Dragon Fire 3 (Roster Review Tri City Americans)

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Canadian Hockey League (LGCHL PSN)' started by ses-DRAGON-ses, Mar 10, 2018.

1. ses-DRAGON-ses

ses-DRAGON-ses Picked 58th Overall in the S5 entry draft

Discord:
    ses-DRAGON-ses#4454
    Ratings:
    +157 / 23 / -10
    [​IMG]
    Well...Looks like im the LG version of Wendy's Twitter since teams keep asking me to "review" their teams. Alright now that i got my intro outta the way let's get into the team. Tri-City's management team consists of Slowdethmarch420 as Owner, Big_Gren as GM, and Kylemykn as their AGM. Tri-City hold a record of 14-11-2 good enough for 3rd Place in the U.S. Division (same division as the Chiefs) and since this is the CHL i don't see this team missing the playoffs but i don't see them winning anything...

Alright now that i have given you a little recap about some key info lets get into his current roster (Current as of 10:15 PM 2018-03-09)

FORWARDS

LW
    - Kylemykn, (AGM) This guy is currently doing decent with a record of 6-3-0 and is a 2.1 point per game player. If Kyle can keep up his winning ways this season then he might be able to have his first winning season of his LG career, he also has a 500k contract and is doing exactly what you would want out of a 500k player.

LW- Alpapi-binsmokin, Alright here we have a at a good 750k contract since he does have a winning season where he was a 2.09 point per game player and knows how to win faceoffs (he is a guy who signed up as LW but is really a C). However this season has been what i would call a "I was Carried Last Season" season since this he holds a record of 5-4-0 a faceoff win % of 48.8 and is only putting up 1.2 points per-game. (almost forgot about his participation banner that he has, the banner is for being AHL Central Champion but he never played a game in the AHL)

LW- Austin_Levesque, well this guy has a record of 3-6-0 and is a 1.6 point per game player good news is that he is only 500k! Austin has never had a winning LG season before, no that participation banner for the AHL presidents trophy doesn't count since you never even played a game with them. Last season he was able to hold a 9-8-3 record and be a 2.05 point per game player, this guy is truly a CHLer for life.

LW- Dysfunction07, (Do i even want to know what is dysfunction) Alright so this guy holds a record of 4-2-1 this season is only a 1.1 point per game player and has a 500k contract. He had a decent season last year being 13-9-1 and putting up 45 points, He also has a Silver medal (the choker medal) in the world juniors last year. Dysfunction was on my AHL team last year but was traded and has since proven he is a terrible AHL and NHL player...

LW- Thevandal1987, wow this guy has fallen. Vandal is a former NHL defenseman but for some reason wants to play forward again. He was a decent CHL forward back in season 3 but has been terrible this year, if he didn't have stats proving he was once a good player i would be wondering why he isn't on the TC. Vandal has a record of 2-4-0 only 7 points and a faceoff % of a laughable 38.5 also has managed to turn the puck over 52 times (that is 8.6 turnovers PER-GAME!). Alright here is some advice dude, play the position you signed up for (LW) and next season sign up for defence.

C- Brian_7931, Alright we got another world junior Gold medal loser (AKA silver medal guy) and a proven terrible Centre since he only has 1 season where he wasn't below 50%. Brian does seem able to at least get a few wins since he holds a record of 5-2-2 and is a 1.55 point per game player (really not too special). This guy is pretty much a CHL player for life unless there is a AHL team that blows and calls him up.

C- Joey_Stomp, (Another mediocre CHL player) This guy has a record of 4-5-0 and has put up 19 points in those games. After looking deeper into this guys stats i find that he was moved to RW after 6 games of playing Centre and only winning 33.5 % of faceoffs...guy won 4 out of 30 faceoffs vs the chiefs, this guy is pretty much a good TC.

RW- Nothin420, alright this is what i call "Looks great as a ECU/TC player but once he gets on the roster god help you" guy holds a record of 2-4-0 and has put up 11 points but remove the chief game for a second and he is 1-4-0 and only has 5 points. Back in season 4 he played RD but near the end of the season moved up to RW and put up 4 points in 6 games, how this guy found his way off TC is truly amazing.

