Chud Report Week 1:West

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Basketball Association (Discontinued)' started by MINICHUD MASON, May 27, 2020.

1. MINICHUD MASON

MINICHUD MASON Well-Known Member

Discord:
    minichudmason#0
    Ratings:
    +66 / 5 / -32
    :team90:Lakers(5-1) 2nd year owner has come out to play. Don’t change anything, if they keep this up it's a safe bye week come playoffs. Do it for Kobe. So Title or bust.

Strongest link: Zero Weakest link: Spot

:team373:OKC(4-2) You know..I think this guy Rise owes the Grizz a thank you. They went from dead in the water to 2nd in the west. That Firesale paid off, we’ll see how this team ends in week 2. It looks like they may have figured it out.

Strongest link: Slime Weakest link: Rise

:team100:Suns(4-2) As they are right now, they give off a deep playoff level team. This dude Lag shots is playing his hardest to live up to that contract ( Clearly Demi goding ).If this team can tighten up the loose ends they very well could be a real problem.

Strongest link: Lag Shots Weakest link: Mazza

:team101:Blazers(3-3) WE GOT ACTIVE SHOOTER OUT HERE! The LGBA has its own Dame and CJ. If they can give Rainy and Khorey a little more..man. Two players on the same team both putting up 30+ is something special.

Strongest link: Rainy Weakest link: Jude le polski

:team91:Grizzlies(2-4) This team has the players, they just need to be better. With a win over the Jazz and Pelicans it shows they know how to win. They just gotta finish stronger than they already are. Let’s hope they show up and make some noise going into week 2.

Strongest link: D Andoo99 Weakest link: Shawtyisnumba1

:team94:T’Wolves(2-4) With BWhitt finding himself already this season it’s only a matter of time until the rest of the team does the same thing. Week 2 should be good for the Wolves, but we’ll have to wait to find out.

Strongest link: BWhitt Weakest link: CDUB

:team96:Pelicans(2-4) Well..this team sits in the same boat as the Grizz are. They were on fire(see what I did there) in the preseason and hit the ground face first instead of running in week 1. We’ll see in week 2 if they can bounce back.

Strongest link: Venom Weakest link Ching

:team106:Jazz(2-4) You know, for a team that was expected to not win, They are doing better then some though they did. I feel like this team is giving off the Gordan Hayward Jazz feel. I wonder what Johnny Nobakes has put together to turn his team around in week 2.

Strongest link: Westie Weakest link: Zuke

• Like Like x 2
    Minichud_Mason