Congratulations Providence Bruins

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL PSN)' started by BryanAdoresLiz, Sep 3, 2020.

1. BryanAdoresLiz

BryanAdoresLiz My cats breath smells like cat food

Ratings:
    +282 / 2 / -6

Congratulations to our S14 Calder Cup Champion Providence Bruins! Just would like to say a few nice things about each and every one of you before you all clean out your lockers and head home to your families AKA pay attention your wife/girlfriend again.

@BigB00tySlide - Acquired after week 2, you helped turn our line around and we barely lost any games after that. Quiet on the mic, but straight up clutch on the ice. Some big goals this season and in playoffs!

@AbailG93 - My C all season, one of the most skilled guys on our teams. Going to get better and better too. Huge part of our lines success this season. I had a blast playing this season with you & Booty.

@xMankii - Came highly recommended by B-Red and didn’t disappoint. 80+ point season on one of the highest score lines in LG this season. Hope to get you back next season. Sick Warzone player too.

@isNefarious - In my opinion, our most improved player this season. Started off very good, and got better as the season went on. Your line hit a rough patch in the playoffs with some bad luck, but nobody will remember that after a clutch game 6 win and helping win game 7.

@xCory95 - CHL call up week 6, you did not disappoint my friend. Should have called you up sooner and you would have cracked 50 goals. BIG goals come playoffs, especially the series turning goals in game 5.

@Bush x 92 - Trade deadline acquisition, another top end talent player who did nothing but contribute when you joined us. 3 goals in game 7 including the GWG. Had to sacrifice 6 weeks of his LG season before he came home. And you look like Jim Halpert.

@Userpic1306 - Our big fish trade acquisition. Proven winner in LG, took on leadership role day 1 he entered the discord. Your leadership was even better in playoffs, especially in the Finals after we went down 3-1. 3 big wins in the Calder Finals & our runner up for MVP. After deadline we took 5 new guys (Yourself, Bush, Cory, Stroobie, RG) and put you on a line together and the chemistry from day 1 was off the charts. Got better and better as the season wore down. Not easy doing that. Credit to the talent of you all, and commitment to work together and become a well oiled machine. And you’re sick at putting in PGA.

@Moception - Acquired after week 2, you helped solidify our line and saved some of your best games until playoffs! You went through some previous heartbreak before in the Calder Finals (0 for 2, I played a part in that my bad), but Im super happy for you that you got your ring this time!

@MommasWrongAgain - Another important player we acquired early in the season. You helped turned our first rough couple weeks around and was a rock all season long on B-Red’s line. Big part of our success.

@Domc0893 - One of the original OG’s from week 1, you and Momma formed a strong defensive pair unit and were a big part of the success on B-Red’s line. I thought you were another player who improved as the season went on. Looking forward to you returning.

@StroobieDoobie - Our last piece to the puzzle and final trade piece at the deadline. We targeted you and were relentless in acquiring you. When we got you, we were confident we now had 3 lines we could roll out against anybody come playoff time. Back to Back Calder Cups? Yes please.

@RG_Four - Our other hidden gem down in the CHL. Called up beginning of week 8 and did nothing but play elite defense during rest of regular season and playoffs. Big game 7 performance from you! Looking forward to you returning as well.

@Gadzookzzz - Our NHL hating, Taylor Swift loving back up G. Sent down at end of season to help us with our cup run, you got 4 of the 16 wins for us. You are an extremely good and underrated goalie. Was very happy when you were sent down to us. Big game 5 win in the finals!

@l0lCorbzzl3l - Ill try not to gush here. Our only carry over from last seasons Rockford team w/ Matt & I. Was surprised you resigned and had faith in us to build a better team. I have no doubt you were the best goalie in the AHL last season, you just didn’t get your recognition being on an average team. Once again this season, I thought you were the best in the AHL. You went into Beastmode in the playoffs with a cool 1.66 GAA. You went 31-3-5 from week 3 to end of season. You had another unbelievable season, and Im very happy things turned out differently for us and you got your cup. Playoff MVP and well earned. Thank you Corbzz.