RW- N_DUMAIS, why on earth did you sign him to a 4 million 2 season deal? Dumass here is only a career 2.1 point a game player, you have guys at 500k who put up those kinds of numbers plus his best record in a season was 10-8-2. There is some good news for you however, you guys got the player you paid for since he is a 2 point per game player this season AND he is on pace to have his best record in a season yet as he hold a record of 6-2-1!

Defenders

LD
    - Boysworld123, (911: What is your emergency? Me: Hello, i seem to have found a pedofile on the internet and he plays left dick...) Alright so Worldy here has a 2 season 500k contract and hold a record of 5-3-1 has a turnover giveaway ratio of plus 9. This is his first ever LG season so i don't have much more info on him.

LD- Millah, Another defenseman who has a 500k 2 season deal. Millah is also in his first LG season and holds a record of 4-4-1 is a +6 with a -2 turnover/giveaway ratio. He also doesn't have many points and as a defenseman you usually get more then 1 assist in 9 games so my guess is he is not the guy making the breakout passes.

LD- PSURLZ (Me: "O look this guy was part of the first shit val-dor team since Fullmelt made them the best team to play on, i bet he is around 1.5million lets check...How on earth is this guy 3.5 million was his management high or something?) So this guy as mentioned above played on Val-dor last season and switched between LW/LD/RD he didn't seem to be good at any of the positions more of a decent guy. After taking in the shock of him being 3.5 million i might have found the reason and that would be his world juniors, in the WJ he went 6-0-0 in the reg then 0-1-0 in the playoffs. (so after finding out that i have found the secret to getting a high bid 1. play D in the World Juniors so if you don't put up points you are still okay 2. as a defenseman have a turnover/giveaway ratio of -11 since CHL owners don't look at giveaways 3. pray your team doesn't lose 4. Enjoy taking up more cap then you are worth!) All joking aside guy has a record of 5-2-1 this season and a T/G ratio of +1 so i guess you have to dump cap on someone and why not this guy...

LD- Rocky1000, (This team sure loves the left side of the ice 5 LWs and 4 LD) So Rocky is another defenseman on this team who is in his LG season and is okay holding a record of 4-2-1 the only really alarming thing is he has a T/G ratio of -24...almost forgot this guy is 2.5 million so take that in for a second.

RD- Big_Gren,(GM) Wait a second i played you last year in the NHL you lost 8-0 and i had a 3 save shutout, those were truly good times. Anyways this guy is one of the very few skilled defence man in the CHL and a good pick for GM since he would have gone for 4.5 million plus (guessing by how much other defenseman went for). The only place Gren doesn't hold a winning record is in the NHL in every other level of LG he has been solid. Gren lost the Gold medal in the WJ tourny, has a REAL banner for being AHL North Champion and helps/runs the TC games, this guy has done something. This season Gren holds a record of 6-3-0 is a +9 and has a T/G ratio of -5 which is decent. Overall i think that this guy might be one of the top defenceman in the CHL right now.

RD- Leester24554, like i said before follow my 4 step plan and you can eat up the cap. Lester The Molester was teammates with PSURLZ in the world juniors and made the LG World Cup as a Goalie and played 2 games at RD (lost both games). Lester is a goalie turned defenseman and as a goalie he was...pretty bad. There was only 1 time he proved to be a okay defenseman and that was in the WJ other than that nothing screams 4m defenseman and his record supports that as he is 5-4-0 and has a T/G ratio of -28 he also doesn't put up points from the backend so i fail to see why he is 4 million.

Goalies

G- Slowdethmarch420,(Owner) So i'm not sure what to think about this guy, his CHL numbers tell me he is a backup goalie at best same with his WJ stats but his AHL numbers scream great goalie since in season 6 AHL he went 6-0-0 with a save % of 92.2 and a GAA of 0.84 and the one playoff game he played for the crunch that season he was great. Slow lost the Gold medal in the world juniors and has semi participation President's trophy banner, and he also made the CHL season 5 Allstar team however he did have a bad season 5. this season he is in that backup goalie range holding a record of 5-5-0 with a save % of 79.9 and a GAA of 3.24. if this guy can find his season 3 AHL ECU form then they might have 2 solid goalies.

