Chud Report Week 2:West

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Basketball Association (Discontinued)' started by MINICHUD MASON, May 31, 2020.

1. MINICHUD MASON

MINICHUD MASON Well-Known Member

Discord:
    minichudmason#0
    Ratings:
    +66 / 5 / -32
    :team90:Lakers(9-3) LA came out with another strong week and don’t look to be slowing down anytime soon. They will need to stay on their “A Game” for a few more weeks in order to keep a top seed in the west. I said it before and I’ll say it again. This year for the Lakers is For Kobe..Don’t let the Mamba down.

:team91:Grizzlies(6-6) From 2-4 in week 1 to 4-2 in week 2 that’s only good things for them. The Grizz overcame a seemingly hard week after beating the Hawks , Heat , Blazers, and Wizards. If things start to click with this team on both lines they could be trouble for the rest of the league.

:team96:Pelicans(6-6) This team’s games end in blowouts in either W’s or L’s. This team has the talent, they just gotta use it. With Venom hitting Legend this week I’m issuing him a challenge. This season, @venomonfire you need to win this season's MVP while averaging 45+ points a game with a winning record.

:team373:Thunder(6-6) Hot in week 1 , cold in week 2. While being on and off like this will still most likely get them a lower seed playoff spot, it won't win them the championship. I need to see a good week from them in week 3

:team100:Suns(5-7) Someone has to STOP THE BLEEDING. 1-5 HURTS this team. Star lock in Lag Shots went from DemiGod levels to patched in just a week. Good news is they can only improve from here...unless they go 0-6 in week 3. At that point a fire sale is pending.

:team101:Blazers(5-7) Hard week for these boys going 2-4 this week. I'm not that worried about them just yet. They can have a few good weeks and snag 3rd or 4th seed. Dame and CJ need to get more out of their team in order for them to take it to the next level.

:team94:T’Wolves(4-8) This team is a few missing pieces away from having something special in Minni, but if they don’t find those things soon they'll start looking more like Pups than Wolves. They’re getting career seasons from both BWhitt and Froggy , they need more help from their role players.

:team106:Jazz(3-9) Well, umm. They haven't made any big moves to change anything , maybe just a bad start. Either way if they have another bad week they will have to play out of their minds the last 3 weeks to have a chance.

• Like Like x 1
    Minichud_Mason