Donny Boys Post Bidding Analysis

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL)' started by Redmile89, Oct 6, 2016.

1. Redmile89

Redmile89 Knock Knock

Discord:
    redmile89#0
    Ratings:
    +707 / 38 / -43
    Second attempt at this write up shit. Figured I'd be the first to take it in the ass and give a quick over view team by team. Feel free to voice your opinions down below. As always, Cheers

Did this rather quick so hop off me m8.

Here we go,

Anaheim Fucks: @Kryss85, after last season's catastrophic fuck show, it only looked liked it could get better. You made a nice signing in @y05shiii and were forced to over pay for the big sexy @Hellcatxx. You have a solid goalie in @JmOnEy2436 and hes IS your best player. He will have to steal numerous games for this squad to win (which he is capable of) but the defense is porous and you have at best three forwards who will pose any sort of a threat on an individual basis

Rating: N/A { Goalies can only do so much and your D core blows saggy ass. Have fun playing in the pond and eating bread crumbs for another season }

Arizona Coyotes: Offensively speaking this team is looking solid. It's hard to go against the likes of pieces from Minimal Talent along with @Easy Macaroni. Due to a lack luster of Quality players nearing the bidding finish line, the Desert Dogs were forced to throw out a hefty 7.5 Mil on @TeeLogan68. Granted he is a good player but a steep price to pay. D core is average but @Kopy is capable of carrying the load some nights. Goaltending will be able to make the first saves but I wouldn't bank on them to stand on their heads and stealing games.

Rating: B { Offense will be there, D is good enough to talk p loffs, Goalie tandem is half decent with @Spooer69 tending the pipes }

Boston Bruins: @Greb stepped up to the plate to take hold of the Bs after a solid playoff performance with a cup win in the summer season. Had to over pay for @hatemakerr but he's a reliable guy to have. Offense will find ways to score with some depth up front. @J Rock v will be the anchor on the back end at a solid price. Ol stevey boy in the pipes with the grizzled vet Bcripps makes for a very nice goalie tandem.

Rating: C+ { Boston has a solid top six forward core, D is meh but good enough, goalies will be relied on to steal games here and there. Maybe Willy posts a nude or two of his HAWT wife in the team chat to boost player morale? }

Buffalo Sabres: Bradley, as expected has the big price tag and will do his thing. @Rehanek followed by the rest of the comity (gai), will be one of the better offenses in the East. @JT l91l at 1 mil is a nice contract up front as well. Ma boy TWOOD @w3stw00d, is underrated and a decent steal at 750k If he fucks off with the hoops he could become even better but I can't see that happening.. Goalies are mediocre but the D core as nice top 4 and will be able to provide support.

Rating: B. Honestly, everything looks half decent and the boys will be looking to make some noise during the regular season. Guaranteed these guys are a playoff team.

Calgary Flamers: Made up of some die hard HUT gods and some frenchies, I can just smell the grease brewing. @Gulash l4l, you got me bro. You fielded a decent team. @Ehsian returns, and if he can even come close to his past play this will be a nice contract. @Yantzer x 84 always seems to be on teams that are on the bubble but it looks like he will have a little bit more support this year.

Rating: B+

Carolina Hurricanes: @HANDZAGOD will demand his way out of after week one, biggest emo I've ever encountered over the years. Gay Tim looks to save the day on the blueline (magine) with two blind bats in net. Moorsey and Cooker are good guys.

Rating: D, Offense is OK at best. D core looks as stable as Haiti after Hurricane Mathew literally blew the country off the map for the seventh time.

Chicago Blackcocks: Unreal goalie tandem with @AK l91l and @Aerotonic.. very reasonable deals and they will steal games. @BozWPG wont show up for any games so you will need another F to round out your top 9. Some skill up front and a D core that has the potenial to getter done but looks like it will need some work.

Rating: C-

Colorado Avalanche: Top 4 D is enough for any G to just shit their pants in excitement. Kirito at only 1 mil is solid along with Krazy at 1.75. @SensArmy61 is a solid keeper. I like where his team is headed.

Columbus Blue Jackets: @Naslund x 19 contracts is fawked but as many teams did, had to over pay. @Miah x7 is streaky but I can't see him being able to carry the Offense. @RAMMER HATER is solid at 2 mil. @Vague Being is another quality goalie but will have many busy nights in front of him.

Rating: C- { This could easily turn into a team full of potential if old names come back to form but these boys will need more to persevere and you can't bank on the past }

Dallas Stars: SUM BITCH! D core is littt for the top 4. Danny boy loves wining games. Self proclaimed lady killa @Trobs will be pulling all the moves on and off the ice. Offense is solid, D is solid, @BiLLs 39 has all the potential in the world to blossom this season with that kind of D core. This formula = Frank spewing saliva all over his mothers tits.

