End of season thanks to all!!

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL PSN)' started by Moranaconda, Jul 2, 2016.

1. Moranaconda

Moranaconda Retired

Ratings:
    +1,622 / 17 / -154
    I just want to take a second and say thanks to ALL the GM's and AGM's this season in the AHL. You guys have been amazing this season and I have gained nothing but respect for you all. It has been an absolute pleasure to work with you on a day to day basis whether it was making deals or organizing games you guys really stepped it up this season and I can't thank you enough.

To the teams that did not make the playoffs hold your heads high as it is an absolute grind to get through a 82 game 9 week season. There is always next season so take what you learned this season and apply it to the following. You have gained invaluable experience in the management field to be applied in both the virtual world as well as real life. You managed men for 9 weeks and made it though and it was all done on a pure volunteer basis so my hat is off to you. Good luck wherever you may end up in the future and it was a pleasure.

To all the GM's and AGM's that made the playoffs I feel obligated to remind you all to PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE read the rules of the playoffs. We saw several teams make HUGE mistakes last season that may have cost them a real shot at the Cup. I wish you all luck moving forward and we cannot wait to cover the playoffs as they move forward. You ALL did a great job with your teams this season and you should be very proud to make it to the dance. Cheers and may the best organization win.

To ALL the players across ALL 3 leagues keep grinding and looking for ways to improve your game. But above all treat each other with respect and dignity as you continue your career in LG PSN. You never know what the future may bring so keep pushing forward and creating your brand as a member of this community.

Once again to the Admins BOG's and any other staff thank you for doing what you do, this league could NEVER be as good as it is without your hard work and dedication. I can't say enough good things about @Tris10 you are an absolute wizard and I gain more and more respect for you each season. @MCDONALD l19l you are the glue that hold the community together so a special thanks to you as well. @Hadji you are the hammer that rains down the authority in this league and I cannot thank you enough for your dedication and knowledge of ALL things LG. Thanks to you all for allowing this league to exist.

Respectfully,

Moranaconda
    GM Hershey Bears S1 & S2
    Media Team Member
    S5 FNP Champion Owner Buffalo Sabres

appicon500.png

• Like Like x 15
    • Winner Winner x 6
    Moranaconda
  2. VanBeezer

VanBeezer Well-Known Member

Ratings: