Charity Stream For Terminally Ill LG Player

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL)' started by VGamingWorldYT, Mar 12, 2018.

1. VGamingWorldYT

VGamingWorldYT Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Virtual Gaming World#1073
    Ratings:
    +296 / 19 / -58
    Tonight's LGCHL Broncos @ Tigers 8:30 game will be a charity game

It will be streamed on Twitch and all Donations through PayPal (link will be in the info section of my twitch) will be donated to @JOSHGORDON845 .
    Josh is a member of the Tigers and has been battling Kidney cancer and is in and out of surgeries and treatment.

I believe that we as a community should come together and help out one of our own as much as we can.

Rising medical bills are one thing that Josh and his family should not be worrying about, instead they should be focused on spending as much time as possible with his friends and family.

Please help me and the rest of the Medicine Hat Tigers by joining the charity stream tonight at 8:30 eastern.
    Even if you can't donate just wishing him good luck and being there for him would be greatly appreciated.

My Twitch is www.twitch.tv/virtualgamingworldakavgw

• Like Like x 25
    USL_Virtual
  2. Gala

Gala Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,098 / 391 / -386
    I’m all for donating, and this is a great idea. Is there a gofundme? From what I understand, twitch takes a larger cut from donations than gofundme. I could be wrong though.

• Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    No Streaming Account
  3. bbx90

bbx90 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +25 / 13 / -10
    Sorry to have to read this. Good for you trying to help out.

Prayers are with him and his family.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  4. RJYorke

RJYorke Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +468 / 4 / -3
    Is this a real thing? Im not trying to discredit, or come across as rude, but there was a person a while back who tried this but he was just a greedy bitch that wasn't sick at all. Is there a funding page or anything?

No Streaming Account