Eastern Post-Bidding Team Rankings and Predictions

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL PSN)' started by HeelHook_, May 17, 2023.

1. heeI--

heeI-- Well-Known Member

Discord:
    HeelHook#5783
    Ratings:
    +159 / 2 / -5
    I've obviously never done this before but I do enjoy reading everyone's media so I'm going to try my best. I've also collaborated with my management duo @balllzii to bring you guys these thoughts and we did our best to highlight what we could about each team with criticism if needed.

Please keep in mind these are our personal opinions after a thorough review of teams and players.
    Rankings are graded on a number basis out of 5, this is done for Forwards, Defense, and Goalies - followed by a calculated overall grade, we then added: Keys to Success, Best Contract, X-Factor Players and Interview Questions!

All Grades for Forwards, Defense, and Goalies will be based on player prices, player history, and general player knowledge.

Keys to Success = Self-explanatory
    Best Contract = Based on pricing, stats, and our opinions
    Factor Player = A player we think can have a huge impact if they perform this season
    Overall Rankings Predictions = Based on overall ratings and personal opinions

Let's Begin

Eastern Conference

:team777: Belleville Senators :team777:
    Seems like @xBeanZy- and @uStooPiiD did their research, resulting in a good outcome for bidding. With a well-spread forward core cap-wise and some good looks at defense, I believe this team will be successful.

Grades

Forwards: 4/5 | Player to watch - @Yesse__

Defense: 4/5 | Player to watch - @Thibodeau_l21l

Goalies: 4/5 | Player to watch - @Cotachoda7

Overall rating = 4.0/5

Keys to Success - Line combinations and chemistry, Belleville Management did a great job at acquiring a solid base of players, finding those lines that click could enable some serious benefits

Best Contract@x-Hickey-_- (1.5M)

❌ Factor Player @CLiiNcH

• Interview Question for Belleville GM @xBeanZy-

"In terms of an x-factor type guy, who do you believe possesses the ability to take on a bigger role and create success for you guys this season?"

• Response •

" Cliinch, realistically he’s a 1st line C for many team’s in the A, for me he’s spearheading my 2nd line, I'm going to lean on him to win us some games with his defensive ability and leadership"

:team315: Bridgeport Islanders :team315:

Looks like @Persinger92 and @Userpic1306 had a mediocre bidding, definitely have a few holes to fill defensively but acquired some good forwards and decent goalies.

Grades

Forwards: 4.2/5 | Player to watch - @skyre5

Defense: 3.0/5 | Player to watch - @Maritime_Grit

Goalies: 3.5/5 | Player to watch - @JayBird3_

Overall rating = 3.56/5

Keys to Success - Need a big year from their big dogs, @skyre5 can carry a line and this top-heavy roster is going to have to score their way to success. @JayBird3_ coming off a big CHL season will face his first AHL-level test, similar numbers from him with respect to last season would bode a major upside for this organization

Best Contract@TheSoftCookie (1.25M)

❌ Factor Player @skyre5

• Interview Question for Bridgeport GM @Persinger92

" @JayBird3_ is coming off of a big year in the CHL, do you think he will be able to adjust to the faster pace and talent level of the AHL? What sparked you guys to take a chance on a CHL goalie as opposed to a more familiar face from the A?"

• Response • (Paraphrased from an essay from Persinger himself)

"When I first laid eyes on JayBird I wasn't sure if I was watching Prime Carey Price highlights or an LGCHL playoff game, It's only every so often where you find a player, let alone a goalie, who can dictate the game all by themselves. By our own manual tracking across 5 games, JayBird was Set And Square for 92/93 shots that he faced - JayBird is the greatest goalie that the AHL has ever, and will ever come across"
    :team393: Charlotte Checkers :team393:

Management @Cokenetsxv and @jojodevil91 had an interesting bidding, definitely another top-heavy team who needs to focus its efforts on balancing lines as I can only see one high-level d-pairing coming out of those 6 on the back end

Grades

Forwards: 4.1/5 | Players to watch - @xCree10- , @hxghes-

Defense: 3.5/5 | Player to watch - @Fonz8981

Goalies: 3.8/5 | Player to watch - @MDConMan

Overall rating = 3.8/5

Keys to Success - With their goalie tandem looking like a 50/50 split as of right now, if @MDConMan gets back to his S21 form, they will be in good standing between the pipes

Best Contract@Fonz8981 (1.5M)

❌ Factor Player @hxghes-

• Interview Question for Charlotte GM @Cokenetsxv

"Finishing up bidding with 5 right wingers may not have been plan A in the war room, are you confident in two of those guys to be able to switch to cover the remaining C and LW spots?"

