CHA/BPT Handshake Thread

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL)' started by k-fed, Jan 8, 2020.

1. A Salty SaiIor

A Salty SaiIor Warning Group

Ratings:
    +2,026 / 48 / -76
    First i'll start this off by saying Congratulations to the Charlotte Checkers on advancing to the CF. You guys are a hell of a team and despite a down week or two you guys stayed at the top all season almost pushing for the division title in week 9. You guys made easy work of WBS and easy work of us also. @Goostaav @FrenchMoron @Drxma good luck next round, you guys deserve to be there easily. Also, @AHockeyKid thanks for being a class act all the way from drafting you to you being the reason we became eliminated. You made incredible save after save last night to maintain that SO. Good luck to you in the finals as well.

To my Bridgeport guys it was a hell of a ride this season, our goal was to make playoffs after a disappointing end in s33 where we missed with 103 points or whatever it was. @Brisan x6 thanks for picking me up in bidding and letting me be apart of the management group again for another season. @DeIosh thanks for joining us this season and being with me for the best season I ever had in LG setting all new career highs everywhere. Wouldn't have wanted to do it with anyone else as my partner. @TertleToes you are another class act in LG and i'll miss the fun times and games with you. 1 penalty in 56 regular season games is ridiculous. @FerranteCesare2 never lose your character man, you probably are by far the nicest person I've ever met on LG and i'm old af so I've seen a lot of people. @Tatar l21l & @Villy x 31 you guys were the best tendy duo brisan and I ever had and you guys are good people too. To the rest of the tigers, good luck next season and there will be a lot of turnover so who knows what will happen but see you around!

See y'all for season 35.
    YAGMI

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 5
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    No Streaming Account
  2. AHockeyFan

AHockeyFan Well-Known Member

Discord:
    AHockeyKid#1490
    Ratings:
    +36 / 0 / -5
    Yes, I get the first comment!!! I can't really say much more than I said to you guys on the discord last night. You built an incredible team and it has been an absolute pleasure to play with you all this season. It was bittersweet to be involved in your season ending, but you should all be proud after an incredible year. You and @Brisan x6 built a great team and I thought for sure there was a cup in your future - but that's the thing with playoff hockey (real and electronic) - stuff happens. To be honest, I was kind of sad after the @Villy x 31 trade, but he's really good and it was the 'right' move for the teams at the time (so I understood). It also helped that the guys here have been great - so it worked out for the teams and everyone involved.

I'll echo some of the things you said as well. @FerranteCesare2 - you are one of the nicest people I've come across in LG (which is especially funny after the "Gavin" thing at the start of the season ;)). @Tatar l21l - you're a beast between the pipes and a really nice guy. One of the classiest people I've come across. @TertleToes - I can't believe I got a chance to play with both you and @Alpha x 77 again after the Ice Dogs season. It has been a blast! Finally, @Villy x 31, you and I were like 2 sides of the same coin this year. We were both bummed to be traded, and both ended up going from one good team to another. You played really well all season long and I hope to play on the same team with you someday. (And you have a great Twitch channel! ;)).

See you guys in season 35!

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Ahockeykid
  3. Manning x 76

Manning x 76 Halifornia

Ratings:
    +394 / 10 / -24
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    No Streaming Account
  4. TertleToes

TertleToes Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +154 / 6 / -5
    gg's Charlotte!

The real MVP, @Goostaav you're a monster and I'm glad I got to face off against you in that last game. @Alpha x 77 , @AHockeyKid You know you're my boys, go make them Ice Crabs proud!

As for my team, thanks for all the games these last 2 seasons, going to be sad not wearing the Sound Tigers colors moving forward. @EarplugsLine no matter what anyone says I loved playing with you guys, one of the best groups I've had the pleasure playing with. @Brisan x6 @l SaIty I thanks for drafting me and keeping me the last 2 seasons, nowhere else I would have rather been. You guys gave me all the resources I needed to succeed in the AHL and have always had my back, much love.

T'ill next time LG!

:TurtleEmoji:

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 2
    No Streaming Account
  5. FerranteCesare2

FerranteCesare2 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +53 / 0 / -2
    Congratulations to Charlotte, what a team they have over there. My guy @AHockeyKid - congratulations to you, you are the man! Thanks for the kind words brother, you are an awesome person, I hope you lead the team all the way!

Bridgeport what a season. Honestly, I was pissed I was traded from Utica, I thought we had a really good team there that was a piece or two away, and I wanted to run it back with @JC Enterprise as my D partner. But then I got dealt to Bridgeport and was privileged enough to play with my best friend in the game of 10 years @MaKi x18 (who deserves that d-man nomination thing more than me), and the earplug line @TertleToes @Manning x76 @Tatar l21l - and new addition @TITOWILDTHNG. Awesome group of guys, some bumps in the road (uh ya think) - but I can honestly say that we had a lot of fun every time we played LG or club, and we achieved a lot this season, not what we wanted to achieve, but we left it all out there. There was never any drama during the games, and we always respected each other at the end of the day. Love you guys.

