"Claus Claus Goose" w/ JClaus33

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL PSN)' started by Goosechuk, Mar 5, 2017.

1. Goosechuk

Goosechuk Self Proclaimed LGHL PSN Hall of Famer

Ratings:
    +851 / 25 / -26
    Hello All and welcome to the first (and most likely only) interview thread known as Claus Claus Goose (originally to be named "Duck Duck Goose" but JClaus demanded his name be in there twice to remind me he's twice the player I'll ever be) with my guest JClaus33.

I asked JClaus a series of questions over the weekend, which were pre-approved and possibly edited by him, and between attempting to trape other teams and watching his own stream highlights, he was kind enough to answer them.

Question 1: This is your first season as an Owner, how do you enjoy the job?

Josh: I enjoy it a lot. I knew it would be a challenge but I felt I could fight through it, build the best team I thought I could build and lead the team to a Cup.

Question 2: Well, considering you just said 'I' six times in that opening response, let's get right to it: People often criticize you for "tooting your own horn" constantly, what do you have to say about that?

Josh: I don't consider it "tooting my own horn" or whatever they say. There are many threads I've made where I give others credit. Sure there are plenty of good, and even some great, players in this league.. but let's be real here. There is absolutely nobody on my level.

Question 3: It sounds like you just tooted your own horn in that very answer. That is why people constantly remind you of this.

Josh: I just meant I think I'm very good. But other people are good. Like I did that AHL thread where I told everyone how good they were, and then compared them to how good I was. I think that's a fair thing to do.

Question 4: All right, well it doesn't really matter. Obviously going from a GM in the AHL to Owner is a bit of a difference, what is the biggest difference you've noticed?

Josh: In game, nothing. I'm able to dominate the way I did in the AHL. No problems there. Running the team is a bit different. In the AHL, you ran the team, made decisions, but still had someone looking over you. Scootz wasn't horrible to work under, but I mean.. it's Scootz.

Question 5: So you'd rather be the one to make all decisions and overlook the entire franchise? You like to be in charge of rosters, trades and making sure all the stats are correct? Because you had a hell of a problem doing that in Rockford. (Goose please leave out the last part of this question..) (No, I won't.)

Josh: Absolutely. I love being the leader. I'm the leader of my club, Top Gun, I'm the leader of my stamp collecting group, and the leader of my household.. when my parents aren't home. My friends even call me, or well I suggested they call me, Jesus Christ.. because I love to overlook them and make decisions, or help make decisions, for them. I think I'm a good decision maker, both on and off the ice.

Question 6: Well, let's wrap this up. Do me, and LG a favor, please respond to this question without mentioning yourself in a complimentary way.

Josh: That should be easy enough. Uh.. I.. uh.. How are you? You mentioned you were doing Play-by-Play on the LGAHL PSN game of the week this Thursday night, March 9th, with TSibs? That sounds pretty cool. Yea.. hold on..

(Josh then proceeded to call me, I tried to write down as much as I possibly could)

Josh: Hey, thought this was easier to show all of LG that I don't have to type or talk about myself to have a conversation.. so I called you. I called you just like that one guy in our Skype Club chat always accidentally calls the chat.. man that's funny. I say, we had a couple of good games of club last night huh? Yea you did well. Remember when you passed me the puck and I skated through that entire team, faked 2 wrap arounds, and then skated and went bar down from the blue line? That was sweet.. I mean you had a good inital pass..

...so then I said, "Stop telling me I look like Mose from The Office when I don't shave.."

...NHL 2k10 had the Ovi deke, why can't NHL 18 have the Claus Deke?"

Josh then went on for close to 45 minutes talking about All-Dressed Ruffles, how Amazon Prime only ships in 2 days because of his demands, beating the CPU on Rookie 112-0, how he predicts himself to sweep the annual LG Awards (but specifically mentioned there are other good players too) and why 6 assists really mattered to him in the end.

I hung up after he started telling me he really thinks EA should create a Mike Tyson's Punch Out style ladder mode in NHL 18 where they have to go through waves and waves of opponents until they eventually lose to a "Jewsh Cloos" character.

Anyway, thanks for reading guys.

Last edited: Mar 5, 2017
    • Funny Funny x 6
    • Winner Winner x 5
    • Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    goosechuk
  2. xCr0sbyXx87

xCr0sbyXx87 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +172 / 37 / -53
    Jclaus making good decisions is like saying Rockford S2 wasn't rigged.

Amen

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
    xcr0sbyxx87
  3. Schwartz-74

Schwartz-74 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Lil Uzi Vert#9513
    Ratings:
    +167 / 6 / -17
    @JClaus33 comparing himself to Jesus? Thats pretty elite

lil_ubi_vert
  4. JClaus33

JClaus33 Josh

Discord:
    JClaus33#0960
    Ratings:
    +4,032 / 68 / -188
    lol what is this Goose

• Troll Troll x 1
    JClaus33
  5. Goosechuk

Goosechuk Self Proclaimed LGHL PSN Hall of Famer

Ratings:
    +851 / 25 / -26
    I interviewed you over the weekend.. you don't remember?!!?!?!?!?

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    goosechuk