can't finish?

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Golf Tour - PS4' started by E_Hug, Sep 14, 2014.

1. E_Hug

E_Hug Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    So I'm in the fourth round of bally and I'm on the 13th hole but my ball is bouncing up and down on a rock for the last half hour or so...what do I do I've tried exiting and coming back in but the game insists on starting me out doing the same shot over with the same result a never ending hang up.

No Streaming Account
  2. scottemoz

scottemoz Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    That happened to me also on the same hole in my second round. I ended up waiting until the game figured out what was happening, roughly 30 minutes. The result: the rocks kicked/rubber-banded my ball 400+ yards off to some other random area on the course. Took 6-7 shots just to get back to the green, and ended up scoring an 11 on the hole.

No Streaming Account
  3. mes5107

mes5107 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    This happened to me last night during a practice round. I ended up backing out of the round, and then going back in to continue. When I got back in, my shot was replayed automatically. It settled much quicker and was ruled about of bounds. I forget what the hole # was (12 or 13, somewhere around there), but there's rocks just to the left of the green.

No Streaming Account
  4. LeBlondl77l

LeBlondl77l aka: LB

Discord:
    FKNCommishLB (aka LB)#2764
    Ratings:
    +684 / 17 / -19
    I'm honestly not sure what to do with this, as we generally aren't expecting anyone to play with ping pong balls, or balls that had a past life of landing on words to sing in songs. ;)

I would bring this to the attention of HB Studios. We have time left in the week to play, so no need to take drastic action yet.

fkncommishlb
  5. E_Hug

E_Hug Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Ok i will post in hb forums to see what response i can get

No Streaming Account
  6. E_Hug

E_Hug Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Ok its 24 hour turn around on approval for permission to post on their site so I would like to be able to play all 8 rounds again this week and tomorrow will be a day I can knock a bunch of them out...can we make a ruling on this please? The website did show numerous other posts about the same thing happening most were replied to with a thanks for letting us know...

No Streaming Account
  7. E_Hug

E_Hug Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Trying to figure out how to get unstuck I mistakingly started the tour over I think...I didn't even know this was possible. So can you erase all my scores and I will start over or do you want me just to post my 4th round or my next round anyway you look at it's messed up. I hope this upcoming patch fixes things like this!

No Streaming Account
  8. E_Hug

E_Hug Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Apparently I did not start over I did however play the course what should I do here commish? I kind of have to get in a bunch of rounds tonight and tomorrow shit i would probably be done if the game wasn't stuck like this.

No Streaming Account
  9. LeBlondl77l

Discord:
    Ratings:
    +684 / 17 / -19
    I'm not understanding what you need of me. I'd suggest getting to where you need to be (Assuming the 4th Round), and do that. I can't do anything else, unfortunately.

fkncommishlb
  10. E_Hug

E_Hug Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    So restart ... play 3 pointless rounds then put my score up for the fourth? My scores wont match and I can't continue my 4th round as it is in a perpetual loop of rock bouncing... I want to know what you need me to do to get an accurate 8 rounds of golf posted.

No Streaming Account
  11. E_Hug

E_Hug Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Ok seen as how I havent gotten an answer here is what Im going to do. It seems to be the only thing I can do. Im going to post my round from last night when i thought i had restarted then Im going to play 4 rounds at the second course....sound fair?

No Streaming Account
  12. LeBlondl77l

Discord:
    Ratings:
    +684 / 17 / -19
    Where will your proof be of the 4th Round? I'm sorry I'm not responding to you at Eastern Nighttime hours, but I won't be found often between 10 PM and 7 AM Eastern.

fkncommishlb
  13. E_Hug

E_Hug Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    All i want is what you want me to do i dont really care what it is i want 8 rounds scored like everyone else is getting how do i get that im pretty sure i asked way before eastern night time hours as a matter of fact it was 2 days ago now and still no resolve. What i want is a definitive answer to my first question.

No Streaming Account
  14. E_Hug

E_Hug Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Maybe you dont understand the problem clearly? I can not finish 5 rounds of golf this week within the tour. I'm stuck in a never ending loop if I try to continue the tour after exiting it takes me back to the start of that shot and puts me back in the same position. I thought at one point I restarted the entire week (which is impossible). If you come to twitch I can broadcast my game and show you what is happening and then maybe you can tell me what you would like me to do?

No Streaming Account
  15. LeBlondl77l

Discord:
    Ratings:
    +684 / 17 / -19
    Post #9 was my suggestion to you. That seemed definitive, but I apologize if you didn't see it as such.

As for watching you on Twitch, I'm very short on time the entire week, basically away all Thurs & Friday for business. What little time I have will be to cram my own golf schedule in. Why can't you post your streamed Twitch broadcast in this thread, instead of trying to coordinate? You can save past broadcasts and load them to Youtube when necessary, or provide a link to your past broadcast at Twitch, link, and specifically identify what time slot to look at.

Best I can give you if you need me to see something right now.

fkncommishlb
  16. E_Hug

E_Hug Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    This is your definitive answer?

No Streaming Account
  17. E_Hug

E_Hug Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I'm posting everything from the mobile app I've taken pictures with my phone proving my scores I tried sharing the twitch videos I have of the problem which doesn't matter anyway other then it being proof that i'm not lieing about this whole situation in order for me to somehow post a better score?!? Problem with this is it wants me to log into Facebook which I do not have and will not get. The problem is i cant continue this weeks tour and i cant restart it... therefore I'm going to post 5 scores that you will have no proof of unless you want a picture sent to you which I can do. If for whatever reason this is not acceptable so be it this is the only solution I see possible and seen as how there is nothing you can do to help ...what else can I do?

No Streaming Account
  18. LeBlondl77l

Discord:
    Ratings:
    +684 / 17 / -19
    Why can't you SIMPLY post a broadcast of your final round at Ballyntyne? Why are you making this harder than it is? I'm sorry, but I'm not the creator of the game, and I've no answer for you when you give me nothing to work with except negative/non-constructive criticism that is not my creation.

fkncommishlb
  19. E_Hug

E_Hug Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I did not record my final round at bally nor any other round. If I had recorded them it would not be shareable without a Facebook account which I stated earlier in this post which I do not have. I am not trying to be difficult or negative but with each post I do grow a little more perturbed then the previous. I have offered solutions where you have not. I did not make the game either but not having a clue what to do when a situation arises does not help either you or me. As I have also stated numerous times tell me what to do I don't care what that is. The first actual solution you have given was in the previous post and that was to SIMPLY post my recording of my final bally round. If this is what you would like me to do I would be more then happy to shoot another round at bally while recording it. I will also shoot 4 rounds at pilan while recording them....however as far as how to share them with you I will need a little more help commish...thanks

No Streaming Account
  20. LeBlondl77l

Discord:
    Ratings:
    +684 / 17 / -19
    As far as I'm concerned, you're done Ballyntyne. Knowing the glitch exists by just hitting "X" to restart should help you get to Pilasburg. You really should play Pilansburg in game. If this is somewho still not possible, then I don't know what to tell you. As far as saying you can't share without Facebook, that's not true. Go to your Twitch account by PC (not PS4), and you can upload them to a Youtube account that you can create, if you don't have one yet. I've done it before, so I know it's possible.

fkncommishlb