Comparing LGBA Members To NBA Players Volume 3

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Basketball Association (Discontinued)' started by Natural Snag, Feb 26, 2022.

?

Volume 4 With OG/Retired LGBA Players?

1. Yes

2. No

3. Ratio

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Natural Snag

Natural Snag Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +35 / 0 / -2
    This one may be a bit more scuffed since we are getting into the depths of the LGBA player world, but I’m a man for the people and will continue to provide entertaining comparisons. I also may throw in some repeat players that I’ve found a better/funnier comparison for.

xJuice III - Wes Unseld. Stretch big with a smooth jumper that provides versatility to his team.

HoganIsOpen - JJ Reddick. More leaning towards older or extremely young JJ in terms of skill, but they both produce great media while also playing the game of basketball, even if they’re play differing positions.

PMH - JJ Barea. Scrappy guard who also gets this comparison because JJ Reddick played with DeShawn Stevenson, a notoriously annoying teammate. I won’t say who PMH’s DeShawn Stevenson is, I’ll just leave this here.

GQRayfe - Gary Trent Jr. 3&D type of guy that will get you a lot of steals, as Trent Jr does for the Raptors.

Rams - Shawn Kemp. A dominant big man with a unique party presence (or I guess I should say locker room presence to draw the NBA comparison in). Both can get you wins at a high level

GoBac - Devonte Graham. 2 guards who could be better but are simply inefficient and need to make it into the next tier of good playmakers to up their game.

xTreyDay - Devin Booker. An absolute scoring machine who, like Booker, can have a few bad games, but will always bounce back

Billy Buckets - Kevin Love. More leaning towards prime/Wolves K-Love here. Stretch PF’s who can rebound, pass, and get you buckets (no pun intended).

Ando - Gilbert Arenas. Good guards who can shoot the ball but their interesting personalities probably hurt them more than help them

iAmShould - Marcus Smart. Good defender that can have his best games or have his really good games (although a good game Should will look more like Klay shooting wise). I know Should plays PF sometimes, but I’m going with his lock because that’s the only time I’ve seen him play.

Dr ZDJ - Kyrie Irving. A player who can take and make tough shots and has a nice bag to allow him to get open as well.

Dangs92 - Jared Dudley. Two guys who, at the end of their careers to be completely honest, were still players but are more considered to be coaches. That’s just the way it is.

Mecciah - Robert Covington. A PF who is always in the lanes getting steals. They also have both played with an insanely high amount of good players, but are still pretty mid.

No Streaming Account
  2. Easy Macaroni

Easy Macaroni Alex

Discord:
    easymacaroni#0
    Ratings:
    +616 / 12 / -8
    I'm low key offended I havent gotten my comparison on any volume yet

EasyMacaroni
  3. Kryss85

Kryss85 Well-Known Member

Discord: