Does Malchesky Deserve to be banned?

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL)' started by MJ23 x Cash, Apr 9, 2018.

?

Does Malchesky deserve a ban

1. No

2. Yes

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Soapy412

Soapy412 The man, the myth, the legend.

Discord:
    Soapy412#5476
    Ratings:
    +423 / 27 / -20
    Don’t act like an ass and you won’t get treated like one. Pretty simple to be honest.

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    soapysam012
  2. Loki x6x

Loki x6x See Ach El BOG

Discord:
    lokix6x#0
    Ratings:
    +5,000 / 139 / -217

o_O

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    Lokix6x
  3. Pooderz

Pooderz Musty Pooder

Discord:
    daddypooder#0
    Ratings:
    +1,164 / 9 / -45
    [​IMG]

• Old Old x 1
    No Streaming Account
  4. Tolvanen l11l

Tolvanen l11l 78 Overall Fringe Starter

Ratings:
    +206 / 13 / -32
    No Malchesky doesn't deserve to be banned for picking enforcer. This is serious overreach by the BOGs and the ban should be reversed.

If he was trolling a bit give him a suspension. But a ban? That's just dumb.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  5. Tatawaka

Tatawaka why do people claim me...

Ratings:
    +186 / 5 / -3
    Well do we have the “official” reason he was banned? My first tought was that maybe it was a second-tag ban, since it was so sudden. I don’t know.

No Streaming Account
  6. LG McDonald

LG McDonald Director of Hockey Operations

Discord:
    McDonald#2877
    Ratings:
    +12,039 / 113 / -852
    Reasons for the removal:
    • Comments from his team chat showing intent
    • Comments from the public chat showing intent
    • Tell his managers and me personally he was having “internet issues and needed to be ECU’d for 10:30” only to show up and play as an enforcer.
    • ^ that occurred after I spoke with him personally explaining the importance of handling his situation maturely especially since he was the Commisisoner overseeing the VS league. Likely a factor many of you did not consider.
    • During the game he played as enforcer. I am not sure how anyone of this competitive community could justify using that build for a LG game. I personally have the attribute list for each and every eashl build and skating alone on that build isn’t comparable to every other build.
    • During the game there were several game clips of misplay showing a total lack of effort during his games
    Over the course of the last few seasons the BoG have ruled in favour of removal and league ban in situations where players intentional misplay during their LG games. Not only does one player acting in this manner total screw up the experience for the five team mates in the game, what about the 16 players on the roster who want to make the playoffs?

Those of you who have watched any of his streams would see how competitive or a player he is. Hell I was in a game against him last week where our goalie made a huge save and he freaked out and his team was winning by two at the time... To believe a player of his caliber selecting an enforcer and simply playing without a desire to win or consider is team’s desire to win is dumb.

Every single player here on LG signed up to play 6s and win games. The competitive nature and environment LG embraces needs to be respected at all times. This is no different than how our code of conduct and respect for one another needs to be respected at all times. There isn’t a single website of this nature that would allow HALF the stuff we allow to slide.

This is unfortunate for Malchesky. He is an absolute stud at the game and I had extremely high hopes he would be the right pick to help us manage our Vs’ league. Keep in mind he already quit this season once due to an internal issue

At the end of the day the two things that need to be protected at all costs here in League is our competitive environment and the atmosphere and environment we continue to try and build here.

Agree or disagree, that’s up to you. But the decision was made based on good faith and what was provided to the BoG

• Like Like x 9
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    LeagueGamingOfficial
  7. LG McDonald

LG McDonald Director of Hockey Operations

Discord:
    McDonald#2877
    Ratings:
    +12,039 / 113 / -852
    Zeno was issued a one week suspension for quitting a game.

The appeal determined that the GM of the team during the season period after losing 8-0 told his ECUs and players they did not have to play the third.

A few of the players decided to not return to play and as per our rules when multiple players disconnect everyone needs to leave. The easiest way to allow that to occur is have the goalie drop.

Zeno was the goalie.

Decisions don’t come down to who you are. Decisions come down to what you do. You’re past history on LG has tonplay a factor especially if the situation is a reoccurring problem that you are always involved with.

Think what you want about what occurred. Based on the complaint and appeal filed the information provided is what occurred.

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    LeagueGamingOfficial
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.