@MattAdoresDanna - Hands down has been one of the better Dmen in the AHL since he came into the league. Has had previous playoff heartbreak along the way. Finally got his Cup. Evened his career game 7 record to 1-1 but no one will remember that game 7 lag out that cost his team the game anymore after a finals game 7 win.

@B-Red94 - The Architect, The Brain, The Mastermind, The Scrub Hunter. Mr. Clean, the man of many nicknames. At the end of S13 Matt & I realized we just did not have the time to commit to scouting and finding all those gems to build a deep contending team. Super geek Brandon reached out to us, and after some conversations we realized we knew each other in real life, small world. This geek said to me “Give me control and Ill bring us a Calder, promise”. I laughed, said “Yea ok bud”. 15 weeks later, I’ll shut up now. This guy was responsible for 90% of the teams roster players and moves. He spent countless hours in trade talks and scouting, snagged us some huge draft picks (ABailG93, IsNefarious, Dom0893, Gadzookzzz), and even put us priority #1 over his g/f (dog house now). I think Matt & I’s best move was letting Brandon run the show. Which makes us even smarter than Brandon? I plan on resigning my boy genius executive for many season to come, so back off hes mine! Thank you to our Geek for bringing us a Calder and making me relevant in LG again.

TCs - Thank you to all our Tc’s who filled in for ECU throughout the regular season and playoffs (Shoutout to xYrn-snipez83 for the playoff OT winner) and for helping us warming up when we need a body or 2. We appreciate all you guys being ready to go on standby!

Finally…

@Pawdiddy - Our owner was extremely supportive from the beginning right to the end. Gave us some great picks to work with when he knew he wouldn’t get an NHL impact player with the picks. It allowed us to fill in spots with cheap, multi season, high talent players. Its extremely important to have an NHL owner who supports his farm club and doesn’t pluck players away without helping them stay competitive. Thank you Paw for all you did for us this season, you may not have been a player on this team, but you were a big part of it, and you got your Calder.

• Winner Winner x 13
    • Like Like x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    bryanadoresliz
  2. Not--RG

Not--RG Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +73 / 0 / -3
    Fire me UPPPPPPPPPPPP

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    RG_Four
  3. StroobieDoobie

StroobieDoobie Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +38 / 1 / -1
    We Dem Bs Baby

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    stroobiedoobie
  4. Roboavenger420

Roboavenger420 Warning Group

Ratings:
    +140 / 2 / -8
    Congrats

• Like Like x 5
    No Streaming Account
  5. Moception

Moception Half human. Half cone.

Ratings:
    +101 / 8 / -8
    By far the best team I have played for both on the rink and in the locker room (discord) we never ripped into each other when another line loses but we pushed each other to get better and learn from our mistakes, ever single line pulled through at some point in the playoffs when one line dropped a game or 2 the next line was there to pick them back up.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    moception33
  6. Domc0893

Domc0893 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0
    Still......Buzzin!

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  7. Thibodeau_l21l

Thibodeau_l21l Well-Known Member

Discord:
    jf_hochey21#5124
    Ratings:
    +45 / 3 / -8
    Congrats providence your the best team to end of season and playoff good job, @xMankii goat

• Like Like x 3
    Jeanfrancois21
  8. MattAdoresDanna

MattAdoresDanna Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +235 / 1 / -5
    upload_2020-9-3_15-44-1.png

Bush doing his best Mark Messier impression

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 4
    MattAdoresDanna
  9. MattAdoresDanna

Ratings:
    +235 / 1 / -5
    By the way I acquired Corbzz last season for two TCs....just saying.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    MattAdoresDanna
  10. Userpic1306

Userpic1306 Warning Group

Ratings:
    +674 / 15 / -45
    What a season! Knocking out the 5th, 3rd, 2nd, and finally 1st best teams in the regular season throughout the playoffs.

Wanna day thank you to @B-Red94 @MattAdoresDanna @BryanAdoresLiz @Pawdiddy for bringing me here at the deadline. Hands down the nicest management group I ever come across. Believing in me when there was a small crowd out there saying I was “washed”.

