Drizzy's Power Rankings Week 1

Discussion in 'WCHL PSN - Presented by DucksGaming' started by Drizzyjod, Jan 21, 2022.

1. drizzyjod

drizzyjod Drizzyjod

Discord:
    drizzyjod#0
    Ratings:
    +160 / 3 / -8
    These are subject to change on a week by week basis.. I will try my best to give honest feedback as well as show where the top teams lie. I only did the top 5 with descriptions but I can change that if you guys enjoy this stuff, I will try to do more reports if the support is there anyways hope you enjoy.

Power Rankings

1.The Hands Team

• What can I say? This is what we expected: this team will always be near the top. It would take a catastrophic week to bring this team down. Tarasenko91 is carrying the load with some help from GoldisSik and Swang, some nice cheap contracts are paying off! A perfect week Hands Team.
    2.Evolution

• Evo! Right near the top like we expected it's gonna be tough as well to compete with these guys they have talent across the lineup. Big shoutout to TwoJamezz man was a beast out there, even when people doubt the man comes up large, Hawkeykid with a 3-0 start is also nice. If you have these guys on the schedule you better be ready.
    3.El Oh El

• This team was putting up numbers, best goal differential and had the most goals with 37. Lots of players on this team are providing. Eastons living up to the big money and potting 5 goals with 5 assists. Kuzerr with a big week as well 7 goals from “the defenseman” gone forward.I would love to see a top line match between either Evo or The Hands Team.
    4.Elite Bots

• WHAT A WEEK SPANK, After me getting throttled by Elite Bots I feel obligated to give them the respect they deserve and put them at Four, Can they show up next week and continue the momentum, they think they can It will be interesting to see how teams match up against these guys. Great week from the first line of Bonezy,BadBrad, and Blake the THE TRIPLE BALLER B LINE. good stuff boys
    5.West Coast Bias

• Love the name and the team! With the record 4-1-1 it was nice to see this team jump off with a great start despite having the lowest goal amount from the top 5 in the power rankings but that can easily change with Corrosivejake, Versacepython, and Extraasweetsauce ready for another week of action. Big shoutout to Zeus_Zwick great week man 3-1 had to play some big games and fought hard in those games great stuff

6.Ice Creamers

7.Cross Crease

8.The Resistance

9.Fraser Valley Riot

10.Rome Frenzy

11.Mars

12.Fairbanks Ice Dogs

• Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account