Eastern North Write-up

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL)' started by Krvstoffer, Feb 10, 2020.

1. Krvstoffer

Krvstoffer help

Discord:
    krvstoffer#0
    Ratings:
    +1,881 / 57 / -118
    this thread only contains accurate and correct facts because im never wrong. here we go

Belleville Senators

@tranqzz returns to Belleville (texas last szn) alongside @BUFFALO STAR 23. Buffalo started last season on waivers, then turned out to be one of the better dmen in the AHL. Tranqz and Buffalo are both great players thumbwise, just time to learn if they can build a team (or zincs team). I do think this forward roster does lack the true 1st line talent, but their depth is great. Trading for @Iv 0VI vI before the season was huge, then picking up his former teammate in @Edenheart at 3.5m isnt bad at all. I do think all 3 lines have the ability to win games, I just don't know about if they end up playing one of the higher end 1st lines in the league. Outside of @BUFFALO STAR 23 and @MT Apex, I think this dcore is pretty weak. I'm not too confident in their ability to carry the line themselves with such a cheap dcore. Goalie wise, I think Zinc got one of the best goalies in the league in @l Murray x 30 l who came in at a big price, but definitely worth it. idk anything about @GaryRocks30 but his numbers are bad so idk man have fun with 3 a week i guess. I think this team is decent, nothing special but has a chance to be a playoff team. They do have 5m in cap which gives them a lot of wiggle room to make a big move to either improve their dcore or get a big contract upfront.

Binghamton Devils

@SmiTTy x 12 returns to management and takes over these baby devils. Great choice in bringing back @XenoSZN as AGM. I like this duo a lot. Smitty has done well building teams in the past, and I think Xeno is a great player who's already familiar to this roster. Looking at the forwards, I really like the look of this roster. They have a lot of good players returning on cheap contracts in @GRITTY 16, @Bryce18xx716 and @Rubber McDucky. Their big get in bidding was @im just a squid, noted AHL legend. Squid for 5m is cheap considering his past, but I mean that 5m could look reaaaaal bad if hes washed. My least favorite part of this roster is definitely the dcore, it's average at best. @Spacelessbark at 3m is a steal and was a huge trade, but having @BigPaulerBrand as your best LD is scary. @I Eden l and @I WIZ I might be the best goalie tandem in the league. Really confident in both these goalies to hold it down for the meh dcore. I think this team is definitely a contender, but their lack of a true 1st line dman scares me. Trade for Neil.

Cleveland Monsters

first of all, fuck mike scott. imagine not moving people on multi seasons just to get kicked out. tragic. Anyways, @Schreiny returns to the AHL and brings in @BowserKOTK. I really like this duo, both are highly skilled players with thumbs, hopefully they can run a team just as well (or get mackie to do it). I think this team might have one of the best forward cores in this divison. All 3 lines can easily win 15 games. One thing im confused about is dropping 8m on @l GET BUSY l when hes only played D, maybe they know something i don't, idk. I love the @frostynightmare contract and I think hes a complete steal. The defensive roster of this team is bad, they went really cheap with it, but the amount of DPs they have they can easily shake things up. I think @S2NxPuckStopp3r at 500k is a good contract, he can hold down depth roles well, also just a great locker room guy. The goalies here aren't great. @Ballzy06 used to be sick but hasn't played in a while, and @l Scali l was just straight up bad last season. I do think this is a fringe playoff team. I think after the deadline, with the right moves, they could make a run for a lower seed.

Laval Rockets

I've heard nothing but good things about @rollinj0071 and i'm glad hes taking the step up to the A. I don't know much about @xl Slurpee lx, so I wont really speak on it. I like this forward core. I think they won a lot of bids at reasonable contracts without really overpaying for anyone. @xOvechkin-I8I (probably changed his tag while i was writing this) at 5.75 is really fair, he's a great AHL winger who can put up big numbers. This team has really high end depth, and has a lot of players who can be moved throughout the lineup. Im interested to see what the lines look like after the transfer window opens. The Defense is underwhelming. @BADxLARRY is really good and an absolute steal on that DP contract, but outside of that its just a whole lotta meh. Maybe some people will turn it up and make me look stupid but looking at it at the moment has me worried. @FriskyBeaverr and @Holta is a great goalie duo. Holta is one of the best goalies in the A, and the 500k contract is a huge steal (ur welcome). Hopefully they can hold it down until Rollin and Slurpee can tighten up the defence. I don't really think this is a playoff roster at the moment. I view it as it has potential but there needs to be some moves made. Wouldn't be completely surprised to see these guys trucking through the deadline with a late push for a bubble playoff spot

