Media Changing the ESHL Format (video)

Discussion in 'E-Sports Hockey League' started by WingelsDGC, Nov 6, 2019.

1. WingelsDGC

WingelsDGC Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Wingels#6552
    Ratings:
    +1,268 / 13 / -20
    Hi, I'm back.

Here's a video the new ESHL format. I know the topic has been passed around a bit as well as forfeits.
    I also realized that I didn't say that the top division would be the top 16 from this ESHL season, so keep that in mind.

• Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 3
    WingelsDGC
  2. l Doughty l

l Doughty l Jeremy

Discord:
    Doughty#9625
    Ratings:
    +456 / 27 / -57
    Couldn’t agree more with this, I've suggested the invite and open divisions and seem to get mixed opinions. The competition is very good right now, but the amount of FF the league is seeing is ridiculous. I think that idea is great because EVERY game would matter, no games off essentially. The idea of 1st and 2nd seed getting byes is another interesting idea because top teams can finish 16th and the 1st seed doesn’t necessarily get rewarded for finishing atop the mountain. A few seasons ago my ESHL team finishes 1st in the regular season and lost to a team in a winner take all game that then went on to win the whole entire tournament. We grind a long, grueling season, why not have an advantage come playoff time? Of course, to be the best you’re going to have to beat the best, but I think top 2 or even 4 should get some advantage other than virtual home ice, which in retrospect means not much. I love the content man, keep it up man!

Last edited: Nov 7, 2019
    • Winner Winner x 2
    Doughtyy_NHL
  3. Scheckel29

Scheckel29 IslesGT

Discord:
    scheckel29#0
    Ratings:
    +910 / 7 / -11
    So the format we had when Jon was at the helm...weird...

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Scheckel29