Rating: A

Detroit Red Wangs: No big names here just a lot of middle of the road talent through the line up. Will struggle in the big games but depth wise they could take swings at some teams and could pose a threat on some nights. Playoffs will likely happen ftb. @Winston Payne is a beast when hes on. D core isnt too shabby.

Rating: B

Edmonton Oilers: own team

Rating: -

Le Florida Panthers: Not much to be said here. Will have another spectacular season but I cant see Stiff leading the league cherry picking all year long. Fuck off with the wraps m8.

Hollywod: Dave always has his ways and HWOOD will be a good team. Hard to count any team out Soccer runs. @Hooter and @Girgss will be studs on the point. Id take Finland over leafy any day but we all know who the starter will be.

Rating: B-

Minnesota Wild: 2s players are irrelevant so there's a few wasted contys right there. @jackD00P and @Hine x 23 look to carry the load up front. D core is iffy. Internet Hockey at 5.5 mil is meeeh. @goldbud24 is the most un orthodox goalie in the game so you never know what youre gonna get.

Rating: C-

Montreal Canadians: Gogan is a beauty and the boys have some deadly contracts up front. MTL did well spending wise. Rico is only at 5 mil so thats a win. Perri is an elite goalie with tons of talent. Outside of @Detect Stealth wondering around being useless three times a week, I like where this team is going.

Rating: A-

Nashville Predators: Music city has arguably the two best goalies in LG as Konz walked off into the sun set. Connor is always solid and bakes can have that odd game but with the D in front of them they will play to a Tee. Offense should be illegal.

Rating: A+

New Jersey Devils: Kev did a phenomenal job building this team. Zero weak spots and will be a top team. Gooner could be the only question mark as he too as fallen inlove with NBA and may have lost a touch or two.

Rating: A+

New York Islanders: Jesus Christ. I thought last season was rock bottom for the franchise. Don't trade away your 1st rounder. @Raynor will be moved to even out all the holes. @ll GURN ll is a quality guy but thats about it. Peds a bitch. @LilNickal93 will be their best Dman. Sorry Iggy.

Rating : D, All jokes aside, should be an improvement from last year.

New York Rangers: Yargage comes out of the wood work for another season. Bala has a decent contract and the D is solid. 6.5 mil on Poland who isnt really a dman is a bit steep but he will get the job done. Goaltending looks shaky but only time will tell..

Rating: C, Offense is the biggest question.

Ottawa Senators: Over paid for Watman but he is solid. @Teneur is a great contract at 2 mil. Out of all the teams that will be deemed "shitty" I would put my money on these guys to have a turnaround season. Wont be at the top of the east but I wouldn't take this team lightly in week 1.

Rating: C

Philadelphia Flyers: @BROWNMANCAN is absolute highway robbery at 500k. Hopz is a beast and is a top 5 goalie for a joke. He assembled a great d core for him and his goaltender partner . Will be a top three goalie duo in the league. Forwards look good. Toast at 4.75 may be a tad too much but the guy can hold the puck quite well.

Rating: A, "We will be the most annoying team to play in LG" -T Hopz

Pittsburgh Penguins: @Hey GBYD and @Bitetto have good contracts carrying over. Although Brando lost some key parts from his cup season, hes managed to re tool and revamp the team. Goaltending could be a bit off. @DavosJB could shock but Im not sure how consistent this guy will be.

San Jose Sharks: SJ won the bidding frenzy on @Mole11 who is a solid player. They have some good pieces here and I think Duggan did a decent job here. Nukebomb has a meh contract but people were forced to over pay.

Rating: B-

St Louis Blues: Ryan looks like the only real threat up front. Some decent 2nd and third line guys but I dont see much depth here but my lack of knowledge on most of guys is a factor. Goalies look solid but raptor can have his games..

Rating: C- {D core is just too questionable for my liking. }

Tampa Bay Lightning: With Lou having essentially the same team as last year, they will look to build off of last year. Good possession team but will have to find ways to convert that into goals.

Toronto Maple Leafs: Get those hogs nice and hard. TML looks like another beast in the east. Spezza is autistic but theres too much talent for the inbred to make to much of a negative impact. D core looks good.

Vancouver Canucks: two Mammoth contract given to a couple of MT boys. They will be looked to be the go to guys but the Nucks paid waaaaay too much for these two. @BURSEY and @Nraimondi44 wil be the focal points of this defensive core. I think these guys can turn out to be the biggest sleeper in the West.

Rating: C

Washington Capitals: Quality team. Each sector of this team is even and for that I have these guys being a playofff team.

