Chief's S10 Management Rankings (I'm Back Bitches)

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL PSN)' started by Chieef 27, Jan 29, 2019.

1. Anttzy-

Anttzy- Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Chief#9925
    Ratings:
    +3,750 / 244 / -506
    Hello friends and foes,

After my time in LG solitary confinement, I have served my time and am back. What better way to start off the decade of seasons than with management rankings? This write up will contain brief opinions of each duo/trio. As always, if you decide to get BUTTHURT then please don't hesitate to let me know in the comments below. Without further a due, let's get into it. :)

1) :team8: Colorado Avalanche

Owner - @xNav61
    GM - @Aye Keeks
    AGM - @eastons17

It would be foolish to put anyone else at the #1 spot since Nav had back to back cups and always creates a top team. BBK is an excellent choice as a free contract but I don't predict him to do much managerial work. I have a soft spot for Eastons after having him on my team for quite some time. He'll put in the managerial work if necessary but just likes to be involved with trades. A great choice as AGM.

2) :team14: Washington Capitals

Owner - @P t P 10
    GM - @McLxvinn
    AGM - @Spooer69

This was also quite obvious as PTP always makes a contending squad but falls just short. He's a top player and I'm sure 90% of the league wants to play for this team for the guaranteed success to come. Mclovin is a great choice for GM as he has become a well-known, top player on both consoles. They ran a NICE team last season and will do it again. I don't know much about Spooer but heard he's clamps and worth the resign. Yay.

3) :team18: Buffalo Sabres

Owner - @JClaus33 (weird, right?)
    GM - Unknown

JClaus is, and will continue to be a dominant force in this league. Having won the cup as GM for this team, he is FINALLY given the opportunity to own again. He doesn't even need a GM for me to place him this high because he has a great wealth of knowledge of talent in the league and has 14mil extra to work with, with him being a free contract. We all have a good idea of who his GM will be so the placement is still justified. Going to be fun to see how he does in his first season back as owner!

4) :team12: New York Rangers

Owner - @Bo-Dangles10
    GM - @aREAP__
    AGM - @Miikeyx09

This management duo returns after winning the President's Trophy as the league's top team. I expect the same amount of success to continue.... in the regular season. They're just bad luck come playoff time. Bo knows his stuff and I don't have a doubt in my mind that he doesn't put together another top team. Reap is always a great choice for GM. I'm not entirely sure who Mikey is but he put up 51 points last season and probably does a lot of managerial work so good to see him returning.

5) :team15: San Jose Sharks

Owner - @radicalapex
    GM - @xTiDanKilleR--55
    AGM - @Spray_and_pray_

Honestly, they should be higher and for those who disagree... well, ALMOST cup check! Rad has been an owner for a long time and always grinded and never provided any issues for the league so it's good to see him get the well-deserved success. I do like his GM choice but maybe feel that more people should've signed up to be his GM. SJ has the best jerseys in the league. Spray is a beaut and is dedicated and doesn't bitch so it's a perfect management panel.

6) :team7: New Jersey Devils

Owner - @xGourrrrr
    GM - @I JF5 I
    AGM - @Labrat

I have a strong dislike for Gour, as does most of the league but I'm trying to make this as least-biased as possible. Gour, although a huge asshole, does put together good teams. I do feel he thinks he's a lot better than he actually is which hurts his team building techniques but hey, all the power to ya. I especially like his GM choice. Why Jay returned I have no idea but he proved he is a top player and well worth the free contract. Labrat is on a great contract and is a great guy, love you. They have a nice Trio here in Jersey.

7) :team11: Edmonton Oilers

Owner - @i9-Stamkos-1i
    GM - @Akonvict21
    AGM - @xShauN88

I have thought less of Stamkos in the past and I was wrong. Stamkos has proven to be a good player in this league and put together good teams. He has a nice knowledge base of talent. His GM choice is always a good one as Akon has climbed the ranks and became a very very good player. I'm sorry I dropped ownership Akon forcing you into management to prevent a huge contract :( It's always good to see Shaun return to management as he used to be a top owner back in the day.

8) :team28: Arizona Coyotes

Owner - @Hriiz
    GM - @KingClutch x 77

So I might be crazy putting them this high after the dumpster fire that was last season, but they have proven to be great management in the past so they're deserving the benefit of the doubt. After being on their team last season I can say that they are dedicated to the league and do care about how they perform. Here's to hoping that last season was a fluke as the more competitive teams, the better the LG experience is. I expect the longtime duo to have a bounce back season.

