Current Rulings - Action Center Items - BOG Introductions - Stats - Rules to Know

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming FIFA Association (Discontinued)' started by Viva la Surf, Jan 25, 2015.

1. Viva la Surf

Viva la Surf Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +171 / 0 / -0
    Some clarification and guidance on the following regarding stats:

4.7 : Stat Responsibilities Team's are required to do their own player stats. The Winning team is responsible for the Team Game Stats. Both teams are required to upload proof of their stats to the specific game to ensure no player tampering is involved. If a team fails to upload proof of stats and staff receive a complaint in regards to invalid stats or player tampering and no proof has been provided. That said team may be punished via league warning, suspension or ban. Depending on the severity. All pictures/videos that are not uploaded/verified 24 hours after the start of game time will result in a violation. Once the pictures have been uploaded to the "my LG">"Add Highlight", or via the manager's tools, it's the management's responsibility to verify their stats and do any manual adjustments based upon said pictures/videos for their team. However, it is both management groups(winning and losing) responsibility to verify shared stats, such as team stats via the pictures/videos. In the case of a draw, the home team will do the team game stats.

These are the important items to note as the clarification and guidance on the above taken directly from the constitution:

1) Each team is responsible for their own stats, regardless of outcome. This was addressed in the management forum and communicated via an inbox message.

2) As a best practice, stats are to be entered by 6 pm EST the following day and NOT within 24 hours. Another best practice is to enter stats immediately after the game ends. Any delay in stats due to unforeseen circumstances should be communicated to a member of the BOG, at a minimum, in the form of a chat box post.

We make this ruling as stats are of vital importance to the league. We have taken guidance on the stats that should be entered and are heavily considering adjustments for next season. In the interim, please follow the above two items. We will be enforcing league warnings and suspensions for management as necessary.

As always, we HIGHLY ENCOURAGE players to record their own game highlights, game stats, etc., and copy those items to game recaps. Any questions on how that can be done, see the forum or ask a BOG.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2015
    No Streaming Account
  2. You Got Trumpd

You Got Trumpd I Only Pass

Ratings:
    +215 / 5 / -4
    May i ask why 8am and not 24 hours?

• Like Like x 1
    You_Got_Obamad
  3. I Smell A Taco

I Smell A Taco LGFA Bum

Ratings:
    +85 / 1 / -2
    so can we change this on the Constitution if were changing anything. Thanks =D

• Like Like x 3
    I_Smell_A_Taco
  4. Rushpac

Rushpac First ever back-to-back PLB champion bitches!

Ratings:
    +981 / 17 / -16
    BETA season?

Rushpac
  5. I Smell A Taco

I Smell A Taco LGFA Bum

Ratings:
    +85 / 1 / -2
    Then why diid Philly tell me last night that stats have to be entered by 24 hours? As soon as me and bbq get done with our games we have to go right to sleep and be up at work at 7, I don't have time to put it in between there. I usually do it at work on my break. So please keep it at 24 hours.

• Like Like x 1
    I_Smell_A_Taco
  6. TheNobleArt

TheNobleArt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +129 / 0 / -0
    take 5 min to do stats...come on Taco

No Streaming Account
  7. Viva la Surf

Viva la Surf Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +171 / 0 / -0
    Post edited. I am unable to get verification of other communications that had been delivered that would trump the current wording of the constitution.

No Streaming Account
  8. Ao I DiLo

Ao I DiLo Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +370 / 3 / -5
    Why would it needed to be done any sooner is the question.

OutlawsFCTV
  9. Rushpac

Rushpac First ever back-to-back PLB champion bitches!

Ratings:
    +981 / 17 / -16
    get banned

• Like Like x 1
    Rushpac