Does anyone record Premier League games on NBCSN?

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming FIFA Association (Discontinued)' started by JFLuyken, Oct 22, 2017.

1. JFLuyken

JFLuyken Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +233 / 1 / -5
    This is for anyone who enjoys watching Barclays Premier League. I'm not really a one team supporter. I watched Chelsea vs Watford yesterday. As Conte is leaving the pitch after the victory, he reaches the sideline showing appreciation to the crowds support by clapping above his head. He drops his hands, reaches out to shake/slap the hand of this really dumpy guy with B-cup boobs showing through what looked like a Chelsea coaching/trainer uniform on. There is a blatantly obvious exchange or secret item given to Conte when their hands meet. I have looked for anyone else who noticed this but haven't seen anything. The only thing I could come up with was Conte is a closet smoker and it was a cigarette he could pound before the reporters maul him. Curiosity is killing me. If anyone recorded this game give it a look. The exchange happens just before they go to the studio post match.

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  2. Dony Falcone

Dony Falcone Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +28 / 4 / -20
    Conte is such a OG. Mad props.

No Streaming Account
  3. BlG STICK NICK

BlG STICK NICK Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +81 / 5 / -5
    Conte makes lots of notes, it could have been a piece of paper.

bigsticknick
  4. JFLuyken

JFLuyken Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +233 / 1 / -5
    Yeah I thought a note was possible too but why so secretive? Like 2 high school kids passing a note in class. Notes could 've just handed off. This was some undercover ops shit lol totally killin me.

No Streaming Account