9) :team30: Minnesota Wild

Owner - @Cage
    GM - @meka DVA meka
    AGM - @Ill Kipper

I wasn't sure about putting this team this high but I have a feeling this management trio will do really well and turn some heads. Cage is a great player and even greater guy and Baris, although super annoying when he thinks he's god almighty, has also turned out to be a decent player. I think Kipper at AGM is a troll but nonetheless, not a bad option if he decides to do managerial work. Baris has been around for awhile and has been management before so I expect his skill knowledge around the league to be A1 steak sauce.

10) :team31: Anaheim Ducks

Owner - @Class Act 27
    GM - @NyTeQuiL

Class has been a top player for as long as I can remember therefore I also expect his league knowledge to be very good. He made a nice decision grabbing Giroux as GM as he has proven himself. They're starting from scratch with a three-man roster so it will be interesting to see how they do. I predict them to create a playoff-bound team but I also do feel both lack enough feelings to care about LG and their team if things go round, but we'll see.

11) :team3: St. Louis Blues

Owner - @j483beale
    GM - @Primetimme
    AGM - @Ducksfanwaterloo

This trio all has talent on the sticks. Prime is a great choice for GM because he actually cares and knows deep talent around the league. J4 hasn't been bad in his past few seasons at ownership, and Ducks will help with managerial work. I expect this team to run like a well-oiled machine. These guys will put together a playoff-bound team for sure.

12) :team23: Florida Panthers

Owner - @I2I-Way-Hockey
    GM - @BurnsForNorris
    AGM - @MrPurpleCrush

I was going to put this team higher until I saw the GM choice. I'm not sure why 2Way chose someone who barely has a .500 record in LG but maybe he knows something I don't. After doing research, Burns always went for a high price so perhaps he's worth the free conty. Idk. Cody is awesome as AGM and has been for this team for a while which is a good sign. I know this team had a hiccup last season but normally always is competitive and I expect that this season.

13) :team1: Toronto Maple Leafs

Owner - @AAli x 21
    GM - @MarcoGoes5H0LE
    AGM - @Diamond l 4 l

I personally feel that I need to give Aali more credit than this but, he always flies under the radar that I lose track of this damn team. Aali is a good player and I really like his GM choice as Marco has been around LG for a decent time between consoles and knows the ins and outs of the game. I'm not familiar with Diamond but he's been with Aali for a while and would always never consider trading him. I do feel this is a team who needs to be higher but oh well, not redoing it. Ha.

14) :team29: Calgary Flames

Owner - @Polska_B0SS_780
    GM - @JTresatti

Polska has one thing that many others don't have anymore and that is DEDICATION. This dude always in the shoutbox and always sends me invites on NHL even though I appear offline. Respekt. Polska may not be the best player but he knows his talent and I don't believe last season was a fluke. I'm rooting for you buddy. Justin is just a great guy. Decent at the game but great guy. Respekt. Respekt all around baby, go Flames go.

15) :team4: Philadelphia Flyers

Owner - @Carm95
    GM - @PheNoMeNaLxOnE17

I'm beyond glad to see Carm returned as owner since he was always a good owner in the past. We may have our differences but at the end of the day, I can't dislike you. You're the big brother bully that I never had who always gloats about his 460 bitches, even though 459 are imaginary :p But Carm knows his shit and it'll be interesting if he decides to not go for @Ksteiding1 or trade for @Sublime-3 as it's unheard of. I love Pheno, he's a great guy and great player and worth the free conty.

16) :team5: Montreal Canadians

Owner - @SilKyy_96
    GM - @rV_CLuTcHz
    AGM - @HaVoc--22--

Silky also has DEDICATION. He just loves his LG. How can anyone blame him? We all love LG. LG is life. Silky has slowly, after a terrible duration on his team, grown on me. The dude means no harm and wants to have a good time. I appreciate that. I don't think his GM choice was the strongest in the world, but hey, Clutch could turn some heads. Hopefully mine. I know who Havoc is but for whatever reason, his old PSN escapes me and I don't feel like searching it up. Havoc and Silky will do everything because they just love their lg!

17) :team27: New York Islanders

Owner - @BigFreeze064
    GM - @xCounter43x

Honestly, Freeze did a great job last season after nobody thought he would. He knocked out the Rangers! Although not hard to do since they're cursed, still a great feat nonetheless. It'll be interesting to see if he has the same success but attracted the likes of Beefy to help him out, which I appreciate. Beefy is far from a good player but has been really successful in building teams, although his last GM'ing attempt didn't go so well. This team will be interesting to watch during the season.

18) :team21: Tampa Bay Lightning

Owner - @X_2-Domi-8_X
    GM - @II-Entryy-II

I don't believe Domi will do that great of a job in his inagural season of ownership but here's to hoping he proves me wrong. Domi is an average player with good stats from being on good teams so players will probably be attracted to him but I like his GM choice. Entry is a good player and would certainly go for 8m if not for management so here we are. Prove me wrong Domi pal.

