Congratulations Rockford

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL PSN)' started by IllVIBEZIll, Jul 22, 2016.

1. IllVIBEZIll

IllVIBEZIll Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,196 / 50 / -104
    Rockford, I wanted to be one of the first to publicly congratulate you. You are one hell of a team and part of an amazing Chicago organization. You boys have faced adversity and continue to triumph over it and find a way to win. Often times the strongest are the target of hate and resentment. Often times the best are fired upon by those who aren't. But you guys have been the best all year and I think we all recognize this. There were times when it seemed as you would just roll over all opponents and glide your way to the winner circle.

However, throughout the season you have faced adversity. From the issues circulating around JClaus to availability issues to being entrenched in a seven game series with us.

But each time you've found your way to the top and managed to hurdle all obstacles. These are things that champions do. And sometimes the fact they see them as no big deal is in itself the reason they are champion.

Now there's no telling how your season ends and I don't want to just falsely crown you as champions just yet. But I want you all to know that you have the makings of it.

No one has been able to stop you thus far and there is no reason why anyone should be able to.

So as you move forward I wish you the best of luck. Though I'm sure you won't need or rely on much of it.

Respect to the management team over in Rockford. Including JClaus, while we may not agree with some of your choices. I think it's unfair to overlook what you've done for this Rockford team.

So congratulations to Rockford for outplaying us. Congratulations to @nriney @Kraz18 And @ChyzNasty for out managing me. As history has usually shown - the better team won.

Humbly and sincerely,
    Vibez​

• Like Like x 6
    zubov_x_21
  2. Ryneauxx

Ryneauxx The RyGoat

Discord:
    Ryneauxx#2337
    Ratings:
    +409 / 18 / -41
    The Great Rivalry has been decided...
    But seriously was a great time, great banter between teams all season, was a fun and extremely close series to play in. Great series and great season gents, good luck on all your future endeavors.

• Like Like x 3
    Ryneauxx