Comeup interview with Heat Owner Rainy VE

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Basketball Association (Discontinued)' started by I Comeup l, Oct 30, 2021.

1. I Comeup l

I Comeup l Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    Hello LGBA community comeup here with a good interview talking to Rainy VE the Heat Owner

Comeup- Who’s your favorite pick up from bidding?

Rainy- My favorite pick up from bidding has to be Paca, for 2.5M and as versatile and important he’s been to team, he definitely has an impact and makes a difference between a winning or losing night.

Comeup- Who do you feel like is the mvp from your team after week 2?

Rainy- I would have to go with Paca if not Xuhmp… without the offense Paca brings and without the defense xuhmp brings I believe we struggle on multiple accounts. However they both hold anchors on the team so they’re definitely up there in value for this team.

Comeup- Where would you say your team is at right now as of power rankings?

Rainy- I would say we are definitely low-mid tier of the pack as far as power rankings due to our slow start. However, I will not go down that way and my owning and manager skills will show that by the end of the season. I will definitely make my impact one way or another. #Jobsnotfinished

Comeup- How well do you like your g league talent?

Rainy- Our G league talent is definitely struggling because we have yet to grab a full 5 and play our games but I believe we have some true hoopers who will make a statement once they hit the court. Players like Brick Fiend, West36Brook & Gilliams Island are well established players and will prove to be once the opportunity arises.

Comeup- Which opposing team has surprised you the most? and how?

Rainy- No team has really had that “surprise” factor to me as I believed Orlando was a strong/top team in comparison to the rest of the league where everyone else might have believed the 6ers were. Both are solid teams but the Magic definitely hold the strong and best team as far as being all around with both lines.

No Streaming Account