19) :team17: Vancouver Canucks

Owner - @mamm7216
    GM - @KF x37
    AGM - @GhostMK

This is another management group that I'm not sure how they will do, but hoping they do well. Mamm ain't great and his knowledge of the community will probably what hurts him. Although I've been in solitary confinement and heard he's been grinding so I'm hoping he surprises the fuck outta me. Go Nucks go. I like Kev as GM, he's gucci mane. Ghost is a great guy, how's Harris? Nothing but love for my LG dad.

20) :team391: Winnipeg Jets

Owner - @Ryan_x_28
    GM - @GapShotTV

The thought of a goalie owner again is frightening, and there's two this season. But I have a great deal of respect for Ryan. I don't think he'll do a fantastic job but I think his team will be competing for playoffs. I like his GM choice even though he wouldn't allow me to play UR :goblin: but good player imo. Another mangement combo which will be interesting to watch come bidding. Hummmm.

21) :team6: Columbus Blue Jackets

Owner - @ll_Larkin_71_ll
    GM - @XxJusT4TheShoWxX
    AGM - @GallyDomi__

Not going to lie, I'm probably DEAD WRONG about the placement of this team as they'll be a lot better than where they're placed. But for some reason, I felt other teams/management combos are going to be better than this one. Franky is a great player and has management experience but idk. Same goes with Larkin. I just don't know dammit. Prove me wrong, win the cup and shove it in my face.

22) :team9:Dallas Stars

Owner - @Kingbling647
    GM - @Streetsmurf

KB is a good player but I'm just not sure about his management skills. He makes questionable trades which puts his knowledge of talent into question which is why I ranked him in the bottom tier of the league. I'm also not sure about his GM choice. Streetsmurf used to be super annoying but I think he matured up which is good. Just not sure about his skill level nowadays. I hope you do well though KB because you do really care, which is rare.

23) :team76: Los Angeles Kings

Owner - @Goostav_12
    GM - @F-0-G-19
    AGM - @Mike813499

I don't think this management combo will click at all. For what reason? No idea but just a gut feeling. I don't know much about Goostav but he's always been silent. FOG has a bit more of a personality but 6 months ago before I got banned I don't remember him being anything special. Although it appears that has changed in my two days back. One way to find out. Mike was solid when I played with him back in the day, wonder if he still is.

24) :team77: Nashville Predators

Owner - @Agger23
    GM - @RBCressor
    AGM - @DrFurryNips

Another goalie as owner, which I'm not a fan of. I don't remember Agger being bad at goalie but just unnecessary. I'm not too fond with his GM choice as I don't think he's worth a free contract. Idk who his AGM is either but some people have said he's solid. I don't expect Agger to put together a competing team but he's done it in the past so who knows. I just don't like this management combo hence the ranking.

25) :team10: Detroit Red Wings

Owner - @Jlm1410
    GM - @The_Blind_Ref

Both guys are exceptional people and Ref has really come a long way since being on my third line back in the day ;) I just don't think these guys will put together a decent enough team to compete with others when there are so many other good combos. Again, prove me wrong as it's all in good fun and I hope you do. Nothing is better than seeing quiet owners make noise in the league. Love you Ref.

26) :team74: Carolina Hurricanes

Owner - @TKonecnyX11
    GM - @JPH_VeNoM

I love Imadoer's GM choice as JPH is one of my favorite players to play with and a really nice guy. But he's never really been management outside of VG back in the day so I don't expect his knowledge to be good. Doer himself hasn't been that great of an owner in the past but every league needs their bad teams. I hope Doer will do a good job as he seems to really care about his teams.

27) :team2: Boston Bruins

Owner - @deerhunter2911
    GM - @Iplay_for_keeps

I'm pretty sure deer is like a AHL superstar and really well-known down there so I'm glad he decided to step up to the NHL level. He dropped 50+ points last season which isn't bad. I just don't know much about him or his GM choice to place this duo higher when there are other greater choices. But you know, prove me wrong. I want to be that burning fire inside to make you do well.

28) :team78: Pittsburgh Penguins

Owner - @EPICxSKILLZY
    GM - @Merana89

Idk either of these guys but know Epic did a good job last season, which earned him respect amongst the community. Love to see it. I just don't think they'll do a good job for obvious reasons. Heh.

29) :team20: Ottawa Senators

Owner - @K-Ols9
    GM - @Ransom613

The owner isn't a very good player which isn't a good start. But would you rather have a good G as owner or a bad skater? :thinking: Ransom used to always be annoying which gave me a bad taste when seeing his name but maybe he'll be the glue that keeps this team together, or be the first manager to quit this season. Who knows. But I'm not a fan.