Winnipeg Jets: Offense is stacked and theres enough depth on the back end to form a good run here. Goalies look iffy. Terry has a nice contract. As long as the Gs make that first save D will take care of the rest. D and Forwards are well spread and should be a highly touted team.

• Like x 30
    • Winner x 3
    • Funny x 2
    • Dumb x 2
    • Get Good x 1
    • Informative x 1
    Redmile89
  2. Rehanek

Rehanek EASHL Historian

Ratings:
    +1,705 / 229 / -262
    the fact you give buffalo a B and Calgary a B+ is one reason why you shouldn't be doing these.

• Get Good x 14
    • Like x 5
    • Informative x 2
    • Old x 1
    • Dumb x 1
    RehanekYT
  3. Breaky

Breaky Glue guy

Discord:
    Breaky#7169
    Ratings:
    +1,003 / 81 / -128
    Some of these are very far off what they should be.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    No Streaming Account
  4. NicoH58

NicoH58 NicoH58

Ratings:
    +1,249 / 38 / -43
    The fact you are complaining about power rankings is a reason why people don't care to write them and the NHL level becomes dead in terms of content.

• Like Like x 23
    • Get Good Get Good x 4
    • Winner Winner x 3
    Luna0995
  5. EliteBe4TheKids

EliteBe4TheKids Well-Known Member

Discord:
    elitebe4thekids#0
    Ratings:
    +457 / 1,376 / -1,549
    islanders are overrated. we deserve an f. this is the worst nhl in years and we cant dumb ourselves down enough to play glitchy, greasy hockey. we will finish last.

• Dumb x 7
    • Get Good x 2
    • Troll x 1
    • Funny x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Useful x 1
    ridleywr24cb
  6. JmOnEy2436

JmOnEy2436 Goalie Consultant

Ratings:
    +929 / 9 / -14
    Mercy

• Like Like x 2
    TheCreasePolice
  7. Kehvvin

Kehvvin ^_^

Ratings:
    +639 / 14 / -12
    Great write-up :)

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  8. Detect Stealth

Detect Stealth Stealthy

Discord:
    Stealthy#9238
    Ratings:
    +381 / 35 / -25
    I'm sensing some hatred Mr @Redmile89 from past events that transpired ?

DetectStealth
  9. P4ttelite

P4ttelite Well-Known Member

Discord:
    P4ttelite#8770
    Ratings:
    +2,051 / 230 / -350
    good write up except for the part about me but i take the compliment

• Like Like x 3
    xspezzal19lx
  10. Gala

Gala Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Gala#4555
    Ratings:
    +1,119 / 410 / -397

Am a Dallas Forward. Are you sure about this?

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  11. Kryss85

Kryss85 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    kryss85#0
    Ratings:
    +170 / 19 / -28
    I gotta say, I do feel a little slighted getting an N/A for rating. Every other team gets one and I'm left out... <sadface>...solid write up though, pretty well informed

• Funny Funny x 2
    No Streaming Account
  12. BWZinc

BWZinc Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Zinc#5455
    Ratings:
    +653 / 81 / -59
    • Like Like x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  13. TKOxHelocentric

TKOxHelocentric Elite Pylon

Ratings:
    +107 / 1 / -3
    I think all of buffalo's d men are good just my opinion tho

iizowenzii
  14. Boz E Coyote

Boz E Coyote The Worst

Discord:
    bozzzzzz#0
    Ratings:
    +2,296 / 33 / -46
    Suck it...Donny.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  15. Raynor

Raynor Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,492 / 10 / -12
    We're good.

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    No Streaming Account
  16. Gulash l4l

Gulash l4l Well-Known Member

Discord:
    gulash#0239
    Ratings:
    +560 / 80 / -95
    well you can always go make your own and give your team a A+ again

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    No Streaming Account
  17. Greb

Greb Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +770 / 62 / -55
    Good write up Donny, thanks for stepping up to the plate always fun to read these. I have the utmost confidence in our dcore, led by Mr Kush aka @ThugPugLife

NHLGrebby14
  18. Bazlund

Bazlund Hey

Discord:
    bazlund#0
    Ratings:
    +952 / 50 / -52
    • Like Like x 1
    bazlund
  19. a Bas3 CaMp3r

a Bas3 CaMp3r Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +273 / 55 / -68
    Nice to see redmile believes in the return of the hut line bling.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    A_Bas3_CaMp3r
  20. The Guy QC

The Guy QC Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,114 / 34 / -34
    Spezza is autistic but theres too much talent for the inbred to make to much of a negative impact.

What's the compliment you're taking?

• Like Like x 6
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    No Streaming Account