• Response •

" @xFoerster52 is Dicus who’s a career LW, and @Iamrickyy- played C for us last season and did very well in that role"

:team395: Chicago Wolves :team395:

Management @X-ShoreySzn-X and @MyNamesMino definitely did well in terms of creating a more 1A 1B offensive core, leaving a small question mark for the 3rd line forward-wise. Defensively they came back with 3/6 members returning while adding a big piece in @TK_I98I

Grades

Forwards: 4.0/5 | Players to watch - @ehYounger , @Serpe x 13

Defense: 4.0/5 | Player to watch - @TK_I98I

Goalies: 3.3/5 | Player to watch - @SlowGazzelle

Overall rating = 3.76/5

Keys to Success - Chicago built two great lines, definitely going to need them to perform in order to make up for the question mark of their 3rd, and will find out soon if goaltending will be the thorn in their side

Best Contract@Serpe x 13 (1.25M)

❌ Factor Player @Dradavich

• Interview Question for Chicago GM @X-ShoreySzn-X

"We noticed a theme with returning Wolves from last season, it's clear that this group can win with their recent playoff presence, what pushed you guys to take the chance on a player like @Dradavich also known as the DradaTrain?"

• Response •

"Even though we finished first in the Eastern Conference last season, after losing Pool and shuffling the lines around we just didn’t have enough scoring depth in the playoffs to make a deep run. But, when we had Drad in S21 he put up almost 3 ppg while on our third line, so we’re excited to see what he can do with some of the talent he’ll play with this season. At only 750k we don’t view it as “taking a chance” on him at all, we're pretty confident in him."

:team317: Cleveland Monsters :team317:

Management duo @THXMY_x_55 and @EDauntless threw us for a loop trying to get some predictions out here, a very strong forward core will definitely allow them to generate success, their roster seems to follow the top-heavy trend and will need a big season defensively if they want any hope at a playoff run. THXMY definitely broke out the contact book for this seasons bidding, the glaring question is can these guys still play?

Grades

Forwards: 4.3/5 | Player to watch - @Tomtom_oui

Defense: 3.2/5 | Player to watch - @N0ussG-

Goalies: 3.7/5 | Player to watch - @xXiCb4uCxX

Overall rating = 3.73/5

Keys to Success - The majority of this team has taken some time off, if they can find their legs again they will be one hell of a squad

Best Contract @N0ussG- (1.75M)

❌ Factor Player @Tomtom_oui

• Interview Question for Cleveland GM @THXMY_x_55

"How confident are you in your roster picking up where they left off in terms of their previous success and the guys who haven't played in a few seasons?"

• Response •

"To my knowledge, the previous season Cleveland had wasn’t great, I’m looking to have more success than they had. And as for guys who’ve taken a break, I'm not worried at all. I’ve gotten games in with almost all of them and they look solid - I’m confident with my core for the upcoming season"

:team299: Grand Rapid Griffins :team299:
    Management duo @MikeTysonzTiger- @AKmatic_47 built this team from the back end up with two high-level free contracts at defense, they will surely have success if they can find their stride offensively over the next few weeks

Grades

Forwards: 3.9/5 | Player to watch - @TuckltTeal aka Duggz

Defense: 4.3/5 | Players to watch - @MikeTysonzTiger- , @DaSlipperyShrimp

Goalies: 4.1/5 | Player to watch - @Cam0_1124

Overall rating = 4.10/5

Keys to Success - With a strong defensive core it's no surprise they're going to need to balance both a 200ft game and putting the puck in the net with shutdown qualities and more time in the offensive zone

Best Contract@dmac7719 (2M)

❌ Factor Player @Prochx9

• Interview Question for Griffins GM @MikeTysonzTiger-

"There was a clear emphasis on a strong defensive core for this team, are you confident in all 3 forward lines being able to get it done this season?"

• Response •

"Yes, we went center heavy as they are the most important person on the ice. Bringing in Duggz to be a great leader and a fantastic center. We had Hinze come back and resign who has fantastic thumbs to lead our lines. At wing, we went with the buzz buzz factor and got guys who play quickly and move the puck well. Playing on the Wolfpack last season and learning some stuff from Couture and Cory for playoff hockey taught me a lot."

