Dragon Fire 2 (Roster Review Shawinigan Cataractes)

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Canadian Hockey League (LGCHL PSN)' started by ses-DRAGON-ses, Mar 8, 2018.

1. ses-DRAGON-ses

ses-DRAGON-ses Picked 58th Overall in the S5 entry draft

Discord:
    ses-DRAGON-ses#4454
    Ratings:
    +155 / 23 / -10
    [​IMG]
    Guess whos back, back again....It's me ses-DRAGON-ses! Alright so the reason i am doing the Shawinigan Cataractes is because a player on their team asked me. So like before we need a recap of this team, The Cats (calling them the "cats" since spelling the entire thing out would take too long) are 14th in the QMJHL with a record of 10-16-1 that's a total of 21 points (fun fact in the OHL or WHL they wouldn't be a playoff team right now). The management of this team is Stanup_Turtle (Owner), Heaters50in07 (GM), and Col4Bin420 (AGM). One last thing before i get into the team review, why are you trying to ban all your training camp players?

Alright now that i have given you a little recap about some key info lets get into his current roster (Current as of 8:57 PM 2018-03-08)

FORWARDS

LW- Marcmenton, this guy is pretty much a TC on the main roster he hasn't done anything worth talking about besides have 2 FF loses on his NHL record

LW- Preap, so he has a season 6 banner with the Checkers for being the eastern conference champions but had a record of 4-5-1 with them so i'm calling it a participation banner. He has 1 decent CHL season and that was season 6 going 9-2-0, this season he was in a trade that sent the man the myth the legend brickwall to the Seadogs. (besides being part of the Brickwall trade he is having a good season for a 500k player)

C/G- Stanup_Turtle (Owner) who on earth did you pay to get owner like you have 1 winning season in the AHL but other than that its pure aids, you're 1-9-0 this season and are playing goalie (i normally don't blame the goalie for shit stats but YOU built the team so i'm blaming this giant shit storm on you). Also i need to remind you that the CHL cap limit is 25 million you only used 13 million so unless you have some giant trade coming you messed up in bidding hard.

C- Cryinglebron, (i would be crying too if i was on this team) this guy is a newer player on the site and he started the season by playing LD then moved to C but since he couldn't win a faceoff to save his damn life he moved to LW. All those things put aside he isn't having a terrible season and since he is on a 500k contract no problems here...

C- Meatwad1062, guy has a losing record in EVERY season he has played in. This guy is only 1 point above a point per game which is terrible (Tip for the cats: Waive this guy and get yourself a real player since nobody is going to claim him on waivers). One last thing about this guy i found funny, just like his teammate Preap he also has a Eastern Conference Championship banner (season 5) but to get it he didn't even play a single game with the Thunderbirds....

C- Sizzlak09, okay this guy has a 4.5 million contract and is a 2.3 point a game player has a record of 4-5-0 and i really dont know why he went for so much in bidding like sure he is a okay player and all but Re1nbrecht went for 1.5 million. This guy hasn't really done anything so i'm ending his review here

RW- Col4Bin420,(AGM) O look it's a washed up player that was waived from his CHL team went unclaimed sat on TC for like a week then was called up and played 1 week of games and was given AGM. Alright so this guys best seasons where season 1, 3 and 4 in the AHL being over a point per game player and has 0 winning seasons...good thing he is only 500k though.

RW- Kworker84, new player to the league has played in 9 CHL games and 2 AHL games this season, he lost both his AHL games and has a record of 4-4-1 in the CHL. Kworker has put up meh numbers being a 2.1 point per game player and winning on a bad team so i guess he is decent.

RW- YouCanGetIt__, alright this guy had a good season last season, he was GM of the Cats last season so and it looks like they won a few games as that team went 36-28-8 (why isn't this guy your AGM?) however last season was his first ever winning season as in the 2 seasons prior he went 12-33-1 and was a 1.4 point per game player in his first two seasons (he was a forward in both). Lastly he has a good contract at 500k and is doing fairly well this season.

Defenders

LD- Lance Shaffer, this guy was waived by the Chicoutimi Sagueneens and claimed by the Cats. Lance is pretty much a CHL TC player for life as he has been put on waivers non-stop over his entire LG career. other then the amount of times he has been on waivers there is nothing really about this guy that i can talk about...

LD- Legends9129, um...guys 3-6-0 this season and a overall record of 7-11-1. Legends really has nothing to type about since he is pretty much another TC player on a roster.