G- Thatguymatt25, (Matt was the one who asked for me to do a review on his team) Matt is having a great season at the moment holding a record of 9-5-2 a save % of 85.6 and a GAA of 1.93. Matt was a defenseman last season and put up a pretty good year, the year before that he had a decent year switching between goalie and defense. his goalie numbers in season 5 where terrible posting a record of 8-2-0 (1 win was a forfeit win) a save % of 72.7 and a GAA of 3.59 in 7 games played as goalie hardly good numbers. Later in round 1 of the season 5 playoffs Matt would return to the net and post a 1-3-0 record with a save % of 82.1 and a GAA of 3.01. After not playing goalie for an entire season of LG he returned to net this season and is playing like he did in the season 5 playoffs so if he can keep this great form up then Tri-City won't need to go looking for a goalie any time soon.

Summary

This team has a lot of question mark players, some of these guys have proven in the past that they can be good if not great players however the problem seems to be playing like they once did. Tri-City has 4 million in cap space at the moment and there are a lot of impact players who are 4 million and below so maybe they need to find the right guy to spark this team and make a push for first in their division.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
    ScottTheDragon
  2. Thatguymatt25

Thatguymatt25 New Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 1 / -2
    I guess what you said was fair! Although our forwards might not have a ton of points we play a very defensive scheme so it's okay!

No Streaming Account
  3. Dysfunction07

Dysfunction07 Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 1 / -0
    No you are right, I am a terrible player. At least I know it.

• Get Good Get Good x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    DisasterPiece007
  4. Big_Gren

Big_Gren Below average D

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    Why you got to mention the NHL stats trying to hide those lol, struggling devils last season

No Streaming Account
  5. Slowdethmarch420

Slowdethmarch420 Tri City Americans

Discord:
    Slowdethmarch420#1741
    Ratings:
    +90 / 5 / -10
    Fuck you @ses-DRAGON-ses , your rude fucking comment about boysworld is out of line, sounds like you have the pedophile tendencies, you think you’re funny or edgy but you are little punk ass bitch

• Troll Troll x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    duhasst420
  6. ses-DRAGON-ses

Discord:
    ses-DRAGON-ses#4454
    Ratings:
    +157 / 23 / -10
    [​IMG]
    um i mean just look at that profile pic and PSN name, guy should have been able to see this one coming lol

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    ScottTheDragon
  7. boysworld123

boysworld123 sensitive sweetheart

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    i know u r but what am i

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  8. Marner93

Marner93 Member

Discord:
    Marner93#1187
    Ratings:
    +27 / 3 / -8
    If you talked to dragon for 5 minutes you would have known all of that ages ago my guy

• Like Like x 1
    iceeeeyyyyyyyy
  9. Tyler_Hayward77

Tyler_Hayward77 Member

Ratings:
    +13 / 9 / -15
    do a review for the Vancouver Giants please:)

No Streaming Account
  10. FaQ-Its-Horty

FaQ-Its-Horty S30 C/RW PS4

Discord:
    lx Horty xl#0284
    Ratings:
    +567 / 33 / -62
    Wow lol.

Good work. Don’t matter what you put someone will chirp you.

• Like Like x 1
    Hortonownsu
  11. Dysfunction07

Dysfunction07 Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 1 / -0
    Well I mean when the guy isn't even trying... like claiming he played with me in the ahl, incorrect. He didn't even bother to look and see I got traded to utica and that will wreck anyone's stats. He says I am a terrible nhl player, he clearly didn't even click the nhl tab on my profile. So yeah, good job lol.

I give him credit for the effort though.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
    DisasterPiece007
  12. ses-DRAGON-ses

Discord:
    ses-DRAGON-ses#4454
    Ratings:
    +157 / 23 / -10
    I was on the Toronto Maple Leafs last season and you were on the Marlies that's the entire "my AHL team" comment. You were traded from the marlies after going 5-7-0 and putting up 14 points (counting pre-season) and the marlies weren't a bad team. The "terrible NHL player" comes from the fact you didn't have a good AHL season (yes i seen your one NHL game you had 3 points and lost) and i just wanted to write another line. I checked my facts!

Last edited: Mar 13, 2018
    ScottTheDragon
  13. Dysfunction07

Dysfunction07 Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 1 / -0
    Lol, can't get nothing by you huh. I am whatever you say I am.

DisasterPiece007