Congrats!!!

Discussion in 'E-Sports Hockey League' started by Strizzy x06, May 23, 2014.

1. Strizzy x06

Strizzy x06 Poppin Chedda

Ratings:
    +211 / 5 / -23
    I'd like to start off by saying thank you to Tris10 for all his hard work on making this pro series addition for league gaming. A special thanks goes to nuge on his hard work on taking the time to outline all the details and regulations regarding this event. With that being said........ 1st Nxu [​IMG]
    2nd Bfd[​IMG]
    3rd TFF[​IMG]

Well done gentleman. Into the money. This was all around a brilliant way of making people actually care about club again. Let's not forget money and the title!

Looking forward to the next tourney. Hoo-Rah

No Streaming Account
  2. Primetimme

Primetimme - Nick.

Discord:
    primetimme#0
    Ratings:
    +3,684 / 41 / -169
    Anybody who might be reading this thread, yes the tournament is over, there will be no games tonight. There was a bit of an issue last night between us and bFd, but all will be cleared up in a write-up Nuge will be doing later instead of taking care of his grandfather.

The tl;dr version is both teams felt it was best for the tournament going forward to end the series in 4 after bFd was put in a bad position without either goalies, or any way to get 6. There was a bit of back and forths, some of the insults involved mothers and trobby's dad about moving the games to today, but we all decided we'd rather be fat and eat cheeseburgers this weekend than play internet hockey. There's no hard feelings on my end between everyone else on the other team, although I'm sure they have some hard feelings towards some of their own team, which I can't really blame them, the circumstances were super unfortunate.

Hopefully there will be another one soon, and hopefully there's people out there who will step up and help Nuge. I can attest for him and say running it mostly by himself with the other 3 staff members was alot on him, and to make this thing more successful, he'll need more people to help him both market and run the tournament.

So start forming your teams and playing them big fking 6s in prep for the next one, and hopefully we can get a bigger and better turn out, because as anyone will tell you, despite all that happened it was a fun and competitive tournament for anyone who wasn't kpy86, and it was fun to see people want to play again in that manner of 6s.

Last edited: May 23, 2014
    Primetimme1
  3. keso_paghuni

keso_paghuni Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +720 / 1 / -5
    Hey I paid for KPY to be apart of one of the biggest train wrecks in the tournament

Keso_Paghuni
  4. Dashiki B

Dashiki B Da Bomb Brothers

Ratings:
    +1,606 / 137 / -228
    Congrats to the Top 3. It was fun and the most competitive 6s I've ever played. And hopefully I'll participate in the next one and play vs you all again.

5. Kpy86

Kpy86 Hi

Ratings:
    +539 / 7 / -23
    like Prime aka jamesneal said, looking forward to the next tourney. And a quik note in case some people forgot, the roster limit will be increased to 10 players.

And thanks prime for the kind words and Keso for paying for me.

kipper86