Chud Report Week 2:East

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Basketball Association (Discontinued)' started by MINICHUD MASON, May 31, 2020.

1. MINICHUD MASON

MINICHUD MASON Well-Known Member

Discord:
    minichudmason#0
    Ratings:
    +66 / 5 / -32
    :team92:Heat(9-3) After week 2 , Miami is still bringing the Heat(insert Kawhi laugh) after they move forward with their campaign to repeat in the finals. This heat team had an overall great week beside losing 64-70 to the Grizzlies. With Rick on the rampage that he’s on so far this season only time will tell where this team ends the season.

:team79:Hawks(9-3)The Hawks are sitting tied for 1st seed in the east with the Heat after going 4-2 on the week with a 20 point loss to the Grizz on Wednesday and a tough 5 point loss to the Blazers to finish off the week this team is still sitting where any team would like to be. At this point I don't think they should risk changing anything and just planning for their inevitable playoff appearance

:team88:Pacers(8-4) While this team is riding high they just seem like a middle of the pack team. They to me don’t have one of those players that really stick out as a super star. Just a bunch of higher leveled role players meshing well. Let’s hope they can keep it that way and don't hit any bumps. As it is, this is a playoff team.

:team99:76ers(7-5) Mach and Vik are having an okay season , but I can’t say I know what they are trying to do with their roster right now. They build a line around Dash with Daffadome, Charlie Buckets , and Hydro just to send him to Chi-town. Week 3 will tell if xPaca can fill Dash’s shoes.

:team97:Knicks(7-5) This team is picking up steam and went 6-0 this week. Only bad part is that the streak will only go on for so long.They are sitting at a wild card level right now so it's really a coin toss if they stay at this level or not.

:team107:Wizards(5-7) This team still has a couple weeks to get it together , but the way it looks right now is they need more from their role player. Back to the drawing board for them in my book

:team105:Raptors(4-8) 3-3 on the week is WAY better than week 1’s 1-5. But as it is for them they need 2 good weeks to get them close to the playoffs. Tickle clearly needs to shoot more.

:team81:Bulls(3-9) Best thing that happened all season for this team is trading for Star PG ItsDashDummy and league vet Hydro to hopefully give them a stronger offensive front. Aside from that though, the Bulls MUST finish with at least 4 wins a week for the next few weeks to have a chance at making the playoffs. I can see Dash putting up another 50 piece mcnugget this week.

Minichud_Mason