HeadLine Depth

Lets talk TC's

1. Sumaaa--

Sumaaa-- Washed is the new meta.

Ratings:
    +441 / 22 / -58
    Depth - Lets talk TC's.

[​IMG]

Let’s talk TC’s. Not those annoying ones who beg to be called up or plead their case on how they should be played more.
    Let’s talk about the ones who have been over looked, and have enough skill and sometimes more skill then certain
    players in the AHL right now. For the most part this is off of my own experience, either playing with these guys or
    against them. I would like to think some of these guys are on teams radars, or maybe the play a vital role as far as ecuing.
    Sometimes teams also don’t know what they have buried in their roster. Some people may disagree with my choices
    and oh well, I understand opinions very, and I’m positive I’ve missed a good amount of good players. My list is based
    off of personal experience, and there are a lot of TC’s out there, going through them all perfectly isn’t going to happen.

TC’s play a vital role in a team’s success, a good TC roster is a great thing. In season 5 Threet and I were called upon a
    couple of times a week for a non-playoff Chicago wolves team, combined we went 12-2-1 with that team. If some of these players
    I list aren’t going to be called up, they would at the least be great options to grab for your tc roster.

Ace_g7_pgh (lw) His stats don’t really jump off of the table, but from firsthand experience he’s a capable winger.
    He won’t carry a line, but he’s a complementary piece to a good c and rw. Good at cycling, defensively responsible in
    the d zone. I feel he just hasn’t got his fair shake.

Unabuga6 (ld) I’m not sure what happened here, I’ve only played with Una when he was a goalie. Starting the season
    with Belleville he was later sent down. Maybe the team wasn’t a good fit, maybe he wasn’t playing well. Sometimes
    you need a better atmosphere. I had a similar season last season and the change in atmosphere really helped me get
    my game back to where it once was. I think Una is worth looking into if you’re looking for a ld replacement.

ItzAlive__ (lw) Solid LW, sometimes gets a little fancy, but he has thumbs and can score. Unfortunately he’s a Chicago TC,
    and would make most ahl teams. Kind of sad he’s still in the chl and hasn’t got a legit shot.

FatDinosaurz (g) Solid G, another Chicago tc. Should get a shot.

ultimateGamer940 (rd) Played a couple of games with him and he was dependable, never understood why the monsters sent him down.

ITendy-_- (g) I mean, I don’t really understand why I tendy is still in the chl, maybe it’s by choice?

omnicidal-havoc (lw) I’m guessing he’s in the chl by choice. Played D for the battalion last season.

Sizzlakalonjii (rw) should be in the A, plain and simple.

SKILLEDPYTHON (rw) not really sure of the story here, went from nhl to chl.

Land-Creature (LD) wild sent him down, don’t know why. He would make most ahl teams.

mikemoran19 (g) – Not sure what’s the story here, part of oil kings goalie tandem last season. Shouldn’t be in the chl unless he
    wants to be. Also couldn’t really see any ps stats this season.

XCAPEMYSCH—LONG (g) seems pretty capable from when I played against him in club.

GrammyHands (lw) Playing in the chl by choice, better than 90 percent of the wingers in the ahl. San Antonio should be begging
    for him to be on roster. Grammy is also my go to guy when looking for a LW for 6’s. Grammy can carry.

Matlock97 (rw) Lead the chl in points last season of the playoffs. Played on my team last season, he’s solid. You put him on a
    good line and he will do things.

Aaitch14 (rw) moved from D where he was a beast, can’t talk much of his winger skills but I’m sure if he is pretty good or he wouldn’t
    have jumped on that switch.

MileHighHays (rd) great d man honestly. Ridiculous he isn’t in the AHL at least.

Rancher12345 (g) solid G, played against him a couple times in club and he’s always hard to get past.

skenny999 (g) – Skenny comes with a lot of personality, and that’s his down fall. Skenny can carry if he really wants to,
    you’ll also want to mute him in party chat though too. But the man can play.

ChefLewi (lw) – availability hurts Lewi, if it wasn’t for that he’d probably be in the NHL.

Theekevv88 (lw) – I don’t know much about kevv or his situation, I know he’s good though.

------------------

I'm also looking to do interviews in the future, If you think you have a good story to tell contact me.​

Support the news team, like, comment & share your thoughts on their work

• Like Like x 4
    sumaaaaaaaa
  2. Twistnee

Twistnee cup check

Discord:
    Twistnee#0284
    Ratings:
    +158 / 14 / -57
    not including o smitty and jdheagle lmao

xtwisterr
  3. Sumaaa--

Ratings:
    +441 / 22 / -58
    Never played with or vs either of them, I know o smitty is killing it and jd is a pro series player correct. I see you laughing, but I don't think you read the theme of the article. Most of the players I listed were guys who should be called up or used more. Smitty and jd are great players and obviously nhl caliber, this is more towards the fringe players who should not be fringe players, and not so much the elite xbox players currently in the chl who wont be moved off of their tc roster.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    sumaaaaaaaa
  4. Dangletownsniper

Dangletownsniper Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +441 / 25 / -47
    @SUMAwtf if it’s only fringe players wasn’t rancher nhl multiple times?

No Streaming Account
  5. JCeeZ-_-

JCeeZ-_- Well-Known Member

Discord:
    JCeeZ#7706
    Ratings:
    +225 / 8 / -15
    most of these guys are in chl because of cap reasons bc they are DPs...and the other half are management/chose to be in chl

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
    JCeeeZ
  6. Sumaaa--

Ratings:
    +441 / 22 / -58
    sorry had no idea. should have looked closer at him. i know he was a tc g for my team in season 5. my mistake.

• Like Like x 1
    sumaaaaaaaa
  7. Dangletownsniper

Dangletownsniper Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +441 / 25 / -47
    I got all excited thinking the notification from this thread was being out on waivers.

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  8. xDoer3

xDoer3 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    xdoer3#0
    Ratings:
    +1,477 / 34 / -102
    I like the thread alot but there are way better players sitting on tc . Obviously everyone doesnt know everyone so itd be hard to do.

• Like Like x 3
    No Streaming Account
  9. Therabidpanther

Therabidpanther 500k bust

Discord:
    Therabidpanther#9540
    Ratings:
    +332 / 37 / -58
    Rude lol

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    TheRabidPanther
  10. R34NHL

R34NHL .

Discord:
    R34#8702
    Ratings:
    +241 / 57 / -32
    wow suma

• Informative Informative x 1
    No Streaming Account
  11. atomicstorm13

atomicstorm13 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +102 / 4 / -3
    All the more reason to continue including tcs in practice sessions (if your team has them) and continue to do scouting.

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  12. Rise_Of_Knies

Rise_Of_Knies Well-Known Member

Discord:
    oneteeovi#0
    Ratings:
    +1,002 / 335 / -632
    Im shit. No need to add me here. Thanks...lol

• Funny Funny x 1
    No Streaming Account