Difficulty Settings

Discussion in 'Association' started by Marauders, Nov 16, 2011.

1. Marauders

Marauders Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    really? I didn't know that. So, they took care of people who like to quit when they are loosing and try to get wins? So once you start, you might as well finish then? Because you only have one shot at playing it? Interesting.. not sure how I feel about that right now.

So, what does the clicking down on the two joysticks in the last 10 seconds when winning do?

2. bingo king

bingo king Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +281 / 6 / -27
    i feel like you guys are assuming i'm quitting to get wins. i'm quitting in the 1st quarters because friends get on and i'm already 0-X(depending on games). I'm hunting for a lottery pick. i just want games to be there for me to play when i actually do sit down to play them. even if i do lose by 30 like i did last game.

unless i'm misunderstanding to which i apologize.

I'm not gonna tell u what happens when u push the sticks down. it's a cool animation that i know of(and havent yet done) but guy in my other league did. it's gotta be a surprise or it wont be as cool marauders :p

Last edited: Nov 29, 2011
    BingoKing91
  3. Marauders

Marauders Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    No no no, I don't think you are quiting to get wins. Mentioning it because it is an issue in the football leagues. If you see 2 or more restarts, chances are high they are quiting because they are losing and trying again to get a win. I'm making an observation that 2k is attempting to solve that in a way I'm not sure I like.