@Brisan x6@l SaIty I @DeIosh - great group of managers. Always available, always accountable, just nice people. You guys built a team, yes - there were set lines, but I swear that our line, was always rooting for the team to be successful, I apologize that we fell short in game 5. I sucked yesterday, not sure what happened, but it wasn't my day.

To @Kiroxy4320 - again - I'm really sorry how things ended, I always valued you as a part of the team and the line, and I hope there's no bad blood between us, I hope we can all move on and enjoy LG without bitterness and the mess that was the breakup.

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 2
    No Streaming Account
  6. FrenchMoron

FrenchMoron Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,056 / 70 / -198
    Well first of all, congratulations to @Brisan x6 @l SaIty I and @DeIosh on building yet another tough team to play against. You guys did not skip a beat all season long and did it with 3 lines that could all win games.

@TITOWILDTHNG I hope you understood my SB outburst and didn't take it personal. I always like a good banter, but my boys didn't need the extra comments after taking a fat L. You're a good player and am looking forward to facing off with you some time.

@TertleToes You are a solid player and a good person.. But please get off the game sometimes :sadegg: Let us bully the shitters in club too. Don't need them to all disban at 2pm after taking a fat L.

@l SaIty I You're still not very savage. I had fun watching you trying to dump and chase or whatever that was. I'd put capital ggs in here but then I'd truly be seen like a dick.

@Brisan x6 You need to go back to being an average manager and being more of a good media presence. Thanks. -Rest of the league.

@DeIosh I hate having to take you out because I miss you. You truly are a stud at everything you do. Now come tend my pipes again.

@Everyone else, I don't know any of you on a personal level, I don't really know very many on XB in general, but you guys really didn't have an Achilles heel except for these Checkers. You guys all played great and made it a much closer series than it looked. Good luck to all of you next season.

Finally, @Villy x 31 you will forever be my favorite Goalie / Teammate. Trading you was the hardest thing I've had to do in LG, but at the same time I didn't have any other option that made sense and we've already talked about that. Je t'aime fort mon boy :kiss:

Moron

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    No Streaming Account
  7. Kiroxy4320

Kiroxy4320 Warning Group

Discord:
    Kiroxy#8894
    Ratings:
    +863 / 38 / -28
    Regardless of how things turned out, I valued my time with BPT. @Brisan x6 Didn’t even hesitate when I asked for a shot to play center on his team. Even allowed me to build a line with the assistance of @l SaIty I

@TertleToes I know things didn’t turn out how we imagined when we began this season. But I will be the first to admit, without you, I don’t have any of the success I had the chance of experiencing for a couple of seasons. Thanks for putting up with me and sticking with the process. We built insane chemistry and proved that a guy with thumbs can carry a CHL shitter at center if there is solid chemistry. And for that I thank you.

@FerranteCesare2 Never any bad blood man. Grudges are pointless, and I’d still play with anyone on that team, yes even my biggest critic and a guy who constantly pushed me to be better, @Manning x76 regardless of how it all turned out.

The Tertle line was a beautiful experience.

All I really wanted to do was get @LG McDonald a cup, so he could cup check shitters who complain. Lol

@l SaIty I Fuck you. I love you. And fuck you again. But also, still love you.

Nothing but love from me to the BPT guys, again, I apologize for how things turned out.

Best of luck to everyone moving forward.

Penis

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    Kiroxy
  8. TITO JAKS0N

TITO JAKS0N BETTER CENTRE THAN YOU AND EVERYONE ELSE

Ratings:
    +283 / 48 / -68
    To all you little Chartlottians, great series boys. It was nice to see the top 2 centers go at it with @Goostaav and myself ;) FIrst time playing you Goos, and now I know why everyone speaks so highly of you bud.
    Real talk though, I dont think any of the 4 teams left have a better chance at getting the calder than you guys do, so go out and do it for all the bums you guys knocked out along the way!

@FrenchMoron Its all love buddy, I hold no ill will towards anyone in lg as much of a ego boy I am. Im just tryna have fun with all the gents I play with - and against.

@Brisan x6 @l SaIty I thanks for bringing me in early on in the season and gettting thru the bumps the first few weeks with a couple line shifts. Always blessed to play with teams with such good defence and goalies, which we had, but this year I got a new element and It was in the form of forwards that didnt 0-5 everything lmao, it was quite a change but all 3 lines i got to rock with had mad talent. Best year so far stats wise, AND FUN WISE.

Dont do anything Tito wouldnt do, be safe and enjoy the ride

• Like Like x 3
    No Streaming Account
  9. Alpha x 77

Alpha x 77 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +23 / 1 / -0
    Just wanted to say good series. @TertleToes you’re an absolute beast and hats off to the entire line for an incredible season. To @Brisan x6 and the rest of the bridgeport management you built an unreal team and I’ve heard nothing but great things about your management style. I’m sure you boys will be right back in contention next season

• Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  10. Berube x 9

Berube x 9 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    berubex9#0
    Ratings:
    +652 / 53 / -42
    Why did no one suck my dick like that In our handshake thread:( @Neil x 25

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    berubex9