:team314: Hartford Wolf Pack :team314:

Management duo @Big_gren and @SgtAndyBoy have been around for a while and are no strangers to building a successful team, it seems this season they too went for the higher-end offensive approach and low-budget defensive core while securing solid netminders.

Grades

Forwards: 4.7/5 | Player to watch - @default888

Defense: 3.4/5 | Player to watch - @MrAbrams1994

Goalies: 3.9/5 | Player to watch - @TheWillskii

Overall rating = 4.0/5

Keys to Success - It is very evident that @x_-NuCkZy-_x is going to have another great season, in order to be a contender the returning crew needs to generate that same level of offense moving forward

Best Contract@NUTZnBERGERS (2.25M)

❌ Factor Player @Buchelnikxv

• Interview Question for Hartford GM @Big_gren
    "A big piece of your roster this season is the addition of @default888 at center for a hefty price tag, how confident are you in his ability to adjust to the role of a centreman and play that 200ft game?"

• Response •

"Hi thanks for the interview, he's been a D-Man in the NHL for 3 seasons and has won a Calder before. He is playing the third-defenseman role on the ice so I think he will slide in his centreman role nicely. He has run many games with Andy and the chemistry from Monsters season 18-19 is still there. We are happy with what we got."

:team350: Hershey Bears :team350:

Management duo @Muchtaste (Carbeen) and @x-Dan92 did a great job at spreading out their cap space on the defensive end, they managed to secure a few more minimum bid forwards than most teams would opt for but I do like some of their choices

Grades

Forwards: 3.8/5 | Players to watch - @xChxvyy17 , @Squeegydingers87

Defense: 4.4/5 | Player to watch - @westm1234

Goalies: 4/5 | Player to watch - @Muchtaste

Overall rating = 4/5

Keys to Success - This team is stacked with solid defensemen, their ability to win games will depend on finding chemistry early and finishing on high-threat offensive opportunities as it seems they don't have as much firepower upfront as some of the other better teams

Best Contract@GRINGO_BULLETZ21 (750k)

❌ Factor Player @xChxvyy17

• Interview Question for Hershey GM @Muchtaste

"It was interesting not seeing any necessarily "big ticket" forwards aside from @Squeegydingers87 at 4.5, in your opinion do you think guys like @xChxvyy17 and @Le_Bass24 will be enough of an offensive catalyst for your cheaper contracts this season?"

• Response •

"We were strapped a bit going into bidding needing 6 defenders, so we had to spend quite a bit on the backend. I think we have strong depth within our 9 forwards, but don't have an outright Game 7 line yet, finding out who that is whether it be internally or through a trade this season will be important for us."

:team778: Laval Rocket :team778:
    Management duo @Too_frenchy4you and @XpetitXpatron showed us that they know how to build a solid team, how they managed to secure @xIKaOI7 at only 1.75 is a mystery to me but well done. We see both an above-average forward and defensive core with a few small holes, but can definitely be fixed with the right line combinations

Grades

Forwards: 4.3/5 | Player to watch - @iLuvCappin , @xIKaOI7

Defense: 4.1/5 | Player to watch - @G-unitQC

Goalies: 3.8/5 | Player to watch - @polarbears30

Overall rating = 4/5

Keys to Success - This Laval roster is strong, but it's no secret that @iLuvCappin is one of the more notable prospects to come out of the CHL in the past few seasons - a call-up for Cappin could pose a threat for this roster with big shoes to fill at such a small price tag

Best Contract@iLuvCappin (750k)

❌ Factor Player @xIKaOI7

• Interview Question for Rocket GM @Too_frenchy4you

"You currently have @iLuvCappin on the roster, he was a top draft pick and will likely be playing a huge role on your team, do you think he will be on Laval for the long run, or get called up? If so, how do you plan on replacing such an offensive threat for such a cheap contract?"

