ratings:
    +1,171 / 110 / -135
    • Like Like x 2
    simpism
  5. SNipeSHow Inc

SNipeSHow Inc Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +368 / 34 / -48
    • Like Like x 1
    On Standby
    SNipeSHowInc
  6. Duncan Madikner

Duncan Madikner Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Hahaha hell yeah. Just to be clear... all the other ppl running names like this on their skaters copied me. I’ve had this tag for like 9 years lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    No Streaming Account