Did I make a mistake?

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Canadian Hockey League (LGCHL PSN)' started by VGamingWorldYT, Oct 10, 2018.

1. VGamingWorldYT

VGamingWorldYT Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Virtual Gaming World#1073
    Ratings:
    +297 / 19 / -58
    Ahh the world of LG. This season marks our 9th season, and it appears I have either forgotten to sign up, or I was not drafted or randomly assigned yet.

This is okay as apparently I have the Media tag now, and can focus on an unbiased coverage in the LGCHL PSN!

That being said. What kind of articles and or videos would YOU players like to see this season?

USL_Virtual
  2. VGamingWorldYT

VGamingWorldYT Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Virtual Gaming World#1073
    Ratings:
    +297 / 19 / -58
    Apparently in my profile section Media Team pops up, but on this thread it doesn't, ohh well either way what would you guys like to see this season from the Media team?

USL_Virtual
  3. mikeydee1

mikeydee1 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +444 / 118 / -185
    A weekly rankings show or write up. On Players and teams.

Where teams could look to improve upon/strengths etc.

Players of the week.

Team of the week.

A player spotlight. Maybe not necessarily with the best numbers but an interview type thing so people can get to know other members of lg a bit.

TC team/player of the week.

"An Inside Look". Interview a manager or community member that helps run LG. Discuss information or news coming up. Address concerns that may arise or questions/issues that come up. Discuss rulings or gameplay issues in general that may be relevant.

Highlight a game of the night for each night. Or a game of the week to spotlight and highlights. Look at top teams matching up and preview the match before it comes up that week. Compare notes and team stats etc and make predictions.

Highlights of the week of people have video footage of clips.

Theres some ideas anyway. Good luck. Media can play a huge role on getting people involved and really bringing it all together to make it competitive and really engaging. Good for you man and wish you the best in taking this challenging role on!

• Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Troll Troll x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    No Streaming Account
  4. whitesoxman77

whitesoxman77 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +17 / 3 / -5
    maybe a weekly conference power rankings would be cool

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  5. Murbayn

Murbayn Don't just be compliant, be passionate!

Ratings:
    +29 / 4 / -0
    Get with Affordabledreams or big_sleezy00. They're heading up the media for CHL this season. I think they already selected the media team though.

They're doing a show once a week and also have writers set up for every league.

First show is this Sunday I believe and also articles on post bidding for every league coming out around then.

• Like Like x 2
    Murbayn