• Response •

"sans commentaires" (no comment)

:team302: Lehigh Valley Phantoms :team302:
    Management duo @Fmoham6627 and @Pretty I29I did well in bidding, I'm not overly impressed by any names offensively minus their free contracts, but they seemed to have secured some high-level defensemen who can definitely make up for some of the forwards on their respective lines. The goaltending tandem can definitely be a headache for other teams and I believe they will be a difficult squad to generate chances against

Grades

Forwards: 3.8/5 | Player to watch - @Semple19

Defense: 4.3/5 | Player to watch - @Kash-647

Goalies: 4.1/5 | Player to watch - @Chamski_23

Overall rating = 4/5

Keys to Success - This team will not struggle defensively on line 1 or 2, @hcaz1212 and @Kash-647 are both high-level guys who can make a line flow, but in order to round out the back end they might have to split up the bigger contract guys

Best Contract@Semple19 (4.25M)

❌ Factor Player @Kash-647

• Interview Question for Phantoms GM @Fmoham6627

"It's clear you guys spent a little more cap space on your defensive end thanks to two free contracts up front, do you believe you guys will be able to find the right line combinations offensively to make this team successful? Additionally, are there any players you did some homework on and won in bidding that you think can be a difference-maker on this team?"

• Response •

"It will be a struggle I'm not going to lie, but I think by spreading the talent we can hold on offensively. As for difference makers, I think Grammy (@iSHOOTSfromDEEPS ) and @hcaz1212 can add to our team"

:team352: Providence Bruins :team352:
    Management team @balllzii and @HeelHook_ , obviously trying to stay as unbiased as possible here. After the conclusion of our first bidding together as a duo, we found that we also followed the trend of a more top-heavy team, although we managed to resign a high-level defenseman in @cococamp15 . That being said we also have our own ideas like most teams of how to balance out our lines and look forward to watching them play as a unit and create success.

Grades

Forwards: 4.6/5 | Players to watch - @Jewfus16 , @xBoldy__

Defense: 3.5/5 | Players to watch - @Stxxmkos- , @Swxden-_-

Goalies: 4.1/5 | Player to watch - @rzerk

Overall rating = 4/5

Keys to Success - It's no secret this team will have a successful first line, it is important that we as a management duo find the best combinations for the rest of our roster in order to try and be a top contender.

Best Contract@Trxpzftw- (1M)

❌ Factor Player @xMillzy94

• Interview Question for Bruins GM @balllzii

"We have inside information that you and @HeelHook_ have been playing this game together for a while, how do you plan on carrying that chemistry into your league games and will the competitive setting bring you guys to a whole new level or will you crack under the pressure?"

• Response •

“My chem with Heel stems back to when I taught him how to skate in the early days of NHL11, we’ve both come a long way since then and are excited to put it to the test in our first season as a management duo.”

:team312: Rochester Americans :team312:
    Management duo @Jyuhnn and @SyNS x Crusade are another duo that had a very interesting bidding, we were very impressed with some of their re-signs including @Distraqted and @x-Mxrphy-8, but again we see a more offensively centered team which seems to be the trend this season.

Grades

Forwards: 4.5/5 | Player to watch - @Ehtea

Defense: 3.8/5 | Player to watch - @StroobieDoobie

Goalies: 3.5/5 | Player to watch - @sweetlou-1st

Overall rating = 3.93/5

Keys to Success - This team will not struggle offensively, in order to win games they are going to have to dial it in defensively and limit high-threat scoring chances with a lower-level goalie tandem backing them up

Best Contract@x-Mxrphy-8 (1.5M)

❌ Factor Player @Jyuhnn

• Interview Question for Rochester AGM @SyNS x Crusade

"It seems you guys went for a very top-heavy approach excluding the contracts of Stroobie and @don_desert_eagle , in what way will the management side of things set your players up for the most success when it comes to protecting the back end and utilizing a 200ft game?"

• Response •

"We’re a very top-heavy team, but with that being said we have 3 former NHL D-Men at C who can lock it down. The idea of going top heavy on some of the D-Men was because we already had our top 6 Forwards done before bidding even started which made things easier for us to spend most of our cap on D."

:team309: Syracuse Crunch :team309:
    Management duo @Snaakezy and @Baari_- managed to throw together a decent-looking team post-bidding. We're interested to see how they fare offensively with almost 30% of their overall cap tied up in @CorrosiveJake , we're not saying he's not worth 7.25M, we're saying if he doesn't play like it this team is in trouble.

Grades

Forwards: 3.7/5 | Players to watch - @CorrosiveJake , @Eenouu35

Defense: 4/5 | Players to watch - @Chxlked , @EvanK50

Goalies: 3.2/5 | Player to watch - @iamhely-

Overall rating = 3.63/5

Keys to Success - Success can be very simple for this team, we believe they need to find the right combination for lines 2-3, and as long as their top dogs do what they're paid to do they will have a chance to make a run at a playoff spot.