Rochester Americans

HUMCHESTER. THE BOYS ARE BACK. I really like Barks' move of bringing in @Saucing Pucks. This forward core is gross. The returning contracts helped with a good cheap base going into bidding. I really like @lVlaT at 3.25m, thats an absolute steal imo. This team should have no issue scoring, and I have full faith in Barks and Clutch to fleece other managers to make this team even better. They really went with the whole 500k army ideology for the defence. Outside of @No1xDraft PcK, all the other 500k players seem to be people who have either struggled recently, or just haven't played. I don't know much about any of them but who knows, maybe the boys were grinding out some scouting. I do have questions about Clutch going for 5.75. His price was obviously inflated from everyone bidding him up, knowing he was going to Rochester, but I feel like it wouldve been better to just spend the extra 2m to get him at forward. @Geonosis is a great goalie. Having him on the multi at 500k was huge coming into this bidding. The boys bring in former NHL dman @ZuKe Zuchegno to be the backup. No stats as a goalie in league, but might be a club hero. I think Rochester is a lock for playoffs. Barks and Clutch know what they're doing and will build a contender. I do worry about this dcore and how it may impact their ability to line-match, or to lock down important division games after the trade deadline.

Syracuse Crunch

One of the few management duos with two NHLers coming down. @l1l Sharp l0l and @Makaaarrrr are both great players. The thumbskill is definitely there, but the concern with double NHL managers is if they know the lower leagues well enough to make a deep team. This entire roster is built around my boy @Sitful who went for 10.5m, almost half the team cap. I normally don't agree with building entire teams around a single big contract, but Sit is one of those exceptions, Sit can definitely carry an forward line, regardless of who hes played with, especially with this divisions overall weaker defenses. With the big contract does force the manager to find those good cheap contracts, which I believe they succeeded in with @McPluggles and @BigB I92I. I think this team has a really strong defence for the amount of cap they've spent. Having @iGabout and @welley1993 at a combined 3m is really strong for a 2nd line. I do like the bids on @Noodle The God and @Tawas City as well. I think they did a lot better job finding those cheap steals on the Defensive end then they did for the forwards. @Herringthefish is among the better goalies in the AHL this year, and I think 2m is fine for him. @P GUIN91 had a rough go last season in the CHL but his numbers suggest he gave his team a chance, and that's all you can really ask for out of a backup. I think this team is a real gamble. It all really depends on Sit and his ability to carry. I believe at worst that these guys are a bubble team, but i'm fairly confident these guys will be cruising among the upper half of the division.

Toronto Marlies

big brain marlies. I love the call for @hutch2323 to go into bidding and to bring in a better free contract with @Colonel20. @flyers2844 is also a great player and manager. This team surprised a lot of people last season, don't sleep on them again. This team looks a lot like it did last season. @BARSOUTH HOCKEY, @Disney x 97, @Go for a celly, and @Laine Buddy all returning on good cheap contracts. I personally am not a fan of their big get being @I Steal Napkins. I think hes a great player, but strugged on a playoff team last season, while being 750k. The defence looks a lot like it did last season as well. @hutch2323 moving to D and going for cheap at 3.5 is huge. Also picking up @BladezTML at D for cheap is a nice snag. @iTub3 is another NHL goalie who came down to the A. 2m is a fair price for his skill level, and he'll have no issue holding it down behind that defence. I don't know anything about @Hydra IllusionZ but if hes 500k and has good avail, that'll be good enough for 3 games a week. I think this roster is really solid. I do like the talent they have, but I can see them getting more difficult lines thrown at them this season. I think this is a playoff team, but this roster is so strong it'll be a battle for the bubble teams.

Utica Comets

CUMETS. the boys are back. The trio of Salty, Brisan and Delosh are back. All 3 are great players and even better managers. Looking at the forwards, it looks like a big step back from the core they had in Bridgeport. Most of the roster is cheap, fair contracts that shouldn't hold them back. @Billsmafia1186 at 1m is a good contract if he doesn't turn into a psychopath. Besides that, this forward lineup isn't very special outside of @Grandma in Urn. Mal is a very good forward, and went for cheap in comparison to the other big contracts around the league. The real strength of this team is the defense. Having both free contracts being dmen gives them a nice easy T2 lock for free. Salty proved last season more then ever that he truly is worth the 4.5m price tag and can easily hold down a top 4 role. @MaKi x18 really came into his own last season and showed his 1.5m contract is a great deal. @CORNDOG x39x and @Le1AnOnly1 are both fringe starters in this league. They have a strong defense infront of them and its time for one of them to prove they deserve 6 a week. This is a playoff team, but I don't seen Brisan having a walk in the park for the 1st seed.

