Calling Out The Stockton Heat....

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL PSN)' started by sheer_Iuck, Feb 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gohawks48

gohawks48 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 7 / -11
    Considering both teams have a valid argument for a forfeit I feel the only logical response would just be to reschedule the game and play it.

• Like Like x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
    Snipe_n_celly88
  2. I--Cross--I

I--Cross--I Co-Director of Basketball Operations

Discord:
    Cross#0463
    Ratings:
    +243 / 10 / -33
    1) If the invite was sent out late (IE 9:37 instead of by 9:35 as the timeline says) then the FF should not be allowed to be called until 9:42 (instead of 9:40)
    2) Vibez... the staff doesn't side with anyone, we follow the constitution as is written.
    3) If Chicago wasn't ready by 9:45 then a FF is 100% by the rules allowed to be called for.
    4) Whether Stockton was in the lobby or not is irrelevant.

We always prefer "issues" are settled on the ice if you will, however posts like this do nothing productive for anyone.

By the rules there is nothing to suggest that this ruling should be over-turned. If Chicago has evidence they were ready in the lobby prior to Stockton calling for a FF then an action item should be filed showing such. However, if the complaint is just that it is not fair, there isn't anything that the league will be able to act on without tangible proof.

• Useful Useful x 2
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    No Streaming Account
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.