Best Contract@AyoAntt___ (2M)

❌ Factor Player @CorrosiveJake

• Interview Question for Crunch GM @Snaakezy

"It seems that you guys spent less on your Goalie duo this season, can you speak to those two minimum bids and how you think they will perform this year? What's it going to take for the players outside of your big contracts to be successful this season?"

• Response •

"When it comes to goalies, I am not at all worried. GMs may not know them but both of them will dominate the league and GMs will regret having let them go. We have two offensively dangerous lines that will give opposing defenses a hard time. Chxlked and Baari will be a steady first pair on defense and it will be hard to get through them. The team will rely on the offensive power of the top two lines and the chemistry of the third. We will be a headache to play against."

:team298: Toronto Marlies :team298:
    Management duo @DeeJayCWL and @Cxxfield- , an interesting jump for these two in terms of management, they had a better than expected bidding and definitely want to prove they have what it takes to manage at this level. We're excited to see how this team does outside of the first line and the impact their goalies have on their season.

Grades

Forwards: 3.6/5 | Player to watch - @ItzMarshhy

Defense: 4/5 | Player to watch - @ScoopLoops-

Goalies: 3.6/5 | Player to watch - @Big superkid

Overall rating = 3.73/5

Keys to Success - This team will find success by creating three lines that flow, whether that means splitting up some free contracts or playing pins every night until Sunday - We think this team can compete, it's simply a function of getting the right guys together and a big season from the starting goalie.

Best Contract@TTwinky_ (750k)

❌ Factor Player @ItzMarshhy

• Interview Question for Marlies GM @DeeJayCWL

"It's no surprise Marsh got paid and you guys footed the bill, can you speak to his role both as your leading offensive threat and a leader in the locker room? Do you think you guys can successfully find the lines that will get it done before it's too late playoff-hope-wise?"

• Response •

"Well, I’m sure everyone’s seen Marshy play at one point or another, Either that being against or within clubs or LG games. I’m looking for him to be one of my top point-getters this season and help with the team morale by winning as many games as possible. It’s still premature really to say if we have our lines figured out just yet. Going to take this week by week and not make the same mistakes as before."

:team410: Utica Comets :team410:
    Management duo @MrManuk and @Joshrg23 - We would describe their bidding as average and their free contracts as slightly underwhelming but definitely have potential. We could see this team doing well with a few trades considering their d-core needs work.

Grades

Forwards: 4.0/5 | Player to watch - @Chedzz_66

Defense: 3.4/5 | Player to watch - @X-Dach

Goalies: 3.7/5 | Player to watch - @x11-Ninja

Overall rating = 3.70/5

Keys to Success - These guys can be successful, going to come down to their ability to utilize their bigger contracts on the right lines and find their flow-state defensively. Additionally, if the @Chedzz_66 @BilB0_II22II duo can run last season's numbers back it would play a huge role on this team.

Best Contract@iFillyzzz (1.25M)

❌ Factor Player @Chedzz_66

• Interview Question for Comets GM @MrManuk

"It's very evident that you guys went for a more top-heavy approach offensively bidding-wise, can you speak to your expectations defensively and what the plan was going into bidding on that topic?"

• Response •

"This was in fact a deliberate strategy. I think that based on some of the changes from 22 to 23 and the recent Truc ban, there's really an emphasis on goal-scoring. As far as the defensemen we have here, this may not be a flashy group but they can play responsibly and make the simple plays. Bidding never goes exactly as planned but we're happy with what we have here and expect to put together another playoff campaign."

:team301: WBS Penguins :team301:

Management duo @Mrlolchico13 and @crexmiin - very interesting tandem here, we were pretty impressed with their bidding efforts and think this team has what it takes to do some damage. Good offensively, okay defensively, and dropped a bag on goalies.

Grades

Forwards: 4.0/5 | Player to watch - @Gillerx17 , @Duchesne_x_10

Defense: 3.6/5 | Player to watch - @crexmiin

Goalies: 4.8/5 | Player to watch - @ApexPredator724

Overall rating = 4.13/5

Keys to Success - Minimizing defensive zone time will be an interesting factor for this Penguins roster, lots of offensive firepower and solid goalies will allow for success, but their defense need to find their stride early to guarantee wins.

