Eastern Quarter Finals Predictions

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL)' started by Jer Dubz, Apr 28, 2018.

1. JerDubzz

JerDubzz Well-Known Member

Discord:
    jerdubzz#0
    Ratings:
    +355 / 41 / -44
    The first round of the playoffs is over and let's say things are starting to get interesting.

:team20: Ottawa Senators vs :team2: Boston Bruins

The East Final before the East Final ? I think it is. These two teams are the two best teams in the Eastern conference and this will be an amazing series, probably the most entertaining one.

:team20: After losing a suprising game 1 against Toronto, the Sens were back to business in game 2. They dominated the ice the rest of this series and easily took care of the Leafs. Now they'll be facing a really solid team in the Bruins and let's say it won't be as easy as first round. @ScaryJoeyy and @Tendy will need to step up against the Bruins. They loss the only game against Toronto and they can't let slip games against Boston, because it could be fatal in a series where everything could be decided by an inch.

:team2: I knew the Bruins were strong but I didn't expect them to sweep it against Florida ! They did an amazing job at scoring goals against the solid Panthers defense. Now they're gonna face what is probably their biggest challenge at least until the Cup Final. The Sens were the best team in regular season and there's no game that will be easy. @Tolvanen l11l has been amazing. He played 3 games and had 2 shutouts and on the other game he allowed one goal ! This is an amazing start for him. Let's hope he can be this decisive against Ottawa if the Bruins want to win this. The defense on this team is amazing, only allowing 3 goals in 4 games against a strong opponent like the Panthers were is pretty amazing.

Conclusion : I see this series going the distance, I think both teams are pretty equal. It will be decided by bounces in my opinion, but I'll say Boston because I really like what they did in the first round.

Offense
    :team2:=:team20:
    Defense
    :team20:>:team2:
    Goalie
    :team2:>:team20:

Boston Bruins :team2: in 7

:team12: New York Rangers vs :team4: Philadelphia Flyers

:team12: The Rangers had a pretty solid matchup in the first round against the Red Wings and they managed to win this in 6 games which is impressive. I didn't think they were gonna win this so they are a surprise for me. @Hxndry had an hell of a start with 9 points in 2 games. He was clutch again st a good line. You can't ask much more than that for a star like him. They will be facing a surprising Flyers team which I think is less good than the Red Wings. I think the Rangers will dominate this series.

:team4: Philly made it throught the Pens in a pretty intense matchup. If you told me the Flyers would beat the Penguins with @Milah and Ted saving percentage of 72.7% I wouldn't have believe you. The offense managed to score goals and to win high scoring games. @Milah and Ted lost his starting goalie spot if we take a little look at how this series has been. Don't count him out yet, he has been a force for my team in ESHL so I'm looking for him to bounce back into the second round. Good job to @th4 x w4ll and @gunass0910 who had good games against the Pens.

Conclusion : I think the Rangers will win this easily. They are better in pretty much every position this postseason, so I'm looking for them in the Conference Final.

Offense
    :team12:>:team4:
    Defense
    :team12:=:team4:
    Goalie
    :team12:>:team4:

New York Rangers :team12: in 5

• Like x 12
    • Get Good x 3
    • Dislike x 1
    • Troll x 1
    • Winner x 1
    jerdubzz
  2. JRowsyn

JRowsyn DooGs

Discord:
    Duganator#1455
    Ratings:
    +371 / 4 / -11
    Great write up man. Always enjoy reading the writeups. I'll be looking forward to the western write up.

Duganator32