Do I have a quarter finals match?????

Discussion in 'LG World Tour' started by eze123_00, Feb 15, 2004.

1. eze123_00

eze123_00 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Do I have a quarter

Well, tonight is the last night for the quarter finals match. I still don't have an opponent for it. This tourney is looking pretty sad. I don't understand why people sign up if they don't want to play. Do I just get the bye to the semis? I'm really confused right now. Nobody is in the semis yet except Ragin and we're supposed to start playing that round today!!

No Streaming Account
  2. Ragin Wahoo

Ragin Wahoo Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    eze, i second you....this tournament is pathetic. its a poor poor job by a lot of the players and whoever is in charge of updating the bracktets. there is no point in having a season 2 if its going to be like this, because im honestly reconsidering after this tourney.....everyones lost interest i guess...

No Streaming Account
  3. burlingtns best

burlingtns best Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    lol

Yes this league has turned into a joke. No disprespect to Babs cause i know it must not be easy but there is no excuse for the brackets not to be updated. For heavens sake the points from the last tourney haven't even been updated. I think i have actually only played about 25 percent of my scheduled matches due to forfeits and byes over the last 3 tourneys.

No Streaming Account
  4. Ragin Wahoo

Ragin Wahoo Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    lord, eze.......if things dont improve, we can make somethin on xsn for the best players from lg...but hopefully it wont come to that....

No Streaming Account
  5. Babolat

Babolat Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I have no idea what is up with that part of the draw. There were no errors in the programming there, its just the lack of efforts of people playing.

I have not recieved any PM's from either of them talking about problems, so I guess they just don't care. I am stopping with trying to harass others to play, if they don't get their match in, and don't take out 5 seconds to tell me whats going on, I will just randomly pick someone to play. This is getting ridicuouls.

For season 2, there will be a new sign up, and I will review everyone that enters and see if they will be allowed to play. I can tell you know that many of these players will not be allowed. One strike rule for season 2.

No Streaming Account
  6. eze123_00

eze123_00 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I like the one strike rule Babs. You can count on me to be in the league. Btw...do I play Ragin?

No Streaming Account
  7. Babolat

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Yeah, go ahead and play him.

No Streaming Account
  8. DPAnders

DPAnders Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Sorry for not responding to this earlier, but I sent mmrinkyx a PM and had no response, so i was waiting for that . My bad for not saying anything earlier.

No Streaming Account
  9. Tris10

Tris10 Site Founder

Discord:
    tris1o#0
    Ratings:
    +17,741 / 89 / -327
    The reason there's no points for last round, was they were never entered in the admin tool.

Joe please make sure this and all remaining tournaments have the right points per round in them.

10. Babolat

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Ok, the last tourney had no points because I wasn't sure if it was a 32, or 16 draw.

No Streaming Account