Best Contract @ApexPredator724 (2.25M)

❌ Factor Player @Gillerx17

• Interview Question for Penguins AGM @crexmiin

"You guys seemed to put together a solid offensive presence and good goaltending, how do you see your defensive players fairing in terms of eliminating scoring chances and catalyzing a good transition game?"

• Response •

"On every single one of our lines we have at least one guy who can be a lockdown defender in a tight game. Along with two top-tier goalies who both are great in their own aspect and would be starting goalies on 90% of teams. The Pens last season used counterplay more than anything and since we had so many resigns I am not worried about that aspect of our game."
    OVERALL RANKINGS PREDICTION

1. Griffins :team299:
    2. Penguins :team301:
    3. Wolf Pack :team314:
    4. Bruins :team352:
    5. Phantoms :team302:
    6. Rocket :team778:
    7. Senators :team777:
    8. Americans :team312:
    9. Wolves :team395:
    10. Bears :team350:
    11. Checkers :team393:
    12. Crunch :team309:
    13. Marlies :team298:
    14. Monsters :team317:
    15. Islanders :team315:
    16. Comets :team410:

Hope you guys enjoyed :)

Last edited: May 19, 2023
    • Winner Winner x 41
    • Like Like x 19
    • Informative Informative x 2
    heelhook_
  2. sales-_-majestes

sales-_-majestes Well-Known Member

Discord:
    sales_majestes#0
    Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    best media !

• Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  3. Userpic1306

Userpic1306 Warning Group

Ratings:
    +674 / 15 / -45
    Great job. Love the media. But imma keep this receipt for later :)

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  4. AKmatic_47

AKmatic_47 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +67 / 3 / -9
    This was a great read @HeelHook_ looking forward to the West edition

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    akmatic_47
  5. EDauntless

EDauntless Warning Group

Ratings:
    +687 / 8 / -16
    10/10 write up, but the disrespect is wild.

• Like Like x 3
    Entry_
  6. balllzii

balllzii Active Member

Discord:
    balllzii#1260
    Ratings:
    +24 / 1 / -1
    Heel and I both hope to be proved wrong❤️

• Like Like x 2
    balllzii
  7. balllzii

balllzii Active Member

Discord:
    balllzii#1260
    Ratings:
    +24 / 1 / -1
    We’ll cover our miss hits in the mid szn reviews

balllzii
  8. EDauntless

EDauntless Warning Group

Ratings:
    +687 / 8 / -16
    i forgive you. just go easy on me in the mid szn one, thanks

• Like Like x 2
    Entry_
  9. TuckItTeal

TuckItTeal Well-Known Member

Discord:
    tuckitteal#0
    Ratings:
    +843 / 92 / -215
    This is awesome

• Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  10. Wiqked1

Wiqked1 Owner of szn13 Vville Tigres 62-5-5

Ratings:
    +694 / 13 / -93
    Prolly the best “manual” scouting report from a professional scout.

“When I first laid eyes on JayBird I wasn't sure if I was watching Prime Carey Price highlights or an LGCHL playoff game, It's only every so often where you find a player, let alone a goalie, who can dictate the game all by themselves. By our own manual tracking across 5 games, JayBird was Set And Square for 92/93 shots that he faced - JayBird is the greatest goalie that the AHL has ever, and will ever come across"

THANK YOU

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    DZRUHPT
  11. DeeJayCWL

DeeJayCWL WASHED

Discord:
    deejaycwl#0
    Ratings:
    +45 / 1 / -8
    Great read, job well done ballziii and heelhook

• Like Like x 1
    DeeJayCWL
  12. Foxnetsov

Foxnetsov Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Foxnetsov#6802
    Ratings:
    +247 / 19 / -45
    3.7 on utica goaltending.. ngl kinda offended

• Winner Winner x 2
    Tendy_x
  13. Duchesne_x_10

Duchesne_x_10 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    duchesne_x_10#0
    Ratings:
    +236 / 7 / -16
    Amazing media

• Funny Funny x 1
    No Streaming Account
  14. Snaagss

Snaagss Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +73 / 1 / -11
    Tbh didn’t read it but I see it’s long and great media! Best of luck this szn Heel

• Winner Winner x 2
    xsnags02
  15. Ducksfanwaterloo

Ducksfanwaterloo Well-Known Member

Discord:
    ducksfanwaterloo#0978
    Ratings:
    +1,113 / 21 / -65
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Ducksfanwaterloo1
  16. MrManuk