"Deuce" or Joshtbuff

Discussion in 'LG World Tour' started by RogerFederer, Dec 23, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RogerFederer

RogerFederer Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    "Deuce" or

I read about your reputation on the xbox forums and about your style of play. Want to tell you right now, if you pull some bullshit cheating drop shots or glitch serves round here, believe me... you wont be here long. I havent been here the longest but so far everything has been great. There hasnt been an exuberant amount of cheese or crap so far at all. And it should stay that way. if you play in these tournaments, you better not cheat. And if you do, well then im hoping bab and tris take some action. I dont know you and i wont judge your character til i see and speak to you for myself, ill give you the benefit of the doubt, but when multiple people call you a cheater, expect to have a bad reputation.

No Streaming Account
  2. burlingtns best

burlingtns best Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    josh

As i mentioned before, if deuce a.k.a joshtbuff is in this league i am out and taking a few guys with me. I purposely joined this league to not play guys like him. He cheats and i found that out first hand. It's even worse when you build your guy around flaws in the game and that's exactly what he does, he even told me himself. Play him and expect zero power glitch serves and drop shot after drop shot just to bring you to the net where his guy is stacked to the max on volley. If you like 2 hit rallies that you lose at the net 90 percent of the time then play this guy. Otherwise avoid him at all costs.

No Streaming Account
  3. Babolat

Babolat Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    From what I have heard, I will be monitoring his style of play. If what you see is anywhere near true, he won't last after a couple of matches. But I have to give him a chance, because that is what we are about. He will quickly find out that this is a quality league, and any non-sense will result in league bannishment.

So don't worry, there is no need to leave for this guy.

No Streaming Account
  4. burlingtns best

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    josh

Hey i understand where you are coming from. Give him a chance, but unless he redid a whole new guy and all of a sudden has a new outlook on topspin then expect nothing but a load of cheese. His defence has always been "that everything is counterable" or "you're just upset cause you can't beat me" and "if it's in the game then it's legit". Just check out some of the xbox forums and see what i mean.

No Streaming Account
  5. KineticZ

KineticZ Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    ill whip that junk dont worry

No Streaming Account
  6. MR PAPPAGI0RGIO

MR PAPPAGI0RGIO Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Seems to me some people around here have already been getting away with it [-(

No Streaming Account
  7. KineticZ

KineticZ Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    just ask him, yo deuce, honestly,,,is that how u plan on playing, dropping every shot and coming to net?
    i wonder though, again I HATE IT and ITS NO FUN, but im just curious, it IS part of the game..it does take some skill to figure out that drop shot etc... AND other ppl do tons of stuff that cant be beat...isnt it all part of the game?Im just curious, OF COURSE ID RATHER HAVE SOMEONE WHO CANT DO THAT. But like soad said, some ppl do that already, maybe not on EVERY shot but where do u put a limit on something like that.
    LON dont freekin leave anywhere, thats an order! ;)

No Streaming Account
  8. TheAlphaOmega

TheAlphaOmega Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    i hear that!!!

funny how these guys are so threaten by them when people in this league (i wont mention any names, but we all know who they are) borderline on the same kinda game play josh/deuce does...

but everything will fall into place in due time...

No Streaming Account
  9. burlingtns best

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    alpha

I hope you aren't implying that i am one of those guys Alpha. I opened up a can of whoop ass on you fair and square. Just because i mixed in a few dropshots on you cause i knew you couldn't handle them doesn't make me a cheater. Ask anyone in here and they will tell you i play straight up tennis. What this guy will do is drop shot every single time to get to the net and zero power glitch serves. All my serves are risks. Sorry about controlling the cut scenes, but if that is your best excuse as to why i smoked you then seriously dude that's a joke. Also, please try to do something about your lag problem, rumour has it your whole damn house is networked!!!

No Streaming Account
  10. TheAlphaOmega

TheAlphaOmega Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Whoa... where is this coming from?

bro u think what u wanna think...

but I know I am not the only person that feels this way...

take a breather man cuz ur going off for no reason...

very unsportmanship like to attack people...

remember u play with fire, you will get burnt...

play ya later!

No Streaming Account
  11. Babolat

Babolat Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Well the points have been made from everyone that was going to make them, and this might turn ugly so I'm closing this down.

Duece will have a chance, and will be monitored. If he plays within the rules, and with good sportsmanship, I cannot do anything.

No Streaming Account
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.