30) :team75: Chicago Blackhawks

Owner - @Raz-Orr
    GM - fuck a gm

Who needs a GM when you have RAZ BABY. I feel bad that nobody wants to GM for him but after how last season went, I can't really blame people. I'm rooting for you Raz. But every league needs teams to be bad and the quicker you embrace this, the better off we'll be, I think.

31) :team676: Vegas Golden Knights

Honestly, who needs management. Just let AI draft the team for them. But uh, yea big YIKES. I think Jay is returning but just too high to do anything yet. Drugs are bad mmmmkkkkaayyyy.

Well, here we have it. I have some time on my hands with this being my last semester and all so I plan to do more articles like in the past. I hope you guys enjoy!

I'M BACK BABY!

Cheers, Chiefer.

• Like x 36
    • Winner x 12
    • Troll x 1
    • Funny x 1
    • Informative x 1
    zChieef
  2. xPolskaaa--92

xPolskaaa--92 Just at the trap

Discord:
    xPolskaaa--92#2360
    Ratings:
    +2,703 / 233 / -524
    14 is my fav number.... have you been spying on me ;)

Welcome back buddy

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    TrooperPetterson
  3. SilKyy_97

SilKyy_97 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    _silkyy97#0
    Ratings:
    +1,296 / 56 / -154
    Took you long enough to get back ;). Glad you’re back chiefer!

• Winner Winner x 1
    silkynsmarshshow
  4. Primetimme

Primetimme - Nick.

Discord:
    primetimme#0
    Ratings:
    +3,684 / 41 / -169
    @Merana89 is imho a game 7 dman and a very intelligent player.

Pittsburgh will do fine if he listens to everything he says, way more deserved than 28, but I get the ranking because he’s a bit unknown.

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 2
    Primetimme1
  5. Big Wet Fist

Big Wet Fist Well-Known Member

Discord:
    drfurrynips#0
    Ratings:
    +150 / 2 / -2
    Definitely thought we’d be lower in Nashville o_O

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    No Streaming Account
  6. JPHVeNoM

JPHVeNoM Well-Known Member

Discord:
    JPH#8117
    Ratings:
    +130 / 1 / -2
    Pretty pissed We didn’t get 31 tbh

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    JPHVeNoM
  7. JTresatti

JTresatti Kobe

Ratings:
    +1,059 / 74 / -117
    Decent eh :oops:

• Like Like x 1
    jtresatti
  8. ChelxLawyer29

ChelxLawyer29 I'm going to have to put you on hold

Ratings:
    +203 / 9 / -20
    Time out.. chief did a rankings and didn’t put silky bottom two?

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  9. xHyper-8

xHyper-8 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    luvhyper#0
    Ratings:
    +1,160 / 31 / -54
    #10 here

• Like Like x 1
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    No Streaming Account
  10. EDauntless

EDauntless Warning Group

Ratings:
    +687 / 8 / -16
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    Entry_
  11. xDoer3

xDoer3 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    xdoer3#0
    Ratings:
    +1,477 / 34 / -102
    change it so im number 31 . thanks.

• Funny Funny x 1
    No Streaming Account
  12. Miikeyx09

Miikeyx09 Anyone know what to put here?

Ratings:
    +728 / 13 / -51
    Good shit! Take over the media for this season. Well-written. @Chieef 27

• Like Like x 2
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
    MikeyMcB
  13. mamm7216

mamm7216 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +372 / 7 / -13
    I’d argue Beefy’s last GM attempt went fairly well. Credit where it’s due, man is a beauty

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  14. Gourr-

Gourr- Well-Known Member

Discord:
    gourr#0
    Ratings:
    +1,176 / 130 / -783
    suck me

• Dumb Dumb x 5
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    oGour
  15. iCallsoWhat55

iCallsoWhat55 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    icallsowhat55#1227
    Ratings:
    +787 / 49 / -145
    Media on PSN. What is this sorcery!?

• Funny Funny x 1
    icallsowhat55
  16. radicalapex

radicalapex Well-Known Member

Discord:
    radapex#2090
    Ratings:
    +624 / 5 / -18
    I second this. Merana was a pleasure to have the past 2 season, he's a great add for PIT. Only reason he wasn't in our game 7 line was because of the chemistry our unit had as a whole throughout the season.

radapex
  17. Ransom613

Ransom613 I'm pretty lucky

Ratings:
    +44 / 3 / -13
    Someone good come help GM in Ottawa plz thanks

• Winner Winner x 1
    Ransom613
  18. Scooooter10

Scooooter10 ScooTz#5149

Discord:
    ScooTz#5149