Elite Scouting Camp S11

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Canadian Hockey League (LGCHL PSN)' started by GodlyXJohn, May 12, 2019.

1. GodlyXJohn

GodlyXJohn Sherbrooke Phoenix Owner S11

Discord:
    Xile_JohnC2400 ( G )#8971
    Ratings:
    +38 / 24 / -22
    Well I am @GodlyXJohn Just Accepted my Ownership Offer , just awaiting which team I will be given. My GM will be none other then @Tbizzy14 with his management experience along with my own . we plan to have a devestating team this season. we will be targeting players using analytics and statistics . we will be looking for Mature , Active , Skillful individuals who put the team ahead of them selves . your play styles. your personalities and overall past chemistry with teams will be looked at. we are running tryouts daily and would like to have more guys with these qualities in our tryouts if you feel a team which puts the team and win above the drama , a team that will be actively going for the cup then this Will be that team. kid you not this isnt a joke . dont make the mistake weeks from now and look back at this moment where you missed your chance. Scroll below and click the link..

https://discord.gg/3Nc6cqY

Last edited: May 12, 2019
    • Get Good Get Good x 8
    Xile_JohnC2400
  2. GodlyXJohn

GodlyXJohn Sherbrooke Phoenix Owner S11

Discord:
    Xile_JohnC2400 ( G )#8971
    Ratings:
    +38 / 24 / -22
    Were looking more in depth At Centers and Defense BUT wingers can also come were looking at everyone

Xile_JohnC2400