ESPN NFL 2K5 to be played online indefinitely

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming G-League (LGGL)' started by bowdown, May 23, 2005.

1. bowdown

bowdown Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    ESPN NFL 2K5 to be p

http://www.2ksports.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=62538

The big question for many of you is what's going to happen to NFL 2K5. We intend to allow this title to be played online indefinitely (including leagues). There may come a time when we feel it needs to be shutdown (lack of interest / cost of legacy support), but for now plan on being able to play NFL 2K5 online at least through the 2005-2006 NFL season. There will not, however, be any more roster updates or patches for NFL 2K5. It will continue to be supported "as is".

Great news for me!!

No Streaming Account
  2. StupidLester

StupidLester Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    its too bad they dont make one more update
    Move Moss and L Jordan to oakland and KC picked up some defensive guys. plus whatever other free agents have moved.

No Streaming Account
  3. WilloMan

WilloMan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    well besides the new comers to the league a draft can always be done. Move people to the correct team and whatnot. Rumor has it that Football 2k6 will be out in 2006 no date or real confirmation on anything. Hopefully something along the lines of Winning Eleven where the administrator sets the roster name of teams and players for everyone to use.

Plus as long as i can play NFL 2k5 on my Xbox 360 im happy. :D

NOTE*- Anyone looking to continue playing franchise mode offline and wants current rosters head to OS for rosters.

No Streaming Account
  4. twizted_diablo

twizted_diablo A TRUE Baltimore Fan

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I will continue to play ESPN NFL 2K5 aslong as you guys are still game. Once Madden 2006 comes out on 360 thou i might be sucked in on that game

No Streaming Account