Eastern Atlantic: Players To Watch.

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL)' started by LukeForceWalker, Oct 22, 2018.

1. LukeForceWalker

LukeForceWalker Well-Known Member

Discord:
    LukeForceWalker#2793
    Ratings:
    +640 / 5 / -27
    As you all know me as a troll and the weird guy in the chatbox posting unecessary things, I would like to post a little fun read for the Eastern Atlantic (please do not judge as I am doing this on my phone from work so I’m going to make this decently short and simple).

Charlotte Checkers:
    LG bad boy Wickedly Moist taking over the Checkers after almost giving Belleville a playoff hope in s30. Moist picks up a guy ( or resigned I didn’t look much into it) named @I Brindy x 17 I , who I personally never even heard of until last season. He has started out his first week 3-0 with a solid 13 points for the squad. Seeing how he racked up An impressive 67 points on a non playoff team, I believe Moist may have found a true gem to be a first line player on that team, and a top player in the ahl.

Hartford Wolfpack:
    Ninja and Dip City Don, 2 elite forward players come back together as a dangerous management duo. For only having one pick in the draft (3rd round/ pick 82), I personally believe they picked up the best player in that draft class. @rD604 is a true diamond in the rough. For having a week of 2-0-1 his first week, even those stats don’t show how intimidating the kid is on the ice. Smart, very agile, and quick decisions make him (in my opinion) the best 500k rd in the ahl (only time I will compliment ninja and don but great job).

Bridgeport Sound Tigers:
    Gthumbz has been a proven manager for quite a while now. With his pick on @TeachMe18, it was a choice you couldn’t look by. His stats on the ahl are 1-2 with 5 points in his first week with a slow start. But watch him bounce back, as his chl stats don’t lie with an impressive 20-1-3 with 87 points, you best believe he shouldn’t be slept on.

Springfield Thunderbirds:
    Chucky is making his return to the birds after having an upsetting season in s30. Now showing he is back and serious, he took @xF a w s t as his management partner. He had a disappointing season in the chl going 6-16-2 playing for a bottom 3 team, he shows he has the skill to play up here going 3-0 playing against some solid lines. Expect him to have 15+ wins this season to help push the birds into a playoff spot.

Providence Bruins:
    T9 and obito swap from being the good ole 555, to now the big bad baby Bruins. Making the decision to make @JiggleJuiice paid agm was a smart move for them. Jiggle has been very impressive over his past couple season with having the individual stats to back it up and to have a Calder under his belt. Expect jiggle to come out swinging again this season and pull some big wins for his team.

Hershey Bears:
    0 soke 0 taking the reigns on Hershey this season was unexpected to be honest. But alas here they are, and not off to a bad start. Soke taking @Doc Vanilla as agm was (so far) a good decision. With a pretty good start to the season, Doc has played some good matches and helping the team get some w’s. I believe doc will have a above average season whether or not they make it to the top or crash and burn to the bottom. Playing against Doc can be troublesome, so expect him to be annoying both on and off the ice.

WBS:
    Oh Lapo, my true rival. One of the better managers around as he makes playoffs every season (I hope I jinxed it). Resigning both @Cavanaugh53 and @Dimitri x 91 is always scary to see. The duo has started out the season slow with an 0-2-1 record, but everyone should know their true talent and how they will come back and hunt teams down. These guys are a top duo dpair in the league and will prove it overtime during the course of the season.

Lehigh Valley Phantoms:
    Eldo takes over LHV late. Eldo has proven he can put up the numbers and can show everyone he will be a threat. Eldo getting a very cheap @Billsmafia1186 was personally one of the best 500k steals in bidding. Bills shows me (after playing with and against the man himself) he is a smart and very tactical player That can change his game up whenever he needs to. Expect him to bounce this season with 60+ points and help his team make that playoff push.

This took me an hour and a half to do. By no means did I go full detail and try too hard as I just wanted some reading material for the guys in the ahl. I hope you appreciate the thread and gooduck to the teams here in the Eastern Atlantic.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2018
    • Like Like x 34
    • Winner Winner x 5
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    lukeforcewaiker
  2. Pooderz

Pooderz Musty Pooder

Discord:
    daddypooder#0
    Ratings:
    +1,166 / 10 / -45
    Nice write up my dude.

(Resigned Brindy, it was hard to convince him to resign with me after the mess of management Yeti/Leddy/Walrus that brought Charlotte down last season. But resigning him and picking up his friend Martel(33rd pick and fellow s30 Belleville Alumni) has proven to be huge. Having Horvat center between them is an added bonus. Can't wait for my new "3rd line" of Beastly Kiroxy and Maple to take off.)

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  3. Dimitri x 91

Dimitri x 91 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Dimitri#6927
    Ratings:
    +223 / 33 / -32
    God I love u LukeFetusWalker

• Like Like x 3
    No Streaming Account
  4. l Doopliss l

l Doopliss l Yes. I turned the villagers into pigs. Big deal.

Discord:
    l_doopliss_l#0
    Ratings:
    +201 / 8 / -13
    Good writeup

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  5. Giilbz

Giilbz Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,683 / 42 / -118
    Wish there was more weird quotes, not geh enough for me. Dislike

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  6. Gentryy_

Gentryy_ Washed

Ratings:
    +338 / 24 / -34
    • Like Like x 1
    sleepygentry
  7. Dan x 39

Dan x 39 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    danlizhot#5622
    Ratings:
    +145 / 1 / -3
    Good Job ! Nice write up to read buddy

No Streaming Account
  8. Buckneison

Buckneison Well-Known Member

Discord:
    buckneison#0
    Ratings:
    +21 / 5 / -6
    No Streaming Account
  9. JiggleJuiice

JiggleJuiice jiggle jiggle jiggle

Discord:
    JiggleJuiice#3347
    Ratings:
    +74 / 2 / -0
    @JiggleJuiice is bad and you should expect absolutely nothing of him this season or any season for that matter

• Winner Winner x 2
    JiggleJuiice
  10. Darse

Darse Knob Jockey

Discord:
    darcykuemper#0
    Ratings:
    +3,362 / 98 / -121
    Luke succ's his dog's poop shoot

DKuemps