Eastern North Write Up

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL PSN)' started by Unabuga6, Feb 12, 2018.

1. Unabuga6

Unabuga6 I'm a tree doctor btw

Discord:
    Unabuga6#0060
    Ratings:
    +215 / 29 / -45
    This is only my second so write up enjoy it.

Belleville Senators

Well with this one I gotta inflate my ego as well as my teams. We turned out alright after bidding with Demon bidding heavily on the top line of the goat frogs @l0lCorbzzl3l and @xtoastyQcx leading the top line with @Chalgi4ka on Ld. A fat 14.75m for 3 players. Then the 500K army begins with snipes on @TAR-Pit, @etthan, @PerfectSkillz_Qc, and @Unabuga6. @realdemonX switches back to C to play with @Grazzei, Xbox bum and @KittyKing69, the 2pm horror watching guy. Watch out for high scoring lines and solid goaltending as @Soupy622, the CHL upcomer and @xCabbage420, the newfie and my saviour S3. GG folks see you on the ice if I manage to stay on the team.

Binghamton Devils

Binghamton will be a solid team this season with the shake up in management coming over from the Senators. @itsGally has taken over and created a solid starting stone for his team. I believe that with a few changes this team will be solid. Again another team that spent big money on a single player with the Devils taking @im just a squid. Never seen this guy play but statistically he’s a monster and will probably end up being called up when the baby devils mama needs a scorer.

Laval Rocket

WTF is this team? We have on this roster 2 NHL guys in @gunass0910 and @PatriotOfCanada with a ton of cheap 500K bids. @King_Rinpin has brought in @Bullet8024, who if I hear correctly will be a stellar goalie this season and two 4mill dmen who should play well if Montreal doesn’t decide to call them up. I think this will be a solid team until Montreal calls up the players that are on this roster then @King_Rinpin will have to do some serious trades to keep this team in contention imo. But hey all these guys could very well pull through. I look forward to seeing y’all play.

Rochester Americans

Hopefully this year we don’t watch another Rochester reaping. I think that we are going to be safe with the defending Cup’s affiliate this season. @Six96969 has brought in some extremely inexpensive players out for the boys this season only spending over 2mill 1 time on a solid top 2 defenceman @Beened for 4.5mill. I’d like to see some changes to this roster but these all may be snipes. Only time will tell

Syracuse Crunch

Another season and another time where I just question who is this with Syracuse. I predict nothing from this team. Enjoy being fed to the sharks. Shoutout to @greatzilla007 for not going for 2.5mill this season, we all appreciate it. Sorry @primetimephresh you are going to be a busy boy.

Toronto Marlies

This team is @Fishydangels and @oriolerules second go at management together on this team. I look forward to it to be honest as they took a team and carried it together. Congrats mates, let’s see you build that team better this season now too. I think you two will with solid resigns and bidding. 1 dman at 5mill in @Berrakov who will be great for this team again this season.

Utica Comets

I’ll tell you how good this team is next season too with a fat 9 returning players next season not including management this team will be around for a while. That is if they don’t get ripped apart. I’m sorry guys I know both @Thewall6687 and @STLstash are solid guys but this team is a serious rip. Too many cheap players and I think it might cost this team.

• Dumb Dumb x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    unabuga6
  2. brymac97

brymac97 Deeeecent

Discord:
    brymac97#0
    Ratings:
    +114 / 17 / -18
    I dont think you know the difference between a snipe and a steal... not bad otherwise.

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  3. Unabuga6

Unabuga6 I'm a tree doctor btw

Discord:
    Unabuga6#0060
    Ratings:
    +215 / 29 / -45
    Noted incorrect word choice thanks.

• Like Like x 2
    unabuga6
  4. John_SheIdon

John_SheIdon Well-Known Member

Discord:
    John Sheldon#9411
    Ratings:
    +849 / 9 / -28
    @Unabuga6

Once again we in the Vancouver Canucks / Utica Comets organization appreciate the write-up. We wish all the other teams the best of luck going into this season 7. ​

• Like Like x 3
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    John_SheIdon
  5. STLstash

STLstash SoStLouis

Discord:
    stlstash#0
    Ratings:
    +258 / 5 / -29
    Excited to turn heads this season.

• Like Like x 1
    stlstash