Predictions
    1. :team410:
    2. :team312:
    3. :team303:
    4. :team298:
    5. :team309:
    6. :team317:
    7.:team777:
    8. :team778:

i did struggle when thinking of predictions for this division. this division hella strong, and I honestly believe the last 3 weeks of the season is gonna be a blood bath for the last 2 playoff spots.

give good ratings or i dont do the west

• Like Like x 26
    • Winner Winner x 24
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    Krvstoffer
  2. Herringthefish

Herringthefish Well-Known Member

Discord:
    herringthefish#0
    Ratings:
    +80 / 14 / -4
    Good job buddy

• Like Like x 2
    Herringthefish
  3. Pope Dave ll

Pope Dave ll 113 IQ score

Discord:
    popedaveii#0
    Ratings:
    +355 / 39 / -35
    Good write up buddy. I appreciate the words. Zincs my owner can confirm

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    popedavell
  4. l HowieDoo l

l HowieDoo l Pylon here!!

Ratings:
    +1,461 / 57 / -75
    Enjoyed reading the write up. The fact @l1l Sharp l0l got @Tawas City ,my baby, for 500k is laughable. Korey is the best

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    HowieDoo
  5. im just a squid

im just a squid Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +685 / 25 / -27
    can confirm i am washed

• Like Like x 1
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    No Streaming Account
  6. ChiSouthSiderr

ChiSouthSiderr Well-Known Member

Discord:
    chisouthsiderr#0
    Ratings:
    +881 / 224 / -237
    we are a playoff team :) nice write up

ChiSouthSiderr
  7. Iv 0VI vI

Iv 0VI vI wyddd stepbr0VI

Ratings:
    +113 / 6 / -15
    Ooof non 1st line talent here lolol. Only trolling, great write up buddy

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  8. JC Enterprise

JC Enterprise Well-Known Member

Discord:
    JC Enterprise#2601
    Ratings:
    +549 / 46 / -41
    King Kris back at it again

• Winner Winner x 1
    XxFireHeartsxX
  9. ll REX Il

ll REX Il Well-Known Member

Discord:
    BRIAN#7530
    Ratings:
    +89 / 15 / -20
    Toronto Marlies

And REX will be joining the Marlies this season

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    lIREXIl
  10. Westy x88x

Westy x88x Left Defense

Ratings:
    +298 / 5 / -24
    :flames::flames::flames::flames:

• Get Good Get Good x 1
    No Streaming Account
  11. Holta

Holta __________________________________________________

Discord:
    holtaa#0
    Ratings:
    +312 / 105 / -111
    appreciate it, respect <3

HoIta
  12. CarneyeVORE

CarneyeVORE Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +464 / 28 / -20
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    wizard0fozzy
  13. meka DVA meka

meka DVA meka Bring Load Management To LG

Ratings:
    +3,475 / 92 / -197
    I miss you

• Winner Winner x 1
    Nybarisny
  14. CSilveri

CSilveri 6 classes+40hr work weeks..avails bouncy be warned

Discord:
    CSilveri#1576
    Ratings:
    +703 / 41 / -61
    Love the write up! Only thing i would change myself is syracuse 3rd toronto 4th and bing 5th:) syracuse will be a playoff team. Highly appreciate the write up

• Like Like x 3
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    CSilveri
  15. SilKyy_97

SilKyy_97 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    _silkyy97#0
    Ratings:
    +1,295 / 56 / -154
    great read! can’t wait for both of the western divisions write ups! someone who knows BOTH the ahl talent from xbox AND psn is nice to read!

• Like Like x 1
    silkynsmarshshow
  16. A Salty SaiIor

A Salty SaiIor Warning Group

Ratings:
    +2,026 / 48 / -76
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  17. Bxccaneer

Bxccaneer I swear to drunk I'm not God

Discord:
    Bxccaneer#6996
    Ratings:
    +88 / 6 / -14
    Good stuff @Krvstoffer thank you for the kind words, great write up!

• Winner Winner x 1
    DeLosh
  18. BADxLARRY

BADxLARRY Well-Known Member

Discord:
    BADxLARRY#1528
    Ratings:
    +52 / 3 / -2
    appreciate the words, and yes @Holta is an absolute walllll

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  19. New Michigan

New Michigan On the Lake

Discord:
    korey72#0
    Ratings:
    +369 / 26 / -43
    <3 making me blush Kris .... ;)

• Like Like x 1
    k72m
  20. Bryce18xx716

Bryce18xx716 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +40 / 0 / -3
    Yeah the LD thing is slightly scary I’m used to having @BUFFALO STAR 23 to carry

• Like Like x 3
    bryce18x