LD- T0m_mcmcson, this guy might be the best LD they got and that's really not saying much. Tom has a record of 4-4-1 in his first ever LG season a T/G ratio of -11 and is a plus 1 on a terrible team also on a 500k contract nothing to bad to say here.

RD- Donron011, Look who it is Don the former overpaid Chief defender who was traded to the OwenSound Attack then waived and claimed by the Cats. ( for the people wondering what player on this team asked for a roster review it was Donny boy here) Don has 0 winning seasons, has a record of 1-8-0 this season honestly have no idea why the Cats claimed him but i guess if you have the cap and your team is trash why not right?

RD- Fatjoedashow1984, Alright this guy has played in every LG season in all those seasons he has 1 winning season and that was season 5 in the AHL with the Buffalo Sabres' AHL team the Americans. Joe has a 750k contract which is good for a veteran player who can put up points from the back end. Joe has however struggled to put up points and even wins in his first ever CHL season as he has a record of 2-3-0 and is a -18 however i think he could be a decent player once he finds his game.

RD- Rogerdega, Oh My God how on earth have you done it man....you have a 5-4-0 record on one of the worst teams in the league thats is truly something( also has a plus 3 rating) . Roger has won 4 out of his last 5 games and seems to be the Erik Karlsson of this team as he is putting up points and winnings games. However as nice as this all sounds he does have one thing that is a alarm to me and that would be his last season as he had a record of 3-8-0 and a -23 so maybe this is a lucky run...

Goalies

G- Heaters50in07 (GM) This guy is one of the players on this team who has came outta nowhere hadn't done anything special or even had a good season but this season the guy decided he doesn't care how bad his team is, He decided that he is going to shine and let me tell you he is shining right now he has a record of 7-5-0 and a amazing save % of 83.5 (amazing because his team sucks). If Heaters can keep this up and not break his back this team might be able to turn it around and rebuild around him.

G- MossyOak56545, so this is his first season as a goalie and for his first season he is doing exaclty what you want outta a backup goalie he is winning his games and has a decent save % of 78.2 (not going to talk about last season since he was a forward and that has nothing to do with him being goalie this season)

Summary

Alright after looking at this team they have some talent on it, if those guys can start to find their games and the goalies keep playing well then this team could turn it around with a few trades. Not to be forgotten is the fact that they have 12 million in free cap so they could make a huge deal if they want and that deal could be the turning point for this team.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2018
    • Like Like x 4
    ScottTheDragon
  2. charmingdonut

charmingdonut Well-Known Member

Discord:
    charmingdonut#3856
    Ratings:
    +185 / 3 / -19
    This one line made the whole thread worth reading

• Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  3. crazeematt1

crazeematt1 West Coast Baby

Discord:
    matt#8140
    Ratings:
    +346 / 20 / -31
    Does Don want to show off how bad he is? I don't understand

MrImster
  4. kworker84

kworker84 New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Nah, he was proud to be here. He wanted to show everyone how "Great" we are. I think, even if Dragon was blunt, I feel his report was pretty accurate. Thanks for show light on the team, though.

No Streaming Account
  5. Thatguymatt25

Thatguymatt25 New Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 1 / -2
    I love the reviews because ur straight savage in them XD Do my Tri City Americans we will find it hilarious because we chirp each other all day!

No Streaming Account
  6. Pugz_360

Pugz_360 Owner of Moose Jaw Warriors

Ratings:
    +44 / 2 / -6
    @ses-DRAGON-ses hey bud the owner of Moose Jaw warriors agreed with all of it lol but I’d like to have. You do my team if you can that will be great to show the. Boys we suck lmao

pugz_360
  7. ses-DRAGON-ses

ses-DRAGON-ses Picked 58th Overall in the S5 entry draft

Discord:
    ses-DRAGON-ses#4454
    Ratings:
    +155 / 23 / -10
    there is currently 1 team ahead of you but i plan on maybe doing 2 this weekend

ScottTheDragon
  8. jcoch33

jcoch33 Active Member

Ratings:
    +31 / 3 / -5
    Just got to the Broncos. Wanna get one in on them for me?

cochhockey33
  9. T0m_mcmcson

T0m_mcmcson New Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    Lmao good stuff bud. Take a look at teams played and I would have to say my record is fair. Disreguard the loss to the wild cats though. I’m not taking blame for that shit show lol.

No Streaming Account