Big shoutout to the whole team as well. If I’m honest I didn’t know many of you when I got here. Was thinking ok we might be able to make a run. Then I watched streams of the other lines on this team and got on the ice with a bunch of guys I really never played with. After that first week I knew we had a good chance to make a run because we all play very well and didn’t have a need to have 1 line carry us. We picked each other up all the way to a G7 final win. The part I love the most is there are sooo many toxic players in LG, although talented and end up on cup winning teams. Well this team had not 1 toxic player. No one ever called anyone out after a bad game. Just picked him up with words of encouragement to get back out there. It’s nice to see the good guys finally get theirs. Because everyone on this team deserved the cup.

Finally my line. @xCory95 @Bush x 92 @StroobieDoobie @RG_Four you guys have been nothing but amazing since I got here. We all showed up to the same team same time not knowing how we would play together. All we did from there on out was go 11-1-1 together and dominated together. Every time I got in the party for games we always we laughing and having a good time. Wanted you guys to have your own paragraph just to mainly say thanks for carrying my washed ass to another Calder. Gets those small group of haters I have to quit saying I’m washed for at least 2-3 more seasons.

That’s it. I’m out. BOYS ARE BUZZING!

• Winner Winner x 7
    • Like Like x 3
    No Streaming Account
  11. Xb-red94

Xb-red94 Warning Group

Discord:
    xB-Red94#0845
    Ratings:
    +516 / 12 / -19
    This write up almost brought a tear to my eye.
    To @Pawdiddy @BryanAdoresLiz @MattAdoresDanna Thank you for giving me a chance. I remember when I was reaching out to NHL owners and AHL GMs nobody was willing to give me a chance. I told you guys my game plan and you listened. I told you if you want a Calder cup let me do my thing. Here we are Calder cup champions.
    To my guy @xMankii you my friend are not getting enough credit for what you did with this team, I will have everyone know that Manks put in just as much work as I did, I ran everything through this guy and asked for his opinion, I will miss you while you are up in the NHL.
    To my line mates @isNefarious @Domc0893 @MommasWrongAgain i have been in LG since 2012 on and off. I can say this has been the most fun I have had playing since joining. Every night we played we were laughing and having a good time, I wish you all the best in the future.
    To the rest of my baby bruins, thank you for trusting the process. This locker room was toxic free, mature, committed, supportive and look at where we got. CALDER CUP CHAMPIONS. You guys are all elite guys and I will never forget this season.
    Congrats once again fellas.

• Winner Winner x 7
    No Streaming Account
  12. nazzy2face

nazzy2face Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +164 / 5 / -16
    Super jealous. I want my cup back :(

• Funny Funny x 1
    No Streaming Account
  13. l Shamzy l

l Shamzy l Warning Group

Discord:
    shamzyyy#0
    Ratings:
    +69 / 0 / -8
    Congratulations to all the baby bruins on an amazing season! Especially @RG_Four the guy is a stud.

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  14. Persinger92

Persinger92 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    bushx92#0
    Ratings:
    +297 / 23 / -29
    I told you.

• Informative Informative x 2
    persinger92
  15. l3Knott

l3Knott Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +70 / 2 / -4
    Well deserved to a great group of guys. UserSzn.

• Winner Winner x 2
    l3knott
  16. Not--RG

Not--RG Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +73 / 0 / -3
    My guy!!! Appreciate it bro learned a lot from ur game

• Winner Winner x 1
    RG_Four
  17. Xb-red94

Xb-red94 Warning Group

Discord:
    xB-Red94#0845
    Ratings:
    +516 / 12 / -19
    This is the one I originally wanted to bump lol my bad

No Streaming Account
  18. truedough28

truedough28 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +694 / 4 / -54
    From Broncos Szn to Bruins Szn. Congrats @Domc0893 and the rest of the Bruins!

• Like Like x 2
    patricktrudeau
  19. MattAdoresDanna

Ratings:
    +235 / 1 / -5
    Where are my boys' god dam trophies!?

• Useful Useful x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    MattAdoresDanna
  20. BEAST-KiiiD

BEAST-KiiiD .