Darthys Top 5 Nipper Predictions

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL)' started by Darthy Dimes, Feb 16, 2020.

1. Not Darthy

Not Darthy Warning Group

Discord:
    darthy7741#0
    Ratings:
    +160 / 10 / -18
    :team312:Darthy’s Top Nippers:team312:

1.) @XenoSZN :team303:

Xeno is easily the purest goal scorer you'll ever play with, this man with a puck and a net is magical he could turn the puck over 6 times back to back but somehow will end up in the net. playing along side his brother Ducky and Bryce i don't see why he isn't going to be fed like a starving animal, goal is Xeno's middle name and you'd best believe he'll be having a lot of them this season.

2.) @Saucing Pucks :team312:

Two time calder champ, Saucing is not only a great management pick up by the Hummericans he is also going to be a nice change for Nylander to have on his line. Saucing is his name and putting pucks in the net is the game for this guy and if you don't believe me go ask Laval, after the first game of the of the season Saucing hows already sauced up 4 nippers and they'll definitely be more to follow.

3.) @Reidsss :team299:

Reiders is coming off a hot ban, but none the less Reid is a great player and A even better goal scorer. Although Reid didn't make my dimer list he is a very talented playmaker, but he definitely is a more superior goal scorer none the less and although i haven't figured out his line mates yet whom ever it is they're in for a fun ride this season. Break out the cameras Reids backpack is back for another round.

4.) @Black Paperclip :team307:

This Paperclip is not like the others, Paper is coming back to the same meese team almost after put up a nice tasty amount of 45 nippers last season. He is coming back into a atmosphere that he's very used too with most of his line coming back, i don't think this Paperclip is slowing down at all this season he's about to double up this season and prove himself as a dominate goal scorer. Paper an these meeese are going to be bulldozing over anyone in their path.

5.) @l1l Sharp l0l :team309:

Sharp the man who just makes the ice his own, sharp is someone who I've had the pleasure to watch grow as a player. Sharp wasn't always this nasty but one thing for sure he's
    definitely made sure that people know him for reasons that we all hate, this man will go inside outside on your D man till he's a puppet inside sharps play of the game. Explosive with the puck and best believe when he has it he's looking for nothing but net.

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 2
    TheOnlyDarth
  2. Luusky

Luusky Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Lucas (Powar Fowad)#7959
    Ratings:
    +207 / 26 / -44
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account