Comparing LGBA Members to NBA Players

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Basketball Association (Discontinued)' started by Natural Snag, Feb 22, 2022.

?

Do you want a version 2?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Natural Snag

Natural Snag Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +35 / 0 / -2
    In honor of the NBA ASG this past weekend and the celebration of 75 years in the NBA as well as 30 seasons of LGBA, I am here to compare past and present NBA players to past and (mostly) present LGBA players. Enjoy!

Jig - Steph Curry. Elite PG with the ultimate ability to shoot the ball. Can also play make and has had his Klay (Tee) with him along his LGBA tourney

Torn - Prime D-Rose. An elite young guard with an infinite ceiling. He does shoot better outside than D-Rose, though.

Trckze - Pat Bev. A Point Guard that talks a lot despite not living up to it at times. He can still have his moments, though.

Rick - Every 80’s and 90’s player who drank before games, ever.

Munnie Jordan - DeMar DeRozan. A Bull with an outdated play style that still somehow manages to make things work at an above average level

Vxnue - Scottie Pippen. Locks you up and can give you a bucket. Simple.

Mango WRLD - Luka Doncic. A European stud who loves his step backs and fades. Doncic is a better playmaker though.

Sunday Killers - Mikal Bridges. A young 3&D wing getting love from throughout the league.

STG Beast - Trae Young. Chucks deep & bad shots and makes them sometimes.

Mason - Mason Plumlee. The name matches, that’s why.

Viktomize - Duncan Robinson. Sharpshooter who kind of sucks now.

DomDontFold - Any NBA player with a podcast that talks about other players

Snype - LeGM. Not LeBron, only LeBron when Bron is forming his teams.

GTL - Jokic. Good playmaker, every pass looks to be one for an assist. He does lack the lovable personality of the Joker, though.

Rise & LagShots - Tyreke Evans. Google him.

Donnie - Jared Vanderbilt. PF with an old head mentality and play style.

That’s all I have. If anybody wants a second version where I include more people or go more in depth or even reference past players, feel free to let me know. Have a good week.

No Streaming Account