Darthy’s Top 5 Blue Line Dimers

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL)' started by Darthy Dimes, Feb 16, 2020.

1. Not Darthy

Not Darthy Well-Known Member

Discord:
    darthy7741#0
    Ratings:
    +160 / 10 / -18
    :team312:DARTHYS TOP 5 BLUE LINE DIMERS:team312:

1.) @JC Enterprise :team390:

JC coming off an impressive year, decides to return back to Milwaukee and try again. This time he’s brought in more help on the backend for other lines while managing to keep some pretty solid forwards around him. JC had a crazy amount of dimes racking in 40 of them alone, while still maintaining an insane 66 plus minus average. He’s the one to be beat and to me I don’t see many doing that.

2.) @iGabout :team309:

Once again I have another crunch at number 2, but with this one it’s different. Gab will be playing along side D partner Noodle, who isn’t the most offensive minded but has that lock down ability
    to counter Gabs sometimes Uncalled for step ups into the play. Gab will also see a massive amount of production out of his forward core in Sharp, Doni, Mcpluggles. With these pieces I don’t see why he can’t have a breakout year.

3.) @Brisan x6 :team410:

Brisan is a well known name around this league, but does he have the skill in his to repeat once again another great season. Although Utica has had some questionable pick ups in bidding with their forwards, I still see Brisan putting up a solid season and with him presumably playing with Schenn. I can see this pair dominating together and possibly pushing Brisan into a new threshold.

4.) @Leniig :team312:

Although the tag has changed, we all know and love this guy as clutch. Clutch making the switch to D wasn’t a shock to me as he’s been a steady defensive winger his whole LG career, but this doesn’t mean the transition will be nice to him. His numbers in point will drop a bit but I still see him putting up a tremendous amount of dimes, especially since he’ll have the duo of Saucing and Nylander to feed that puck too.

5.) @Neil x 25 :team390:

My old pal Neil, coming of a solid season last go around I see Neil playing very well under his new team the Admirals. Coming into this bidding I didn’t know where Neil would end up but what a better place to be than Milwaukee, Coming into a tremendous forward core it should be no surprise to see Neils dimes climb. How high is tough to stay but as long as his forwards stay healthy I don’t see why he couldn’t throw up a solid 35 or more.​

• Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Creative Creative x 2
    TheOnlyDarth
  2. JC Enterprise

JC Enterprise Well-Known Member

Discord:
    JC Enterprise#2601
    Ratings:
    +549 / 46 / -41
    Great write up, and thank you for the high praise!!

Watching EA SPORTS FC™ 24 Career 0-0 --- V ---, 1st Half
    XxFireHeartsxX